Can a democracy make the wrong choice

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Can a democracy make the wrong choice

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i got some images of what the jews have done to lebanese...i'll post the link if possible but if not then i'll use a image uploading site and post them up.

WARNING: Grusome.

QUOTE (Catnip @ Aug 09 2006, 07:48 PM) Either that or wait for Egypt, Syria, Palestine, Jordan and all the rest of the countries that Israel have annoyed over the years to get their act's together and launch a joint campaign against them, and that ladies and gents, would be very bad indeed.

Unfortunately, USA supplying Israel continually, all those countries put together wouldnt be able to do jack. Remember, they were all defeated by Israel in the six day war, simpy becasue Israel has a non-stop supply of weapons from the US. But in the case of the other middle-east nations, they are much more outdated than Israel in weaponry, plus if they try to get new weapons like Israel does, they'll just be branded terrorrist states and invaded by Bush and his cronies. Talk about hypocrisy and double standards, the massacre of Qana is 'awful' but Hezbolla, and if it must be, then all of Lebanon, must die for 'worrying' the Israelis with those rockets, which are really like fireworks compared to the weaponry of the IDF.

Plus everyone goes about Israel exterminating terrorists and Hezbolla cruelly trying to murder Israelis woth rockets. Lets step out of the propaganda and look a bit, the Israelis have killed more than a 1000 civilians and only a few Hezbolla people. Hezbolla have killed around a 100 people, almost all are IDF soldiers. plus they were probably killed when they were trying to bomb some shelter in freaking LEBANESE land. So who is defending and who is terrorising.

As an aside, my grandfather was a freedom fighter during the British colonial times. He was accused of being a 'terrorist' by the British Empire for fighting to protect his people. As a kid I used to play with his head becasue it was kind of dented with all the beatings he took.

In the end, people are getting killed, and somehow the importance of even ONE life is being lost in the sheer number of those dying. Can we imagine all the people in this world dying? Well, for the one person killed, the whole world just died. The Quran says that killing one man is like killing all of humanity. And the Bible, and Torah and the human heart must also say the same thing. Strange how people conveniently forget their duties and remember their 'rights'.

Some guy on CNN (he's really annoying, but my parents watch him
dry.gif
) is apparently saying this is all Iran's fault? That they're supplying Hez. to keep the war going, so no one pays attention to what they're doing with nukes? (This somehow ended up with a "the whole world is going to end on August 22", so we'll see if we're all still here in two weeks!)

Anyway, does anyone think there is a connection with what is going on with Iran? And will that UN cease-fire actually work?

who came up with the idea that the world is going to end at Aug 22.
I don't think there is any connection at all...the reason why they blame on Iran cause the US they don't want a country .ie a Muslim country in general even if its a country that doesn't have a great repution to have nukes...i don't see why not...if the U.S, Britain, Germany, Russia, China and Japan can why can't a middle eastern country besides Israel have nukes....? Besides i see no proof that they want nukes from there nuclear facility i prolly guess its for energy which is likely cause power shortages is very likely in Asia. except, East Asia.

Edit 1:

I know for a fact after doing reserch and calculations esp. from http://www.skyscraperpage.com/: (that Iraq was the only country that wanted to have nukes for warfare...this was during Saddam Hussain's time: during when he and his government controlled a major plan to create a missile launcher was held: the design were all completed and everything including the constrcution was about to begin....it was supposed to be and biggest and most powerful weapon launcher in the world. was going to be built in Baghdad and was supposed to be finished in 1990.) the following information in the brackets is all true excet for the fact that this launcher was infact NOT for weapons but satellites....but the jews though it was for nukes.

I'll just copy and paste the information:

Name:
Project Babylon Super Gun

Description:
This gun featured a 1,000 mm bore and was designed with the intentions of long range shelling, satellite launching, and attacking orbiting satellites. It had a range of 1,000 km and was presumbably WMD capable.

The designer of the gun, Gerald Bull, was assassinated in 1990, presumbably by the Israeli Mossad, effectively bringing the project to a halt.

The gun parts were manufactured in Western countries, where the people making it thought they were making pipeline segments. After the First Gulf War, inspectors destroyed the gun prototype, though it is unknown if there were any others in production.

PIC: http://www.skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=8183

As you can see the gun is and was for satellites...but the architect didn't know the jews thought otherwise. And was assasinated by the jews themselves. maybe because this was "WMD capable." Until now, researching the architects name he was a Canadian Engineer "who many consider to have developed long range artillery beyond what anyone else has accomplished."

