Demonbane

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

blckdemondrgn

-gao...?
Retired
review: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...ime.php?id=6512

after some hacker done erase most of the recent posts I have to rewrite and reupload the pics.

great show, based on a game I've heard.

great comedy, action, and mecha.

so far two episodes released and one OVA so far. there is only one OVA and 12 episodes total for the regular tv series.

little treat:

kuro

al azif

Ah, I really love this thread. Too bad the old one is erased, and now post again for this. lol
duh..can't wait to se what's going to happen on the next episode....

QUOTE (sleeping_forest @ Jun 8 2006, 11:20 PM) i never watched it b4 is it good?
this is an anime that i would recomend. It is very good, and i really love the story.
but, if you like mecha, the mecha here is not as good as gundam. but, they are not using mecha only...
wink.gif
it is very cool...

QUOTE (Genesis @ Jun 15 2006, 04:43 AM) Is it still going???
Yes it is. well, i dunno why the next episode hasn't out yet, but this is suppose to be 12 or 13 episode of anime. but, i wish this will be 24 or 26 episodes, tough.

I kinda like Demonbane. It's somewhat very good and Kuro's voice is Chouji's from Naruto! <3. Al Azif is too cute.

aw...i'm not sure if the raw is out or not. i try to search the episode 3 at mininova, but couldn't find it. so, even the raw hasn't out??

and, here is something i got from yessy fansub.
QUOTE (Yessy)

Yesy-Fansubs's version of Demonbane is now placed on indefinate hiatus. Too many of its fans are nitpicky losers who whine about problems that exist only in their own imaginations. The sheer number of them, unsurpassed in any project I've seen over the past four years, has caused key staff members lose heart and seriously consider total retirement from fansubbing altogether. "Why?" we ask, "Why should we put in hours of effort when we're rewarded not with accolades or even indifference, but niggling complaints?" As it stands, it would be more rewarding for us to finish the episodes and promptly delete them than to continue to publish them. But rather than abandon the group to the winds, it was decided to place the project on standby until the memory of this dipshittery has faded, and hopefully another group comes along to do speedsubs that will draw off the whiny loser demographic. The project is not dropped. I repeat, the project is not dropped. It will be resumed at an unspecified point in the future.

I know it is unreasonable to expect applause and fame. That's not what this is about. This is about the fact that there are so many self important idiots out there who think we'd LOVE to hear their opinion that its simply no longer worth our time to continue.

-
Tellu54, Demonbane TL check

It makes me cry, i cannot forgive anyone who did that and make the fansub lose heart.
mad.gif

QUOTE (jin_of_the_gale @ Jun 22 2006, 01:14 PM) how many episodes are out?
currently only two. as jul10 pointed I think there is some problems going on.

>-< boo I wish they hurry with the episode, but I have enough animes to watch to keep me occupied.

I found the raw till episode 9 but only 2 are subbed...I hope tahta the subber will fansub it because I'ts a great show!

well, shinsen subs started subbing it, so cheer up, guys
smile.gif

they're not the fastest in the world, but they do a good job and usually don't quit.

/thread dig and first post
biggrin.gif

just wondering, Demonbane TV vs Demonbane OVA...
are they exactly the same? poor me has a tiny datacap so i have to limit my downloads
sad.gif

and "Therefore, you can't follow the story if you haven't played the game." why make an entire series for the select few who played the game lolz.

<3<3

OVA usually is slightly different or a "side story" if you will.

basically watching the OVA it is sort of like an intro to Demonbane the series if you ask me.

don't know how to explain OVAs other than that.

so i watched the first 3 OVAs will tv #4 just continue on hamzaxxx? or do i wanna start again at tv#1? or just watch the OVAs and forget about the tv series?

<3

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Aug 24 2006, 07:32 PM)
basically watching the OVA it is sort of like an intro to Demonbane the series if you ask me.
J, I think the OVA that he talks about is this. And the TV series is here. I have tried to watch both of them before, but as hamzaxxx said, the ova is the same thing as the TV. so, well, I just continue to watch the TV since it comes out faster. To put a side note, the OVA only at Demonbane that might be same as the TV. For other anime, usually both of them are different things or side story like blckdemondrgn said. (NOTE:OVA and OAV are different here)

QUOTE (hamzaxxx @ Aug 24 2006, 08:32 PM)I saw the oavs is the same as the anime (the difference is the name 'demonbane and demonbane tv)....
If you are talking about the OVAs, i will admit that it is the same as the TV. BUT, if you are talking about the OAV, they are a different things.

QUOTE (Tank @ Aug 24 2006, 08:48 PM)so i watched the first 3 OVAs will tv #4 just continue on hamzaxxx? or do i wanna start again at tv#1? or just watch the OVAs and forget about the tv series?

<3
It is basically up to you, but as far as I know there are no different in the TV with OVA. Well, the TV and the OAV are different though, so maybe you want to watch it.

Note: ANN also only write about the TV and the OAV. They doesn't mention anything like OVA or else.

this looks like an interesting anime i may start to watch it. gotta love chibis
biggrin.gif
and the animation looks great and the plot sounds like my type of anime.
i've only got one question:
1) who is subbing this?

however, considering the number of eps currently released for this anime, i may not watch it until more eps are released. anyways great choice and recommendation blckdemondrgn!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back