Fixing People

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Angel453455

-san
Kouhai
Ok i started a forum about knocking some conscience to people that are doing the bad things in the forums... now we could identify and changee or at least make those guys think what they are doing is wrong... the only difference from the daedroth thread is that this could be ANYONE... so if anyone out ther being naughty just knock some conscience for them here!
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

I will feed you Mune~chan so don't worry I will help you with your problem~
cool.gif

WITH MY MIX FOOD~
happy.gif

QUOTE (tomo @ Jan 30 2006, 04:50 AM) I will feed you Mune~chan so don't worry I will help you with your problem~
cool.gif

What exactly are you going to feed me?!
dry.gif

Your better off just staying away from that one...
I know I would
blink.gif

WHAT DO YOU MEAN????~EXILE~
dry.gif

I Love to feed ppl its my habit and I always feed her but my food am mixing my FOOD!!! coz you will taste new things but that~ beleive me try and then tell me about it.

ok i think that is knocking some sense to people but i think it is good if it would help to change for the better you know...
dry.gif

@mune: my suggestion... eat vegtables... it is really hard to do at first but after time you will get used to it!
biggrin.gif
it is way better than junk food you know... (yah people will hit me for saying this... must hide!)
*jumps to my bunker fully armored and ammo supplied.*

QUOTE (tomo @ Jan 30 2006, 05:04 AM) WHAT DO YOU MEAN????~EXILE~
dry.gif

I Love to feed ppl its my habit and I always feed her but my food am mixing my FOOD!!! coz you will taste new things but that~ beleive me try and then tell me about it.
Did that make sense?!
blink.gif
Tomo-chan!! WHAT ARE YOU FEEDING ME!!!~ *Dies*

I like carrots
tongue.gif
... And tomatoes... mmmm, veggies.
But tomo,... WHAT ARE YOU FEEDING MUNE?? ~
blink.gif
~

here some veggies!
biggrin.gif
*feeds mune* *gets better but spits them out* just eat them they are good for you!
smile.gif
also do some exercise if you don't wanna have flabs you know what i mean noh? (no offense) am also getting fat but doing exercise to maintain my normal body shape even if i go through any hyper eating mode... because anything that is good i eat... only stop when i really feel full that i can't eat anymore...
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

I exersize, whether I want to or not. IM FORCED TO BY MY COACH
sleep.gif
I play the only sport that'll accept degenerates like me, rugby!!!

I do eat Vegetables~ I LOVE Salads!!~ -^___^-
I do like to swim~ Walking~ o_O" But no "SERIOUS" exercise!!~
Humm .. and i'm not growing any "UN-NEEDED" fats o.o"
My height is 172 CM and my weight is 60 KG o.o" I'm pretty slim o.o" But i'm into unhealthy food~
dry.gif

lol, those measurmens make no sense to me, im an American, and we use feet and pounds
tongue.gif

Well, its of to my prison *cough* i mean school.
Pray for my safe return everybody, today, WE GET REPORT CARDS!!! Oh joyous occasion.... Someone kill me.

ok now we are off topic...
dry.gif
we are trying to fix people we are really here to share our personal feelings that is closely relate to the person being fixed... doing this may result to close this thread...
sad.gif
T_T i don't want that! it is really a need to fix some people that need help from the real world you know....
dry.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

QUOTE (EXILE @ Jan 30 2006, 05:34 AM) lol, those measurmens make no sense to me, im an American, and we use feet and pounds
tongue.gif

Height = 5.6 Feet
Weight = 132.2 Pounds
Understand now?!!
ph34r.gif
Or shall i kill you?!~
dry.gif

don't post anymore that would make this thread in any danger... or i will be the one to kill you both!
dry.gif

this thread would be really needed in any fueds or debates that goes out of hand... like myslef and daedroth... so don't even try close this please....
ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Jan 30 2006, 01:49 PM) this thread would be really needed in any fueds or debates that goes out of hand... like myslef and daedroth... so don't even try close this please....
ph34r.gif

We don't really got anything to discuss, you got your oppinions and i got mine. There is no "right" or "wrong". Just because society praise you for doing something it's only what the people in that society think is right. I don't really like humans, and i never will. Why? Because they're like cockroaches, no matter how many you kill there will always pop up 50 more another place.
Anyway, all that bullshit about my oppinions being "wrong" is just the talk of ignorant people. You guys that think so should try to think outside the borders of society.

yah... i think about God's society and law... and it says that people are not things.. they are beings created in His image and likeness...

Also God's word, the Bible, is our basis of rules and regulations of society... So yah... i or we have a basis of right and wrong... if there was not then anything could be done... no one should be in jail or everything is in chaos if there isn't any rules...

Actually, this can be view with a larger vew.

Society is, by definition, a collection of people living together. In order for everyone to have as much as liberty as possible, a state of rights must exist. The specifics of the state is defined by the culture and is usally formalized in the form of laws. That is why there is a difference between the letter of the law and the spirit of the law. The spirit of the law is to maintain the state of rights. The letter of the law can sometime be imperfect and can never cover ALL cases.

I am sure you all heard the saying "one's liberty ends where the liberty of another one starts". That is basicly what I am talking about. Modern systems are mostly inspired by greek philosophy for the western world and the Byzantine empire for the arab world. (if my memory is correct, but not 100% sure about that last one). I don't know about the eastern world. From these, other guides where derived, the bible is one of them.

There is no such things as "God's society and law" simply because there is no human wise enough to truly know what is the true will of god. The only thing we can have is a system inspired by what we thing is the best to protect the fundamental values that is shared by most humans, respect of life. There reason this value is so wide spread is simply because most human realize that without it, nothing can be acheived. Without a certain level of order, life has no meaning, since anyone can kill and be kill at any instant.

Do not misunderstand what I am saying. I only mean that sociaty is cmoposed of and lead by humans. So humans rules apply to it.

@ Daeroth,
No one said you were thinking "wrong". And I belive that many people here acn think outside the box. But what you are describing is, if we push the reasonning to its logical end, a state of anarchy. Such a state is better than a state of rights. But since we live in an imperfect world, all we can do is adopt the best system we can figure out. Curently, the best one to guaranty the happiness of the largest segment of society is the state of rights.

Now the last thing to watch out for is, this does not mean the current sociaty we live in is as close as it should to the perfect state of rights.
So the problem is, we only know of an imperfect system (state of rights) and we can apply that imperfect systm in an imperfect way in the form of a society. Double imperfection.

--
hmm, I think I got back to my habits of long posts!
@Angel453455, does this qualify as the kind of post you were looking for?

yah in a way this is the kind of post i was looking for...
smile.gif

but you know the part that society is composed of humans and humans rules apply to it is kinda wrong... because if we don't have an absolute basis of the truth then people or all human can believe on different things as the truth while on others view it is something that is a lie or blasphamy? so when do we put the line that something is bad or good? the basis of thoughts and feeling of humans are not enough to support that what they believe in is right... because you could be sincer of your belief but you could be sincerly wrong...

also the part about no one truly understand God's true identity is right but people around the world tries to understand Him because they want to and believe that it is the right one...

there is such a thing as the law of God... the bible man...

@daedroth: i'm not being ignorant... i'm being the person that cares for the wellfare of all.

the point is that there is a basis of absolute truth... it lies within us and the word of God which are interpreted by people resulting to create and enforce laws to protect and guide us humans in our everyday lives... so the concept of right and wrong does exist... Without a certain level of order, life has no meaning, since anyone can kill and be kill at any instant.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back