Diablo 2

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

winkmartindale

-chi
Kouhai
Is anyone out there still playing this game? I gave it up for a few years in there, but when I realized how long Blizzard was going to get hung up on WoW, I picked it back up. One of my Favs... :D

This is definately a classic
biggrin.gif
.. I just caught up on playing last week.. I played for 2 days straight and I just gave up cause my necromancer can't seem to beat Darius.. He was way too strong and killed me in one hit.. it was rediculous.. My guy couldn't even hit him once.. I beat it before with a Necromancer and now I just don't remember how..
huh.gif

brings back memories of how hooked I was on this game.

basically I am on the road of retirement cause all I do is refresh my characters. used to have a lot of the good stuff and should still do if not expired.

though it would be worth less once ladder reset which should've happened months ago.

Well if anyone still logs on, I'm an active member of US-East, same username as here. Drop me a line and we'll duel with the forces of evil.

Ha east is dead with all the hacks that are out now. They have hacks that: AA/Auto Juv/Auto TP/Flash/and make ur fcr/ias/fhr rates way better then what they really are. I'm currently playing a private server but I'm not as hooked as I used to be. Was *S.e.x.c. on east.

Right now I have Diablo II installed on my laptop with a NOCD crack because CD's and laptops make no sense. If you are going to carry around a load of CD's then it's not portable. Anyways I have played it some but I don't really play it all that much. Never played it online although I did play it over a LAN at a party. Still a good game even though the graphics are getting dated. Then again RPG graphics have never been on par with the shooters but I still love them anyways.

wow...I didn't know *anyone* still played DII o.o I played it years and years ago...like, back in middleschool >.>

Well,an old games,but it's still a classic
laugh.gif
I'm making my own mod for D2 LOD atm,but the progress is quite slow,becuz i spent too much times to watch anime, hehe
rolleyes.gif

wow I still play this game...I was and still am hooked on it not as much though I would say my strongest class is my Druid...I summon crazy ammounts of wolves and then go werewolf and rip things to shreds
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back