Bleach

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei
Retired
I can't believe that there wasn't a bleach thread in here (except for the captain one then). So who's watching bleach and what do you think of it.

I'm still watching and i'm glad they finally made it to Rukia b/c I was forgeting who Ichigo came to save. They are dragging some things out too long for my taste like the fight with Zaraki (11th Cpt).
I haven't been posting much since I go to Lunar's site to get my Bleach. I feel the crap that Hell subs puts out aren't worth my time to download especially when the format changed from avi to mkv wth kinda of extension is that?

lol, the hell subs was definatly a pain - but it was more on my end. cos corecodec was playing the audio but giving jumpy picture. since VLC seemed to belive it knew better and descided it wasnt anything it could play, i had to open it in BSplayer- which wouldnt play the audio but played picture fine. so i finally thought to play it in BSlayer and have corecodec running in the background playing the music. it was crazyness.

back the subject...

yeah, its alright the last ep was one of the better ones for a while. but still, i know longer have the craving for bleach that once had. its now gets the same reception of tsubasa chronicle - (i still enjoy them both, btw) - buts its more like, oh its on the new release list cool bleach is there and o tsubasa out to, instead of -"ZOMG"-<does triple backflip>-"BLEACH IS HERE"-<gets in car with megaphone out the window>-"..BLEACH IS HEEERRRRREEEEEE"-<get backs home and calmly watches the episode>
ok i may have been pushing the truth there, but bleach seemed to have had its spark diminished, but i hope it can return once more.

bleach is taking an eternity, but it still rocks. i even like when ichigo comes back to life for the second or third time in a fight. "eh? you were dead... your spirit force still keeps rising? this is getting interesting..." every fight. i just get bored watching the same few frames of chad running in slow motion for thirty seconds.

...mkv rocks! ... but i'm sticking with lunar.

Yeah, finally getting to rukia.. about time.. now they got like... 4 stories going on ? The cat-hot chick, the hollow's mask ichigo has, rukia-ganjuu incident, and ichigo vs the captain...

better hurry up and do some explaining.. right now i prefer to download eureka 7 and sousei no aquarion..

Yes i am enjoying the sub-plots with Yoruichi's and Rukia's past, but i have been slightly annoyed at the series ever since Rukia was taken back to Soul Society because it gave it a reason to become DBZish in fights. The fight with Zaraki Kenpachi (11th Div Cpt) bordered on Kenshin physics(hmsp=horribly mispelled) where they bleed out 10pints of blood out of the 9 pint the human body can hold. I guess I am sick and tired of the "I was almost dead but found some perviously unknown source of power within myself or Soul Slayer in this case."
I was extermely happy that Zaraki actually died because so far everyone has had near death injuries but no one has died. Renji in my opinion should have died and since he didn't I expect him to come back much cooler.

Now back to changing video formats... MKV is by far the hardest codec to get to work right I get video no sound. I will stick with my .Avi extension codecs from now on. back on topic...
I agree with ultima2096, its still good just not tell the whole world amazing anymore.

Himuradono I am guessing you haven't read the bleach manga series then by your comments, though I admit the anime is just seeming to drag it out longer than needed. I still love the show but i love the manga more
tongue.gif

The only problem i had with hell fansubs was that when i tried to play it in Core it wouldnt play the subs, although someone did post that the subs themselves had to be manually turned on, other than that the quality was good. But still we are finally getting to the best part and hopefully hopefully they don't stretch this one out!!

actually, in the manga, it's the same. a lot of cool twists and events. but it doesnt help... we still dont know whats going on.
nohm, some guy in AO even said this and i kinda agree:

QUOTE watch...it turns out to be some bs about how the kurosaki clan is like the most ancient noble clan.....yaddi yaddi yah.

honestly, the story arc is wayyy too out there in the blue for us to make any theories. the writer of bleach sure loves to smack his readers and tell us how gay we are for making quick assumptions about the direction of bleach.

personally, bleach is now my most anticipated anime -- i think that the story has been going on at a bearable pace, and even though they took some time to reach Rukia there were some very interesting things happening during the trip!

Mostly, i love the confusion between the shinigami.. the evolution of their relations were very well done considering there are so many of them, it wasn't a sudden "oh, i don't trust that guy!" but a series of events that lead the shinigami and ourselves to assume something was very wrong. .and me loves that =)

so yea -- the action might drag a little longer than it should, but the story itself is at its best and there are many things to wonder about. and that's why i can't wait to get my bleach (i even get BS's version to watch it a little sooner now
wink.gif
-- and then get Lunar's to keep)

/jp

you know what i hate about the bs subbs is they leave stuff out. like this one i got today when the white haired dude what ever his name is was saying something to bakua or what ever his name is there was like nothing there and he said a whole lot ... stupid people who do incomplete subbing

hi guys, new here
biggrin.gif
just want to say , Bleach is one of the best anime I saw and want tosee by now
tongue.gif
I must admit some episodes are "slow", but i don't find it terrible
biggrin.gif
it helps to the "passion" thing and it makes me need to see what's happening next
ohmy.gif
so that said, bleach rox my world
tongue.gif

usspaul, if i notice i missed a lot on BS's version i watch lunar's later, but yea, the best bleach subs are Lunar's by a long shot (considering the up-to-date releases, there are many slower ones)..

/jp

one part of the plot they've seemed to move away from, and that ichimaru maybe killing aizen, like everyone knew (well a couple of ppl) knew it was him and u'd expect them to do something about it. but noooo, lets watch 3 eps of zaraki and ichigo fighting. someone else mentioned this, but if i wanted that id watch DBZ. its still got alot to keep me interested. but there just leaving half of the storys out of each ep and not really developing them to well.... maybe it could all turn for the better with an amazing ep 42.
well i hope anyway..... i want it back to the backflip days...

QUOTE (ultima2096 @ Jul 27 2005, 11:39 AM) one part of the plot they've seemed to move away from, and thats ichimaru killing aizen, like everyone knew (well a couple of ppl) knew it was him and u'd expect them to do something about it. but noooo, lets watch 3 eps of zaraki and ichigo fighting. someone else mentioned this, but if i wanted that id watch DBZ. its still got alot to keep me interested. but there just leaving half of the storys out of each ep and not really developing them to well.... maybe it could all turn for the better with an amazing ep 42.
well i hope anyway..... i want it back to the backflip days...
didn't know it was Ichimaru
ohmy.gif
is there really a big difference between the anime and the mangas? or is it just a small part from each episode?

There isnt too big a differnence from the manga and the anime also i dont think episode 42 will clear the confusion seeing as the plot is more complicated than it appears, so watch and enjoy
tongue.gif

Episode 42 is great, but it leaves you with some more questions.

the problem is, is that they are going into Inoue and Ishida's part for the next couple of eps. that will really slow down the story and the action. Thank god i read the manga, i couldnt have waited this long to see what happened.

I don't read the manga, i don't want to spoil things when i see the anime episode.

QUOTE (smilelolz @ Jul 28 2005, 09:44 PM)sigh..yourichi is hot..
biggrin.gif

haha yeah.. i was like...
blink.gif
omg a chick?!... a hot chick! yay!
biggrin.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back