My response, they may have been speculations that this gun was for WMD but no proof of that...but this shows why the Jews and the US think any country besides Israel shouldn't have nukes...it seems this world is all about power, control, right & wrong, destruction, religion and chaos...between land, pride, and religion. It seems to be Israel when they went in Lebanon didn't care about they people they were attacking but just cares about there pride towards there men...this is totally bull...considering the jews are very religous and they are contradicting themselves.

nevertheless...i won't make this into a total bore and start something again...but just left something to show...

the pics are going to come soon...have patience. WARNING: Grusome.

I find your use of the term "Jews" particularly offensive. Unless you are referring to people of Jewish religion all over the world, DO NOT use the term Jews so liberally.

QUOTE (alchemist11 @ Aug 12 2006, 06:26 PM) who came up with the idea that the world is going to end at Aug 22.
I don't think there is any connection at all...the reason why they blame on Iran cause the US they don't want a country .ie a Muslim country in general even if its a country that doesn't have a great repution to have nukes...i don't see why not...if the U.S, Britain, Germany, Russia, China and Japan can why can't a middle eastern country besides Israel have nukes....? Besides i see no proof that they want nukes from there nuclear facility i prolly guess its for energy which is likely cause power shortages is very likely in Asia. except, East Asia.
The Aug 22 thing sounds like baloney. I would just ignore it. If it happens to be true, then there's nothing we can do about it.

In terms of nuclear weapon states, here's a good link for information:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_count...nuclear_weapons

You seemed to have overlooked that the United States doesn't want ANYONE to have nuclear weapons. However, that's quite impossible so the best option left is to permit stable countries in good relations to have nuclear weapons. It's not a matter of religion, because Pakistan, a largely Muslim country, has nuclear weapons and is in good relations with the United States. If you use G8's definition, Pakistan would be in the Greater Middle East region of the world.

when i say middle east i mean middle east as in Arabs. and even if Pakistan is considered and known to be a Muslim country they aren't because of cultural idealogies....if you haven't noticed but many countries in South East Asia...i.e Pakistan, Bagladesh, etc are considered to be but they aren't. Esp. Bangladesh

P.S. I'm not dissing them...i'm part pak stani and born in B desh and when i say jews im not trying to be offensive in this website but i just don't like saying Israeli...first of all too big to write and second, letters in keyboard well apart and third..if you haven't noticed nowadays right now esp. all israeli are jews (of jewish religion). Yes i'm taliking about the religion.

Sorry about that and i'll try to keep my hatred against them from spoiling this site.

Kewl! I've never seen so much pro-Lebanon in a non-Islamic/Arabic environment in some time. I had a feeling that you folks would be really pro-Israel...

Sorry about that. I think it's just the paltalk after effect talking.

Anyways, I'm a Muslim, but I don't support Hezbollah. I personally blame them and the Israeli govt. for what has happened to the Lebanese people.

Oh yeah and

Q: Can a democracy make the wrong choice?
A: Iraq

QUOTE (chisai_hanna)saying this is all Iran's fault? That they're supplying Hez. to keep the war going, so no one pays attention to what they're doing with nukes? Iran is certainly "happy" in a sense of what is going on because it does reduce the pressure on them. But they can't really supply weapon. Because that is simply lacking all discression and is the best way to attrack attention! There best strategy is to keep a low profile, not doing anything to get noticed. And probably, if they get a chance, leak some confidential information about "dirt" on any of the groups involved in the war.

Information and intelligence wars are not fougth on the battlefield. Real power is held when you can do what you want in silently and with subtlety. That way, you get what you want and no-one can accuse you of taking advantage of a situation.

QUOTE (alchemist11 @ Aug 12 2006, 06:26 PM)Besides i see no proof that they want nukes from there nuclear facility i prolly guess its for energy which is likely cause power shortages is very likely in Asia. except, East Asia. Actually, if you read the declarations of Iran, what they opopsed is to have outside organisation (mainly the UN) prevent them from enriching uranium. Highly enriched uranium is plutonium. Plutonium has a single use curently. To be used as a base for nuclear weapons (mainly hydrogen bombs)

QUOTE (alchemist11)when i say jews im not trying to be offensive in this website but i just don't like saying Israeli...first of all too big to write and second, letters in keyboard well apart and third..if you haven't noticed nowadays right now esp. all israeli are jews And in case you have not noticed, not all jews are Israelly. There are many canadian jews and they have nothing to do with israel.

If you want another example, Oussama Ben Laden is muslim. He want to kill as many non-muslim as he can. Would you agree with a statement like, "muslims are killers that want to kill all non muslims! In case you did not notice, Ben Laden is muslim, so its true". Most muslims would feel offended by such a statement. And they would be right to be offended!

