Drama Request Thread.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
dragon01-small.jpg

can any1 help me where i can download the movie --> like a dragon
it came out last year, and the torrent doesnt seem to work(no seed)
im dying to watch this movie, cause its the movie version of the yakuza game for the ps2. any1 pls. thanx in advance.

omg, im going crazy thinking about this movie. lol. just play the game and you will know how good the story is...thats why i wanna see this movie soooo bad. lol. help~

imdb summary here

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. lol. sorry, im just so excited about this movie. thanks in advance.
this is the game cover:
yakuza_boxart.jpg

QUOTE (anbu-black-ops @ Oct 14 2008, 11:23 PM)

can any1 help me where i can download the movie --> like a dragon
it came out last year, and the torrent doesnt seem to work(no seed)
im dying to watch this movie, cause its the movie version of the yakuza game for the ps2. any1 pls. thanx in advance.

omg, im going crazy thinking about this movie. lol. just play the game and you will know how good the story is...thats why i wanna see this movie soooo bad. lol. help~

imdb summary here

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. lol. sorry, im just so excited about this movie. thanks in advance.
this is the game cover:

I'm not entirely sure if that request is "legal" as it's a movie but I'm not sure if it's released in North America. Either way you may want to check your PMs
tongue.gif

Can I get a direct download for Jdrama Regatta? preferably through megaupload. Thanks a bunch!

can anyone tell me where can i watch brother beat online or download it.
P/S: i cant use veoh because it is blocked in my country.
thnx.....

Requesting for Shinigami no Ballad - Live Action episode 11 cause fansub tv does not have this episode =D Thanks In Advance

QUOTE (feng @ Nov 11 2008, 12:35 PM)Requesting for Shinigami no Ballad - Live Action episode 11 cause fansub tv does not have this episode =D Thanks In Advance
[SkewedS] Shinigami no Ballad (Live Action) - 11.mp4
LINK HERE

I was reading AnimeNewsNetwork and found out there a live action for Absolute Boyfriend, I have no idea if there are subs or not but it really doesnt matter. So can someone help me get ep 1-11 non torrent thanks in advance.

hey.. i'm sorry but i kinda confused of how to identify the licensed dramas..
but here goes.. these are the drama i've been looking for ages but got some problems to play at other streaming sites. so, if you dont mind, could i request for:

==> beethoven virus

BeethovenVirusDramaostbyHwany.jpg

==> hotaru no hikari
==> tantei gakuen q
==> nodame cantabile sp

i would be so thankful for this.. and ohh.. could you please upload them with english subs? and through megaupload? i would be more pleased if you upload it through mediafire..
because the other sites doesnt work for my pc.
thanks so much..
m37822374.gif

edit: i wanna cancel my request for nodame sp but the other two request is still on only that i hope anybody can give me the torrent link instead..

ano..

may i request for jdrama,oh! My Girl!?

seems like silentregrets.com dont have it..
sad.gif

anyhow..,

its one of hayami mokomichi's drama..

haha.gif

QUOTE (qeyzn @ Dec 15 2008, 06:20 PM) ano..

may i request for jdrama,oh! My Girl!?

seems like silentregrets.com dont have it..
sad.gif

anyhow..,

its one of hayami mokomichi's drama..
Check out the fansub who sub it here. They have direct download links.

hello.. again.. i would like to request it started with a kiss 2/they kiss again. can anybody give me a download link from mediafire..?
ohmy.gif
i know there was a link from iswak, but there was a problem at episode 7 onwards.. really wished to resume the drama.. i had troubles downloading it from megaupload..
oh, and.. thanx in advance..

mr. duke ---> kdrama

has anyone seen this korean drama, its kinda old. i like the actor who stars in these drama. he has expressive eyes. been a fan of him. i saw him in hotelier and he was so good.
i saw a youtube vid but no subtitle...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrO7VhTpFfg&feature=related
can anyone pm me if you know where to watch or get a subtitle of this drama.  im curious about this kdrama and dying to watch it.  its like a fairytail drama.

thanks in advance. and Happy New Year!

hey again~~ seems like nobody ever reply my posts before.. but, its okay.. just wanna know another one.. well, i'm trying to find boys over flower episodes
( mediafire please~~~)
but, if anyone can give a download link for the english subs only, is great too.. thanx..

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back