Black Cat

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

MKK2004

-ecchi
Retired
well originally it was a manga but i think anime are all manga-convertion anyway...i recommand ppl to read it if u like naruto or bleach. i think its going to be a great hit of 2005. Not to mention theres a gothic-loli named Eve in it, what can u ask for more?

Only thing i can ask is, when is it going to be released
biggrin.gif

I can't wait, i like bleach so if it's true what you say i must like this aswell.

I just finished watching it. Good but different to the manga. They seem to have started this story chronologically with Train's early days with a few changes here and there. I'm interested in seeing where they take this anime version. Anyone know how many eps this is going to be? I know the manga is ongoing but I don't really want to see this as a 52+ ep series at the mo, got enough of them to handle
wink.gif

QUOTE (Coolio @ Oct 9 2005, 02:54 PM) I just finished watching it. Good but different to the manga. They seem to have started this story chronologically with Train's early days with a few changes here and there. I'm interested in seeing where they take this anime version. Anyone know how many eps this is going to be? I know the manga is ongoing but I don't really want to see this as a 52+ ep series at the mo, got enough of them to handle
wink.gif
they totally ruin the story, why are they talking Train's past in the beginning? manga is better

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Oct 9 2005, 11:31 AM) Subbed episode 1~~~~~~
One small question, Where can i download it (direct not torrent)?

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Oct 10 2005, 12:03 AM) One small question, Where can i download it (direct not torrent)?
Fansub.tv front page baka
tongue.gif

QUOTE (MKK2004)they totally ruin the story, why are they talking Train's past in the beginning? manga is better Why can't they?
I think it will be better this way- the flow of the anime will just be better if the don't have to revisit Train's past later in the series. Develop his background now and they can pludge straight in to the fighting. Same way people hate the fact that when Gaara was facing off with Naruto, you suddenly started going to Gaara's sad and tortured past or the more recent example of us suddenly watching 3 eps worth of Sasuke's and his brother's past while he was laying the smackdown on Naruto.

[spoilerish]
Nothing has done wrong with it so far except how Eve and Sven have already met at the party :S You could also argue how are they going to manage to fix Train's attitude before he teams up with Sven he should be more happy and go lucky) unless they are going to but a time gap in. That makes Eve's appearance now even wierder, but I'll give the producers the benefit of the doubt for now.

I haven't checked the front page today
tongue.gif

I just watched the first episode, i like it................ no wait i love it. Can't wait for the next episode.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back