Making generalizations or using the wrong words to express your taugths is very bad because when you are not precise, people will mis-understand you.

QUOTE (hadji_129)I personally blame them and the Israeli govt. for what has happened to the Lebanese people. Hezbolla is far from innocent. They are not solely a "defensive organization". But we are talking about a few rockets as opposed to a total war including the destruction of all infrastructures of importance. To use a mataphore, "you can stop someone from using a bow by bombing them back to the stone age. But they are only going to throw rocks at you instead!"

you still didn't understand i meant in Israel itself nearly all and maybe all the israeli 's are jews...

People that self-proclaim themselves muslims and act as terrorists too..aka Bin Laden aren't muslims.

PICS comin real soon: then you maybe have another view to why you said "Hezbollah is far from innocent" if you see these and compare them to israels its just a shocker. And they say they've killed 500 Hezbollah mebers more like civilians. and esp. kids.
I'll put them all in Spoilers and telling you one last time...view at your own risk...WARNING: Gruesome. I'll post them tomorrow cause its late here in Canada.

I don't see how Hezbollah is guilty.

If this site is forum is dedicated to anime for all ages then don't make a topic like this in the first place...you don't think that if you make which kind of you MODS and everyone else won't get the consequences...i.e pics of war event?

Im not trying to change peoples views but just trying to get them to believe the other sides too.

ok...tell me do you have any kids and people under 10...prolly not that's why its ok

MODERATOR's NOTE: Editing a moderator's comment is not exactly a good idea! If you wish to respond, do it in a proper way. This means by PM since this is not of interest to all of the community.]

QUOTE (Moderator's Note for => alchemist11 Posted on Aug 13 2006 @ 06:36 PM)MODERATOR's NOTE:

The pictures were removed. This forum is dedicated to ANIME for ALL AGES. As a side and plus, there are also more serious deeper discussion about topic that need more understanding and comprehensions. The idea is not to use shocking pictures to change public opinion without any understanding of the situation.

In other words, you can bring people to understand various views, but you should not try to prevent them from sleeping for a few months!

Again, all material posted on FTV must be suitable FOR ALL AGES.

Edit by daft: Please read the General Rules and refer to the "No Offensive Content" portion. Pictures of dead bodies = not cool , but pictures of girls writing on missiles = okay.

[NOTE: This decision was supported by Mune, Dor, Darkdog and myself (Bold)]

This topic is now totally off track. So I wish to bring it back to its basics. If we look at the title, this is a case study of the Palestinian Hammas case. So lets get back to it.

As of today, a UN sactionned cease fire is in place in Libanon. Israelly troops have begun to pull out of Liban and civilian are massively going back south. The civilian movements are actually a bad idea because if the hostilities start again, the caualties will be massive since now that the infrastructures are destroyed, evacuating will be nearly impossible.

Everyone is talking about Liban, but the Palestinian case as been totally forgotten. A large quantity of palestinian deputy, mayor and otherwise influential political leaders have been arested by Israel. I do not have fresh news about it (no one is talking about it anymore!!) but I assume Israelli troops are still occupying the territory.

The UN resolution may help Liban, but unfortunatly, it will leave a ravaged country and right next to it another occupied territory will remain. In other words, these are perfect recruiting grounds for various extremist organisations. Desperate people will do desperate acts.

noob
QUOTE LAND, my friend is INDEED important, but it is not MORE important than a LIFE of a HUMAN BEING! Land is supposed to help humans to LIVE, not to DIE. >_>

i am sorry but i didn't sow this a tell naw and after reading it i change the way i look at you you may not believe it but the reason why a say jokes about you is maybe because i liked your style anyway yes life is the most important thing but if some one came and took your house and killed all of your family then you say life is more important thing than you go and live in the house next door than he come and take it than you keep running away and saying life is the most important thing because you are selfish who only think about him self and his life and don't think about Arther and wont protect the important thing to him this gay is not living this gay is dead the moment he left his house .. but as for me i try to live the best life i can live or die trying because life is important

QUOTE (daft27 @ Aug 12 2006, 05:10 PM) The Aug 22 thing sounds like baloney. I would just ignore it. If it happens to be true, then there's nothing we can do about it.

In terms of nuclear weapon states, here's a good link for information:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_count...nuclear_weapons

You seemed to have overlooked that the United States doesn't want ANYONE to have nuclear weapons. However, that's quite impossible so the best option left is to permit stable countries in good relations to have nuclear weapons. It's not a matter of religion, because Pakistan, a largely Muslim country, has nuclear weapons and is in good relations with the United States. If you use G8's definition, Pakistan would be in the Greater Middle East region of the world.

