anime exam

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

mohammed2006

-san
Kouhai
fansub.tv school anime final exam:wacko:

paragraph writing

1- write aparagraph in 5 line about your favorite anime and you like about it?

or

letter writing
2-write aletter to your best anime character

iam the teacher i will give the mark for every on of you ?

i wander who will be the manager of fansub.tv school who will tell us the best paragraph or letter how about .........

1)

i like the anime karin...because i like a lot vampire's stories,and i like lovely character like anju and grand'ma elda ^________________^
(elda is not so lovely..but cute
biggrin.gif
)

less then five lines...it coould be ok in anyway?

QUOTE i like the anime karin...because i like a lot vampire's stories,and i like lovely character like anju and grand'ma elda ^________________^
(elda is not so lovely..but cute )

less then five lines but karin is agood anime i like it to so 85% dont tell any one about your mark ok
unsure.gif

1). well there are lots of anime that i like... i teel you one of them...
i like Chrno crusade because.. the action scenes.... ARE GREAT!!! and chrno true form...
but why Rosette and chrno must die in the end....??? ow... how do i tell.... is it a sad ending or happy ending....???

2). KUGA NATSUKI... i like you

yups that's all from megaman... i hope i will get a good score for this...

QUOTE smilelolz2)
Dear Simca,
You hav a nice rack.
hmmmmmmmmmm failed 10% next time listen to what i say in class but because i am a good person i will make you the manager of fansub.tv school who will tell us the winner post even if it take a bad mark by me if you agreed to take this work

QUOTE 1). well there are lots of anime that i like... i teel you one of them...
i like Chrno crusade because.. the action scenes.... ARE GREAT!!! and chrno true form...
but why Rosette and chrno must die in the end....??? ow... how do i tell.... is it a sad ending or happy ending....???

2). KUGA NATSUKI... i like you

yups that's all from megaman... i hope i will get a good score for this...

what it will be 1 or 2 you cant do them both

QUOTE (mohammed2006 @ Apr 7 2006, 05:05 PM)fansub.tv school anime final exam:wacko:

paragraph writing

1- write aparagraph in 5 line about your favorite anime and you like about it?

or

letter writing
2-write aletter to your best anime character

iam the teacher i will give the mark for every on of you ?

i wander who will be the manager of fansub.tv school who will tell us the best paragraph or letter how about .........
But why?! why?! WHY!!!!!~ T___T
Assignments are following me EVERYWHERE!!!! EVEN HERE!!!~ *Runs*

*Runs Back* .... You!
ph34r.gif
Are you by any chance a teacher?!
dry.gif

There is only one teacher here and that is ME!!!.

I will do test number 1.

My favorite anime is the guyver series. I like both the original series from 1991 (also the first anime i saw) and the new 2005 remake. Why i love this series is because it's packed with nice action scene's with gore. And i also like the way they combined school life with fantasy and action in this anime. I also enjoyed the manga and the 2 life action movie's. I also recommend watching this anime to anybody that like's fiction with action.

QUOTE There is only one teacher here and that is ME!!!. hoonto?

Dragon-of-Rune i always said that you are grait and you are so iwill give you 99.7% the best mark
wink.gif

my essays didn`t fit in the screen...Hmm , thatsa good one, have to try that out in school..heheh

i can`t choose ! they all rock so hard ;_;

What have I got to lose?

Trigun

When I first saw Trigun back about a year ago, I first didn't like it very much, but stuck with it for a couple more episodes and it quickly became my number one favorite, and still is despite all the other anime I've seen since then. The way the characters act in certain situations and the depth of the story really are what do it for me. Vash, for instance, is an overall funny character, but can also be pretty cool when the time calls for it. Also, at the ending of each episode, Vash would say such beautiful poems and they were so mysterious in their meaning as well. Lastly, the soundtrack has such wonderful melodies.

QUOTE (mohammed2006 @ Apr 8 2006, 04:46 PM) hoonto?
What do you think "Sensei" in my member title means
happy.gif

QUOTE What do you think "Sensei" in my member title means ha i see SO CAN YOU BE THE TEACHER

QUOTE Trigun

When I first saw Trigun back about a year ago, I first didn't like it very much, but stuck with it for a couple more episodes and it quickly became my number one favorite, and still is despite all the other anime I've seen since then. The way the characters act in certain situations and the depth of the story really are what do it for me. Vash, for instance, is an overall funny character, but can also be pretty cool when the time calls for it. Also, at the ending of each episode, Vash would say such beautiful poems and they were so mysterious in their meaning as well. Lastly, the soundtrack has such wonderful melodies. U GOT AN (EX) 100%

(1st line)my fav anime was ichigo 100%.
(2nd line)i loved this serie simply because it's too 'retarded' and 'funny' at the same time.
(3rd line)
(4th line)
(5th line) no further comments.

QUOTE (1st line)my fav anime was ichigo 100%.
(2nd line)i loved this serie simply because it's too 'retarded' and 'funny' at the same time.
(3rd line)
(4th line)
(5th line) no further comments. if i wear the teacher i will give you 99.9% because man this is ichigo 100% we are taiking about

why not 100% ?? i mean, if it's ichigo '100%' then i should get '100%'
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (mohammed2006 @ Apr 7 2006, 09:25 AM)
less then five lines but karin is agood anime i like it to so 85% dont tell any one about your mark ok
unsure.gif

ok
happy.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back