Eat or Sleep

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

wat is more good and pleasurable?

• Eat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sleep

• Both

• no idea

• Others

• Total voters

Angel453455

-san
Kouhai
man this is one of the things which really bugs me... after so much thinking i realize that eating and sleeping beats any other hobby like computer games and even anime...
wink.gif
so now think and vote which is much more good to do?

... as much as possible make CLEAN answers...
dry.gif
cause maybe some would think about the hobby which they think is really pleasurable...
dry.gif

This one is tough to crack. They are both so good. However, I think I like being awake more than being asleep, so I'll answer "Eat"

you bet man! it is really one hard question...
wink.gif
that is why i really need you opinions about it.
biggrin.gif
cause eating so much then sleep may cause death...
dry.gif
dunno if this is 100% true but has a high possibility as i was told my doctors and old people... so need to focus only on the one which is better... cause don't wanna do both and die immediately.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Feb 15 2006, 07:49 AM) cause eating so much then sleep may cause death...
dry.gif
dunno if this is 100% true but has a high possibility
There is no reason that eating too much and/or sleeping oo much could cause your death. At least not right away. Its more a living style kind of thing. If you always eat and always sleep (meaning you never move except back and forth from your kitchen!) then you will definatly get fat and will have health issues.

Of course, the thinking is different if you eat something that is poison! But apart from that, I can guaranty that you are preatty safe if you do it once in a while. Just don`t over do it
wink.gif

eating while sleeping
biggrin.gif

defintely sleeping, There´s a point when you can´t eat anymore (you could do like romans and vomit to eat more but...) but no matter how much i sleep it seems that is never enough

QUOTE (Bold @ Feb 15 2006, 10:06 AM) There is no reason that eating too much and/or sleeping oo much could cause your death.
well for eating there is obesity, while sleeping I don't think so but maybe there is one I don't know of.

honestly I think sleeping is the best thing in the world. I mean rejuvinates your body, being at ease, and have some good dreams - though mine are completely random ^^. I sleep honestly around an average of 8-15 hrs.

eating only is more pleasurable with the right food, which is like only two kinds for me. I prefer drinking than eating - not alcoholic drinks, I don't do that.

*both* we need them both to survive...so...but that's just my opinion...
biggrin.gif
...if we had the choice of not doing one of these...i would prefer eating...since i would have more time to do other things...(anime xD) i'm sleeping like 6-8 hours...but sometimes animes are decreasing that number to 4-6 h...
biggrin.gif
but that's enough too....
cool.gif

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Feb 15 2006, 02:09 PM) I sleep honestly around an average of 8-15 hrs.
Is it also possible to sleep dishonestly?

QUOTE (Yohen) eating or sleeping are not hobbies
Eating and sleeping can be hobbies, as well as being things we have to do sometimes. A lot of people (especially girls) seem to sleep for a hobby, they do it because they enjoy or just for something to do to while away the hours. As a hobby, sleeping is probably better than eating as if you eat unncessesairly then you end up fat unless you also do a lot of excercise.

hey I can in fact sleep that much. that is a rough estimate of a week's time. anyone who knows me know I can sleep a lot more if I want to.

QUOTE (Yohen @ Feb 15 2006, 03:54 PM) Angel, eating or sleeping are not hobbies, are things that we need for survive...
man eating or sleeping can be hobbies...
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
because you have the choice to do it and have the materials for sleep and foods to eat to really satisfy you.
biggrin.gif
like us it is our hobby to watch anime and choose and look for good ones... so in under some point yah... eating and sleeping can be hobbies

@bold: that statement of mine is really after you eat so much... then sleep you die... becuase your metabolism will slow down while there is so much to be decompose in your stomach... if all the food is not transformed in another state as people says... you die... a high probability...
wink.gif

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Feb 16 2006, 05:00 AM) @bold: that statement of mine is really after you eat so much... then sleep you die... becuase your metabolism will slow down while there is so much to be decompose in your stomach... if all the food is not transformed in another state as people says... you die... a high probability...
wink.gif

I'm guessing that's what happend to Rico Yan, right?

anyway...for me it's definitely sleep!! I love to sleep! sleep is the best!

Yes SLEEP = WIN. I just love to sleep, well more then i love food anyways
laugh.gif

at least it is a good thing i pt both... cose it ireally the best doing both... it is kinda the top most priority base on your needs... (more to anime at least
tongue.gif
)

Umm... For those of you who chose both.. I would like to let you know that you have a condition known as "sleep eating"
So if you want to know the reason for your girth to be increasing.. now you do!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but it is much beter that you are conciouss doing both things.
biggrin.gif
that you know you are eating and it really tastes good... and you are sleeping and really relaxed.
wink.gif

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Feb 16 2006, 07:13 AM) but it is much beter that you are conciouss doing both things.
biggrin.gif
that you know you are eating and it really tastes good... and you are sleeping and really relaxed.
wink.gif

Sleep - A natural periodic state of rest for the mind and body, in which the eyes usually close and consciousness is completely or partially lost, so that there is a decrease in bodily movement and responsiveness to external stimuli.

You can't really eat and sleep at the same time. At least. not consciously. Because in ACTUAL sleep.. you aren't conscious <.<

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back