Drama & Movies Music Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
LINK REMOVED
Its only 5.1mb.....it ain't the complete OST, it only has 2 of the songs, which are 04 - Rainy Main and 09 - Sugar, are you able reupload it please ??

Thanx.
biggrin.gif

Proposal Daisakusen OST
LINK HERE

gomen, JCD. Link fixed.

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Jun 22 2008, 06:44 AM) Proposal Daisakusen OST
LINK HERE

gomen, JCD. Link fixed.
Thanx Labby.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 25 2008, 01:58 AM)Can someone upload the drama OST of HS ~Kimi to Itahibi using the torrent link below, please ? Thanx.
biggrin.gif
Do you still need the H2 OST? And if so, does it have to be from this torrent? I'm DLing it from another forum right now-- the zip file seems to be about the same size (110MB) as the one in the torrent (114MB), but that torrent is extremely slow (~2kB/s). If you still want it, I can re-up the one I'm currently DLing...

QUOTE (poonk @ Jun 25 2008, 10:31 PM) Do you still need the H2 OST? And if so, does it have to be from this torrent? I'm DLing it from another forum right now-- the zip file seems to be about the same size (110MB) as the one in the torrent (114MB), but that torrent is extremely slow (~2kB/s). If you still want it, I can re-up the one I'm currently DLing...
I still want it Poonk. Thanx BTW.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (poonk @ Jun 25 2008, 11:24 PM) Instead of doing the split/join thing, I just divided the OST in half and made 2 zip files:
H2 OST part 1 (tracks 01-08)
H2 OST part 2 (tracks 09-16)
Arigatou Poonk, I really wanted the OST mainly for just one song and thats the song called "Signal". BTW, H2 is a really good dorama, extremely faithful to the original manga.
biggrin.gif

Holy cr*p...been month already. LOL

Can someone please upload the OST to LIFE please.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jul 26 2008, 07:14 PM) Holy cr*p...been month already. LOL

Can someone please upload the OST to LIFE please.
biggrin.gif

LIFE OST
LINK HERE

For anyone who was waiting for it (like me), here's the Zettai Kareshi OST:

Zettai Kareshi OST

(Especially lovely, in my opinion, is track 17, "Tear Drop," which is that soft "oooh-ooh-ooh-ooooh" song that plays during the poignant moments throughout the series-- er, well, you'll recognize it when you hear it. This one song is the entire reason I wanted the OST, frankly.)

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Chikai Live Action Movie Theme Song - Chikai [Shimamiya Eiko]
LINK HERE

Anybody here likes to have a download link of Detroit Metal City's movie OST?

Here it is:
makaiyugi.jpg

Detroit Metal City | DMC Members:
Johannes Krauser II (Vocals and Guitars)
Alexander Jagi (Bass Guitar)
Camus (Drums)

This download is for those who have already seen the live-action movie/anime (and those who want to see it) and want to listen to more Detroit Metal City (DMC) songs like Satsugai (Murder) and many others.

LINK HERE

thanks for providing us links of Drama and tv songs so i have listen few of them which are really fantastic and they are doing 100 percent work however keep sharing these songs with us in this forum. if you have the collection of indian songs then plz also share them

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back