cannot find this anime

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

blckdemondrgn

-gao...?
Retired
hello there I am quite new to the forums, not new to anime. I remember watching/dling this one anime from this site which name I cannot remember. the storyline was that a guy met a woman in a swimming pool at first and she had in her hands these "orbs" that were implanted for driving a jet of some type. Mainly a drama type anime where these two gets close and have some issues, near the end she cut her hair, her hair color changed (if remembered correctly) from pink to like white, and she had to kill some terrorists or something if I remember the story correctly. is it that fansub is missing some files? if someone can tell me the anime title that would be great. bye.

thank you for the reply, so anything completed is removed? I just wanted to know since I have a few I got from this site and updating my list of animes I've seen.

I thought Solty Rei episode 2 was out a few days ago and it is yet to be uploaded. Strangely, episode 3 is uploaded now.

QUOTE (PB @ Oct 29 2005, 01:58 AM) I thought Solty Rei episode 2 was out a few days ago and it is yet to be uploaded. Strangely, episode 3 is uploaded now.
well if I can't get from fansub first usually baka-updates is a good site to get missing files or possibly faster than fansub at times.

Well we noticed, don't really know what happend. But sometimes it happens. For more info ask Daft he knows what is going on.

I'll post it in the Request thread in a few minutes, so you can download them there.

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Oct 30 2005, 07:10 AM) well if I can't get from fansub first usually baka-updates is a good site to get missing files or possibly faster than fansub at times.
Since fansub gets it's episodes from torrents of course you could get it from torrents first
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (PB)why the people from fansub.tv never realised this thing?
The system is automated so mistakes can happen especially with the fetching being a bit weird lately. I'll PM daft to let him know.

Edit: Nevermind let DoR do it

Solty Rei 2 is actually on the server but I just haven't indexed it yet. The tracker for episode 2 is reporting incorrect numbers (no seeds, no leechers) so the file was ignored as unpopular. I noticed the error earlier and managed to get it on the server yesterday. The file, Solty Rei 2, should be online now.

Please create a new thread next time. PB, you put your post "I thought Solty Rei episode 2 was out a few days ago and it is yet to be uploaded. Strangely, episode 3 is uploaded now." into a thread that was unrelated with your concern. When this happens, I generally will NOT respond to the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back