Drama Request Thread.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (qeyzn @ Jan 06 2009, 02:59 AM) hey again~~ seems like nobody ever reply my posts before.. but, its okay.. just wanna know another one.. well, i'm trying to find boys over flower episodes
( mediafire please~~~)
but, if anyone can give a download link for the english subs only, is great too.. thanx..
Subs can be found at D-Addicts.

QUOTE (qeyzn @ Dec 15 2008, 05:20 PM)
haha.gif

i must ask who is the one on the left *drools* XD

i would like to request Like a Dragon too the torrent doesnt seem to work

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Jan 06 2009, 02:44 AM) Subs can be found at D-Addicts.
thanx.. very much.. though i was looking for korean version of hana yori dango
biggrin.gif

sorry for not being detailed..
ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Mr.Purble @ Jan 06 2009, 07:55 PM)QUOTE (qeyzn @ Dec 15 2008, 05:20 PM)

i must ask who is the one on the left *drools* XD

i'm not sure which you asked but the one with light brown hair is micky yoochun.. and the one with the big muscle is uknow yunho..
smile.gif
they both are from korean idol group dong bang shin ki aka tvxq/dbsk.. FYI, i love uknow too if he's the one you mention..
tongue.gif

QUOTE (monsta666 @ Jul 07 2008, 04:13 PM)

The Devil - 01
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 02
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 03
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 04
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 05
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 06
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 07
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 08
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 09
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 10
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 11
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 12
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - (avi files)
Episode 13 Episode 14 Episode 15 Episode 16
Episode 17 Episode 18 Episode 19 Episode 20

The Devil - (srt files)
Episode 13 Episode 14 Episode 15 Episode 16
Episode 17 Episode 18 Episode 19 Episode 20

Note: Keep the avi and srt files in the same directory!
wink.gif
Unless you want to watch The Devil in RAW!
i was just wanna say thanx so much~~~ for dl. it was such a good drama. the last episode was like heartbreaking~..
sad.gif
such beautiful drama..

QUOTE (qeyzn @ Jan 10 2009, 06:53 AM) thanx.. very much.. though i was looking for korean version of hana yori dango
biggrin.gif

sorry for not being detailed..
ohmy.gif

i'm not sure which you asked but the one with light brown hair is micky yoochun.. and the one with the big muscle is uknow yunho..
smile.gif
they both are from korean idol group dong bang shin ki aka tvxq/dbsk.. FYI, i love uknow too if he's the one you mention..
tongue.gif

i was just wanna say thanx so much~~~ for dl. it was such a good drama. the last episode was like heartbreaking~..
sad.gif
such beautiful drama..
Yeah....The Devil was great......loved that series and was the one who requested Monsta to upload it.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
The ending when they're both DEAD.....unfortunate.
sad.gif

It had a J-drama remake that started in July 2008 and ended in September 2008, called Maou, I still haven't finished watching it.....the OP for it is by Arashi and its really GOOD.
biggrin.gif
They've changed it quite a bit.....overall its okay but I like the K-drama better.
rolleyes.gif

Oh yeah, K-version of Hana Yori Dango......that started recently (Jan 09...now
laugh.gif
). I'll watch it later.....after my exams next week.
rolleyes.gif

You can probably get the subbed DDLs at the J-drama club at LiveJournal.....wait....I'll give you a link: -

http://community.livejournal.com/jdramas/2590910.html

If it doesn't show you the links....gimme a.....ah damn....I'm too nice...here: -

Episode 01

EP1 SRT SUB
EP1 PART 1
EP1 PART 2
EP1 PART 3
EP1 PART 4
EP1 PART 5

Episode 02

EP 2 SRT SUB
EP2 PART 1
EP2 PART 2
EP2 PART 3
EP2 PART 4
EP2 PART 5

Dude...I'm now gonna ramble a bit about myself.....if you were here last year, when I was more around on this area of this site but currently I'm only anime-only at the moment and it seems it will be for a long-ass time.....if only someone could recommend me a jaw-droppingly good dorama (I have a list on my FTV Profile page....click on my name or avatar.....I have a list of all completed and on-hold doramas).
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Oh yeah, have you watched Bloody Monday ??
rolleyes.gif

Its a recent dorama that ended less than a month ago....its adapted from one of favourite on-going mangas.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jan 10 2009, 07:10 AM) Yeah....The Devil was great......loved that series and was the one who requested Monsta to upload it.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
The ending when they're both DEAD.....unfortunate.
sad.gif

It had a J-drama remake that started in July 2008 and ended in September 2008, called Maou, I still haven't finished watching it.....the OP for it is by Arashi and its really GOOD.
biggrin.gif
They've changed it quite a bit.....overall its okay but I like the K-drama better.
rolleyes.gif

