Anime North

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

NeoScott

-san
Kouhai
I was just checking out when the next CON might be in Toronto (As it's a small buss drive away.) Sadly I just missed Anime-CON (happened over the weekend) and Stumbled across Anime North.

So I can't be the only person who lives near Toronto here, Has anyone been to Anime North? Is anyone planning on going this year?

http://www.animenorth.com/main/

I was reading over last years event plan and it looks like it might be fun. I'm hopping they will bring back the Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei panel/viewings/event.

Nope, it's too north for me to go there. It'll be a 9 hour drive, and I hate driving.

The only major cons that I know of that are around me are MegaCon, MetroCon, and AFO. Aside from that there are a few others that are on the west coast of the state I'm currently residing in. I would go to those other cons, but it's out of stae and it takes too much time and effort to go for me.

Maybe after I finally graduate I'll check out those cons outsie the state for once.

This will be my first CON. I've always been a video gamer, but Comics have never really been my thing. I only found interest in Manga/anime in the last year or so.

Also, I'll be going in cosplay xP I deiced to go all out.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back