Blog Spam

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

chiisai_hana

-nipah!
Retired
I'm not sure what exactly marking as "spam" will do so I'll bring it up here first. I just got 15 spam messages from one IP address on multiple blog-posts. And by spam, I mean links and promotions for various drugs and beastality sites. I can send the IP address along if it's possible to block future comments - I haven't moderated any of the comments yet so they're still sitting in my queue. Or tell me how to block them myself
dry.gif

If it's from the same IP Address it makes me wonder if we should have an IP blocker for massive SPAM posts like that if that's the case. I never would of guessed that would happen. Although I guess it's possible though.

I've put in another patch to try to curb the spam, please let me know if that helps any bit. I just checked my blogs, and ended up deleting 116 trackback spams.
tongue.gif

The IP address that you're seeing is actually the wrong IP address. I put in some code that should help report the right address.

Wow that's a lot of SPAM, and not the edible kind mind you. Well I hope that patch does help in the end now.

With that said I think it'll be best to leave this thread open for a while to make sure things are fine with the blogs then.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back