Editor wanted!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

alchemist11

-dono
Kouhai
Group: ray=out (we're not a new group, but over 3 years old).
Project: Konnichiha Anne ~Before Green Gables~ (yes, this is the CORRECT spelling).
Need: Editor. No experience required, but should be minimum 16 years of age or have passed grade 11 (preferably Academic).
Contact: [email protected] OR this form: http://tinyurl.com/enlist-now

Wow, I haven't been here in a LONG time. Just another advertisement from me again, this time not for a translator, but you guys are always welcome.
biggrin.gif
Long story short, we're working (already have a ton of scripts) on Anne as our 2009 Spring, Summer, and Autumn series project. I want an Editor who is confident about their English skills, spelling and grammar, but there is a catch: you MUST be female and Canadian. There really isn't much Canadians, let alone females in fansubbing, so this is a really good opportunity for you lot to get into it. I'll tell you what exactly you have to do, so don't be afraid. No fansub experience is required, just your competent brain and self.

So, if you are watching Anne and want faster releases, why not join our team as an Editor? You'll get to watch the episodes as soon as it gets translated (in a language you understand) and get to contribute to others in return.

P.S. If we are unable to find a Canadian female (in about 1 month) for the Editor position of Anne, I personally, even though I'd hate to, will do. I'm not female, but am Canadian. The reason, I wanted female, is because the anime and the book (which it's based from) is intended for females, so I wanted a female opinion. As for why specifically Canadian? In case you didn't know, the entire originality and development of the Green Gables story is Canadian, so the chances of a Canadian knowing about it is higher than any other.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back