Anime Ecchi pre-air necromendation: Shuumatsu no Harem, 2 Weeks to be uncensored?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Title: world's end harem
Japanese: 終末のハーレム
Airing dates: 8/10/2021 (TV series, 11 episodes) and 24/9/2021 (pre-air)
Genres: Science fiction, Psychological, Erotic suspense, Ecchi, Harem
Original creator: LINK (Shōnen Jump+)
Original character designer: Kotaro Shōno
Director: Yū Nobuta
Written by: Tatsuya Takahashi
Character designer: Masaru Koseki
Music: Shigenobu Ōkawa
Sound director: Fumiyuki Go
Director of photography: Sota Mikami (Chiptune)
Art director: Lin Ge (Studio Tulip)
Art setting by: Tomoyasu Fujise (Chiptune)
Prop setting by: Shigeyuki Koresawa (Digital Noise) and Tom (Digital Noise)
Color design by: Aiko Matsuyama
Editing by: Utako Hagiwara
Studio: Gokumi and AXsiZ
Network: Tokyo MX, BS Fuji and AT-X
Opening theme: "JUST DO IT" by H-el-ical//
Ending theme: "ENDiNG MiRAGE" by EXiNA

Main cast: Reito Mizuhara (水原怜人) voiced by Taichi Ichikawa
#2 Reito’s group: Mira Suō (周防美来) voiced by Haruka Shiraishi
Akane Ryūzōji (龍造寺朱音) voiced by Yō Taichi

Sui Yamada (山田翠) voiced by Aya Yamane
Supporting cast: Rea Katagiri (片桐麗亜) voiced by Keiko Watanabe
Maria Kuroda (黒田マリア) voiced by Yurie Kozakai

Mahiru Mizuhara (水原まひる) voiced by Yukina Shūto
#1 Kyōji’s group: Kyōji Hino (火野恭司) voiced by Takuya Eguchi
Neneko Isurugi (石動寧々子) voiced by Shizuka Ishigami

Rena Kitayama (北山玲奈) voiced by Satomi Amano
#3 Shōta’s group: Shōta Doi (土井翔太) voiced by Kazuki Ura
Karen Kamiya (神谷花蓮) voiced by Ayana Taketatsu

Yuzuki Hanyū (羽生柚希) voiced by Marika Hayase
Shunka Hiiragi (柊春歌) voiced by Haruka Michii
Natsu Ichijō (一条奈都) voiced by Arisa Aihara

Akira Tōdō (東堂晶) voiced by Riho Iida
Chifuyu Rehn Kuroda (黒田・レインちふゆ) voiced by Natsumi Takamori

Others: Ryū Mizuhara (水原龍) voiced by Kyosuke Kitayama
Erisa Tachibana (橘絵理沙)

Synopsis:
The Man-Killer Virus: a lethal disease that has eradicated 99.9% of the world's male population. Mizuhara Reito has been in cryogenic sleep for the past five years, leaving behind Tachibana Erisa, the girl of his dreams. When Reito awakens from the deep freeze, he emerges into a sex-crazed new world where he himself is the planet's most precious resource. Reito and four other male studs are given lives of luxury and one simple mission: repopulate the world by impregnating as many women as possible! All Reito wants, however, is to find his beloved Erisa who went missing three years ago. Can Reito resist temptation and find his one true love?

World's End Harem looks pretty ecchi and it could be one of those picture friendly threads... To give an idea here is the video for the trailer:

just tried ep.1, up to you now or wait a better sub And 6 days Its official release :p

Last edited:
Ryu

Ryu

Staff Writer
Sounds like a man's fantasy story. Two weeks for the uncensored version to come out? Better stay two weeks behind then! :p I wonder if the wait will be worth it...

It is unprecedented for a series to be delayed at such a short notice but World's End Harem has been delayed until January 2022. The official reason given was that they need to carefully examine the production of the series.

What does that comment mean? Do they mean that the content needs to be censored or perhaps the quality of the later episodes was too poor for release? That is up for speculation but if I had to guess I would be leaning towards production quality issues because if it was an issue of censorship then surely you wouldn't be making that kind of call 24 hours before the release of episode 2. Then again the anime industry can work in strange ways. Opinions on this story are more than welcome though.

News source taken from: World's End Harem Anime's Episode 2 and Later Delayed to January (Updated) (ANN)

Last edited:
... That is up for speculation but if I had to guess I would be leaning towards production quality issues because if it was an issue of censorship then surely you wouldn't be making that kind of call 24 hours before the release of episode 2. Then again the anime industry can work in strange ways. Opinions on this story are more than welcome though.
I'd agree with you, but it hasn't been that long since the weird incident where a multi-company production group approved the adaptation of Interspecies Reviewers and seemingly didn't realize the subject matter it covered until what... 4 episodes had already aired? ;)

it hasn't been that long since the weird incident where a multi-company production group approved the adaptation of Interspecies Reviewers and seemingly didn't realize the subject matter it covered until what... 4 episodes had already aired? ;)
xD i recall, funny that the latest 4 Most Polemic animes were aired in winter line... coincidence? just saw ep.2 delayed until today so i think not, ep'1 unchanged o_O

Last edited:
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back