Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustav1976

-sama
Retired
This is a complely ficticous sale so try and sell anything you like
wink.gif

For Sale:
1 universe: needs some restoring but still in good working order (50% discount available with appropriate coupon)

Yaya needing good home, multi-skilled and polite. Comes with handbook and manufacturers warantee (will accept anime as part exchange)

1 pair eyes, 1 careful owner used mainly for watching anime 90% discount this week only

Infectious cold going cheap, have lots in stock so going at dirt cheap price

julez

-chibi
Retired
QUOTE (Gustl1976 @ Feb 08 2008, 12:54 PM) Yaya needing good home, multi-skilled and polite. Comes with handbook and manufacturers warantee (will accept anime as part exchange)

senpai-kun and I have discussed this purchase, and have decided that we can give Yaya-chan a good home! We will take very good care of her as she has suffered mal-nutrition and has resorted to hiding from strange encounters...

senpai-kun

-nakama
Retired
Ya it was discussed but we are just gonna take her I'm not paying or exchanging consider this an intervention to save her from mad stalkerness *yeah I had to invent a word for this situation*

Futhermore what is the point of this thread??? It is a rhetorical question because it is pointless... no offense I'm sure it was well thought out and all
rolleyes.gif
but one should think before they make a thread annoying like stalking is not a good reason... PC_OUT... *turns off mini flaming device* reminds me of you-know-who-not-rolled in the annoyance factor lmao

PS: Mod-whoever doesn't matter close this down please... *Puts for sale sign on this thread*

Hiasubi

-Snuggle Bunny
Retired
*Stealthly sneaks past Senpai and Julez, and hijacks Yaya Sempai and then dissappears into the erriely convenient fog*

And Dude dont go treating Yaya Sempai like you own her, remember i challenged you! You have NO honour! She isnt yours to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more