Ending for Blood+

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

lacus

-chan
Kouhai
Ok, so it's a long way til we reached the 52nd episode, but I thought I might as well start guessing what will happen.

According to that interview with the writers/directors, blood+ will have a "horrific" ending, or atleast that's what the subbers interpreted it as. So what can happen that will be horrific?

Seeing how a lot of characters have died since ep 1 (ie george, the red shield people, saya's sensei, forest), i wonder if kai, riku and all of saya's friends will join them later. This ofcourse would make saya more insane and will probably make "horrific" episodes of her insane killing spree (ie ep 13). But since the air time was of gundam seed destiny's.... would they (the writers) really make it so... bloody?

Honestly, from watching the series so far, a "horrific" ending to blood+ would be saya marrying kai... or some odd happy fairytale-type ending -__-''...

I don't think she will marry Kai. I think she will go balastic and muder all those monsters like she did with the humans at the beginning of episode 1 (vietnam blood scene). Or the other way around she will be fully awake and has returned to her old self. And if she is gona marry somebody maybe it will be that guy with the huge coffin that always helps her out.

the only ending i can see is the kenshin-style ending. everything goes to hell and she just keeps fighting, a la kenshin.

...saya marrying kai, that would be horrific. i don't care if she's adopted, kai is her brother.

LOL...

yeah, i can totally see this series ending in a bloody massacar.. but it really wouldn't have any meaning to it, would it? i mean, if blood+ was just another bloody (no pun intended) series, the directors wouldn't add the anti-american, references to real events/battles/wars.. and make the friggin thing a whooping 52 episodes long.

please dont end it with some cliff hanger/un-ending like hellsing... elfen lied... trinity blood...

i wonder who's the next person to disappear?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back