Oh yeah, K-version of Hana Yori Dango......that started recently (Jan 09...now
laugh.gif
). I'll watch it later.....after my exams next week.
rolleyes.gif

You can probably get the subbed DDLs at the J-drama club at LiveJournal.....wait....I'll give you a link: -

http://community.livejournal.com/jdramas/2590910.html

If it doesn't show you the links....gimme a.....ah damn....I'm too nice...here: -

Episode 01

EP1 SRT SUB
EP1 PART 1
EP1 PART 2
EP1 PART 3
EP1 PART 4
EP1 PART 5

Episode 02

EP 2 SRT SUB
EP2 PART 1
EP2 PART 2
EP2 PART 3
EP2 PART 4
EP2 PART 5

Dude...I'm now gonna ramble a bit about myself.....if you were here last year, when I was more around on this area of this site but currently I'm only anime-only at the moment and it seems it will be for a long-ass time.....if only someone could recommend me a jaw-droppingly good dorama (I have a list on my FTV Profile page....click on my name or avatar.....I have a list of all completed and on-hold doramas).
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Oh yeah, have you watched Bloody Monday ??
rolleyes.gif

Its a recent dorama that ended less than a month ago....its adapted from one of favourite on-going mangas.
biggrin.gif

thanx man for the ddl of korean boys over flower..
biggrin.gif

oh yeah, i kinda dislike the oh soo character but their ending is like wow!!
rolleyes.gif

and also yeah, i'm kinda watching maou.. hehe.. still downloading the rest of the eps.. bloody monday? yeah.. it looks kinda interesting.. besides, theres haruma miura in there!!
tongue.gif
is the story kinda like maou's type? if it is, i'll watch it..

I read a little about this movie and I'd like to watch it. I don't know if it's available in the US. Anyone know any more?

Yamato Nadeshiko (2000)

merged with request thread

Hey gang:

I am requesting the Sekirei DVD eps 5-8. I prefer yesy-musubi (and thank you all for DDL version of 1-4 that I found here. BT is a pain if no one seeds) but QTS is also acceptable as well.
If anyone has those, greatly appreciated.
smile.gif

all of my requests....

i wanna cancell all of it as i figured i've decided to use torrent instead from now onwards to get them..

Can I request a repost of "PUZZLE (subbed)" episode 3,5,6, and 7. The old links are invalid. Thanks in advance.

Hi, i would like to download the drama "It started with a kiss 1 & 2" on mediafire. Can you help me where i can find it, with englisg subs? Thanks in advance!

Someone allready requested ep 4 and 11 from Shinigami no Ballad (Live Action) but where can i find the rest?

ok look i know those episodes (from Shinigami no Ballad Live action) can normally be downloaded via torrent - BUT there are no seeders or at least far from enough. That's why I asked.

But why don't we do it like this:
I am looking for episodes 8, 9 and 10 - I basically have all the others.
So if someone has 8,9 or 10 please, please load them to Megaupload or something, and if someone needs the ones i have, let me know and i can upload them for you.

QUOTE (Supenmanu @ Aug 07 2009, 02:39 AM) ok look i know those episodes (from Shinigami no Ballad Live action) can normally be downloaded via torrent - BUT there are no seeders or at least far from enough. That's why I asked.

But why don't we do it like this:
I am looking for episodes 8, 9 and 10 - I basically have all the others.
So if someone has 8,9 or 10 please, please load them to Megaupload or something, and if someone needs the ones i have, let me know and i can upload them for you.
Here's the one that you are looking for:
ShiniBara EP 08 - MegaUpload
ShiniBara EP 09 - MegaUpload
ShiniBara EP 10 - MegaUpload

I got them from he SkewedS website before they put it under maintenance.
Do you alread have episode 11 and 12?

I can say that Shinigami no Ballad is one of those heart warming JDrama that I have seen so far. I'm also planning to watch the anime series sometime.

Series: Ring: Saishusho (Ring: The Final Chapter, Ringu: Saishusho)
Episode: 1-12 (Complete)
Subs: Only if they are removable

I already have this series, but it is a TV rip with hard subs that are incorrect in some spots and I would like to fix. So if you have the RAW series, or subtitle files, (or both!) please sand them my way! Thanks a lot!

Series: Departed to the future
Episode: 5 episodes (length: 10 min) or a complete movie
Subs: only the raw is available.

It's a movie about and with the I've Sound singers (a popular japanese group) and it was released in the 10th anniversary box. I think it's about suicide, but I'm not sure since I don't understand japanese.

I would like to request Kimi Wa Petto episode 9 with english subs. The one posted earlier doesn't seem to work anymore.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back