Anime Wallpapers

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
my last creations:

Enjoy
wink.gif

wow i like your first and last one... well especially the 4th one. gotta give you props for that man (if we can actually prop each other ...)

Anyone have any good Full metal Panic! Wallpapers
unsure.gif

im very sad FMPanic! doesn't get much love around here.....but i was thinking about it tonite, and i have loved animes before then they got too popular, and it kinda ruined a little bit of the show for me **Cough** Full Metal Alchemist **Cough**

I am going to take a run at getting better at making wallpapers and Sig's....so if i can make any respectable FMPanic! wallpapers ill post em'.....

I'd love to see that Cuse. I'm a major FMP fan. I think i've seen a few good ones though. I myself have at least a dozen floating around in my pictures somewhere. I got a few off the ADV site but if you really want loads just goggle it. I got most of mine like that although you have to register for a few of the sites but it is worth it. Still i'd love to see stuff you make. More FMP is always good... i cannot ever decide if i like Kaname or Tessa more. I think i'll make up my mind just after the 28th May haha with the new ova.
Oh i'd just like to say wow to all those who posted some wallpapers. Some of them are really great. I liked the gunslinger one two. I use that popular pose of her on my CSS logo! So thanks for all of those!

QUOTE (Guardikai @ Apr 25 2006, 03:41 PM) I'd love to see that Cuse. I'm a major FMP fan. I think i've seen a few good ones though. I myself have at least a dozen floating around in my pictures somewhere. I got a few off the ADV site but if you really want loads just goggle it. I got most of mine like that although you have to register for a few of the sites but it is worth it. Still i'd love to see stuff you make. More FMP is always good... i cannot ever decide if i like Kaname or Tessa more. I think i'll make up my mind just after the 28th May haha with the new ova.
Oh i'd just like to say wow to all those who posted some wallpapers. Some of them are really great. I liked the gunslinger one two. I use that popular pose of her on my CSS logo! So thanks for all of those!
Yea i have Chidori on mine now...(see the Wallpaper thread)....

Tess or Chidori....that is a tuff decision, but im a Chidori man....her voice acting is the best in my opinion of any gurl char. with her traits...by far.....

Full Metal Panic! Ova
unsure.gif
huh.gif
??????How come i havnt heard this????????

Verry niceeee wallpapers, minna... But why the hell I can't make thumbnails? ;_; it says, that the code is not wallid <.>

QUOTE (Asmodai @ May 5 2006, 05:35 PM) Verry niceeee wallpapers, minna... But why the hell I can't make thumbnails? ;_; it says, that the code is not wallid <.>
Make sure you use the BB code version, not the HTML

The easy way to tell them apart is BB code uses [] where HTML uses <> for the tags

Yeah, I know that, but it says something about not allowing to use "aisdfi/imagename.thisone.jpg".. Well the correct would be "asdsga/imagename.jpg". It says, that the forum doesn't support that kind of image linking... ;_;

QUOTE (Cuse @ Apr 25 2006, 01:36 AM) Anyone have any good Full metal Panic! Wallpapers
unsure.gif

http://www.theotaku.com/

the uber anime wallpaper site, it kicks google, theres like tens of thousands, good thumbnail veiw so u can see the wallpaper before u decide to download it. Only problem is u have to sign in to download, don't worry registration is free. Don't forget to click wallpapers on the left sidebar thing or u get other stuff in your results.

Another negative is that the highest resolution of the wallpapers are 1024*768 but then again most wallpapers u can download are this resolution.

hey didn't realise there was such an existing thread so coolz!!
thought i'd add two i made about a week or two ago

yeh i know
smile.gif
an orangie theme anywayz enjoy!!

well... i just did some wallpaper for animepaper.net...but they're changing the host so i think i will get some comments from u girl first
smile.gif
. if it's ugly, dun hesitate to say
smile.gif
i like that
1/kasimasi - spring is coming

2/haruhi JUMP! <---ver 1

3/Shia (pitaten) i like this one the best in those i've made
smile.gif
but it stopped at B+ rate

its a good website but i searched it for catgirls and it didnt pop up so anybody got any good links for catgirls?

lol ever try alittle search engine called "google"?
May not come up with the best results but you will find something sooner or later.

yes actualy, the results that Google gives are peices of crap they are so irrelevant to what you type in to search. Google abviously does nto know the meaning of anime it gives me real people instead. so in saying those words (i hate to repeat myself but here it goes, sigh) does anybody have any good links for anime catgirls wallpapaers?

ps. Yahoo doesnt have any better search results for catgirls either

----------

here some good wallpapers i dont think anyone has posted them on this website before

oops sorry the third one isnt a wallpaper oh well

Moderator's Note: Posts merged. Please use the edit button.

most search engine like yahoo and google sometimes can not help about anime.
usaul I have look in each other site.
But till not not have the best yet.

wink.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back