QUOTE who came up with the idea that the world is going to end at Aug 22.

3 days til we find out the truth lol.
i no im backtracking posts a bit and a little biased in my statemens below so know one get mad at me plz. this is just my speculation and opinion. I believe its true that the US government doesn't want any another country to have nuclear weapons aside from the US itself. Bush, personally, on the other hand seems to not want a muslim country in this world at all. think about the most recent middle east crisis. he actually supported the isreal and hezbollah conflict and refused a ceasefire in the beginning cuz in reality he wanted to rid hezbollah. the same for iraq. he wants to really get rid of the islamic country and by targetting and accusing saddam head on. now he's aiming for iran. it's true that the UN currently are requesting iran to disarm, but Bush seems to already be jumping the gun and seems ready to invade iran as soon as the UN approves (which i hope won't happen cuz then it would cause a real WWIII). Pakistan mayb in good relations w/ the US, but i bet Bush is ready to take any opportunity he can right now to invade pakistan.
imo the real concern should be on North Korea rather than on Iran. i mean the US has already seen North Korea fire missles even though they failed to even get close (but the almost hit Japan! <----largest and origin of anime/manga production as well as an ally with the US like Israel
ph34r.gif
)

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Aug 20 2006, 05:08 PM) I believe its true that the US government doesn't want any another country to have nuclear weapons aside from the US itself. Bush, personally, on the other hand seems to not want a muslim country in this world at all. think about the most recent middle east crisis. he actually supported the isreal and hezbollah conflict and refused a ceasefire in the beginning cuz in reality he wanted to rid hezbollah. the same for iraq. he wants to really get rid of the islamic country and by targetting and accusing saddam head on. now he's aiming for iran. it's true that the UN currently are requesting iran to disarm, but Bush seems to already be jumping the gun and seems ready to invade iran as soon as the UN approves (which i hope won't happen cuz then it would cause a real WWIII). Pakistan mayb in good relations w/ the US, but i bet Bush is ready to take any opportunity he can right now to invade pakistan.

imo the real concern should be on North Korea rather than on Iran. i mean the US has already seen North Korea fire missles even though they failed to even get close (but the almost hit Japan! <----largest and origin of anime/manga production as well as an ally with the US like Israel
ph34r.gif
)
I agree with the entire first paragraph and salute you for understanding!
Although on the second para..not so agree..since if (the US were to focus on them)..that would be another vietnam! considering who N.Kor is allies with and everything. i m not hating on japanese and the anime: cause i infact love anime esp hentai and also j-chicks but i don't think it would be good idea if America were to interfere...since China is N.K ally and they would protect them if the US did attack which would cause China to attack the US..and US don't want that for sure. Cause they fear them! But thats not the only problem since Chinese are 1/3 the population of the world and most immigrant chinese live in N.A. and if America were to fight china; chinese peeps would start to fight against the americans even in the states which would be a total destruction of the States. and since china is pratically where evrything gets made and since it is also our black market. the US know they don't want trouble.

If I were you i would say ally even if they are politically: since jpn did get attack with the super bomb in there country i bet they (Japan) still "hates" them (US) for it.

that's true it would turn into another vietnam cuz north korea is allied w/ china, but i mean our attention should not completely be directed away from them esp now we know they are creating missles that will hopefully hit the US.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Aug 20 2006, 08:25 PM) that's true it would turn into another vietnam cuz north korea is allied w/ china, but i mean our attention should not completely be directed away from them esp now we know they are creating missles that will hopefully hit the US.
it doesn't matter if they hit the US..its been a while since the US got hit by a non-american missile. all the missiles the were launched were mostly from the US..so it really wouldn't matter...plus also since most countries..esp the super ones don't like the US. i.e Russia, China etc.

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Aug 20 2006, 08:25 PM) that's true it would turn into another vietnam cuz north korea is allied w/ china, but i mean our attention should not completely be directed away from them esp now we know they are creating missles that will hopefully hit the US.
N. Korea does not have missles even close to hitting U.S. territory. they DO have missles which can reach Japan however. as such, they should be dealt with EMEDIATLY.

QUOTE (mamori @ Aug 20 2006, 08:39 PM) N. Korea does not have missles even close to hitting U.S. territory. they DO have missles which can reach Japan however. as such, they should be dealt with EMEDIATLY.
i don't think they plan to hit jpn...the missile whey launch doesn't have a guide so it could have landed anywhere.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back