Forum Database Errors

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

chiisai_hana

-nipah!
Retired
I realize this should be in the website help forum, however, I cannot access it. I cannot access random forums/threads, actually. I've been getting these messages lately and wondered if Daft knows about this, or whether anyone else is having the same problem.

When I tried to access the website help forum it gave me this:
QUOTE There appears to be an error with the Fansub TV Forums database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here, if this does not fix the error, you can contact the board administrator by clicking here

Error Returned
QUOTE mySQL query error: SELECT id, member_id, running_time, location FROM ibf_sessions WHERE id='e1c96876affa65015ec0311e7f8bc471' and ip_address='########'

mySQL error: Can't create a new thread (errno 12). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug
mySQL error code:
Date: Sunday 02nd of April 2006 11:00:30 PM

The forum has been running slower and slower for the past couple days, and now pages won't load and give me SQL errors. Refreshing the page doesn't help. Is this just a passing phase with the board, or is something actually wrong?

I been getting that and realize that it was going slower too. I thought it was my computer at first but if you get it too then it may be happening to everyone.
Also chiisai_hana it not good to post your ip with that post because if a hacker happen on this site and look at this forum he or she can hack into your computer.

It's not only the forum server. From another thread, one of our members are having trouble downloading from one of the FTV servers, possibly from silk. I'll try to figure out what's happening. hopefully i can turn something up so that Daft can catch it.

Moved to website/forum

I confirmed, I also got the same issue with speed for the last 3 days.
But it might be related to the rather large bill daft received.

By the way, ip address are not that dangerous. You should keep it private, but it is more of a privacy issue than a security issue. It really not an important piece of information unless a someone is looking to attack you specificly.

It's not so much the speed as the frequent errors that concern me. I don't mind the forum slowing down, but at least 50% of the time I try to post/open a thread I'm getting one of those error messages.

If one cpu doesn't do the trick, add another one! There's been a slight 1-2 hr rollback in the database. Hopefully not too many posts were lost.

QUOTE (daft27 @ Apr 3 2006, 03:18 PM)If one cpu doesn't do the trick, add another one! The forum server was changed with a dual processor machine?!?!

Wow, if I read that corectly, we should all save to ofer daft some ice cream!!

Wooohooo FTV back online!

--Thread Closed--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back