Gantz

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
What the hell kind of school is that, those kids have some audacity to throw a guy out the window. To think they wanted him to die so they could cover it up by saying he was messing about. Well they deserve what they get.

But dam again with the 18 pages it might as well be weekly.Look like Oku is taking time out to do some character development but man cant wait for the next mission.

Wow Nishi is a serious dude, he just slaughtered his class just like that. Although they deserved it,i thought he was just gonna beat them up. Man was i naive, this is Gantz lol.

But who was he on the phone too, it was almost like it was planned and what is that big impact on the last page? Has judgement day come?

Awesomo. Let the battle for human survival commence. I soooo cannot wait for the next chapter. Gantz members from around the world. This is a war.

Lol Inaba freaking out was funny but predictable.He should stay quiet and get raped by vampires. I love Kei speech as well, that sign of a true survivor. Who cares about divine forces aslong as you have yourself, your fate lies within your own hands. So inspiring.

I wonder whether the huge battle that is going to commence is about preventing Katastrophe. If they win will that prevent Katastrophe or is despair coming regardless. I cant wait should be awesome. I wanna see Kei in full force, if he dies i will be so disappointed.

Take that Italy, shit I can't believe he just gave up and dropped his gun in the end. I've been waiting about four arks for that pansy to bite it.

Lmao wow, wow, wow. Such an awesome chapter lol. The scenes of gantzers getting absolutely slaughtered by greek statues. There was something almost celestial about it. The funniest death was the guy that got his head kicked off lol.

I felt sorry for Kei and Katou, they must of been out of there minds using a Gantz sword when a person with oku's suit got dimantled.

As for Inaba, my o my, that guy just needs to die, he is so weak even and vomiting was just a classic Inaba reaction.

Cant wait for the next chapter man, Gantz is heating up again.

Come on... no one reading Gantz? The latest chapter was awesome. People dying left right and centre.

Anyway, there is no way the team can survive this. Their suits break just by the olympian aliens touching them.

I feel sorry for that guy who came from Hiroshima ( never lucky). Well man, the people crying out for the transfer, it was so sad but yet so funny. I thought the alien were gonna do something cute to Inaba when they touched his hand only to see in the next panel they snapped two fingers off like a twig.

I also feel sry for the old man who got ripped limb from limb. This is just a slaughter fest. I wouldnt even call it a war but a massacre.

Anyway really cant wait for the next episode, is there any light in all this despair?

Wow,omg.... Inaba was redeemed in this chapter. He actually reminded me of Kei for a bit. I think it was the first time i saw him fighting hard and concerned with someone else other then himself, too bad just as his potential was about to be realised he was crushed by a foot.

The line" There are some who are destined never to be heroes" was so harsh but poignant.

The last chapter was so good I think differently about Kouki now.I don't want to see that little kid to die
sad.gif
. But I bet that Daizemon (big marital artist) is going to survive of have a heroic death.

QUOTE (Kenshiro_11 @ Mar 16 2009, 03:33 PM) The last chapter was so good I think differently about Kouki now.I don't want to see that little kid to die
sad.gif
. But I bet that Daizemon (big marital artist) is going to survive of have a heroic death.
Welcome nice to see some new blood to this thread.

About 294, It looks like Gantz cant afford for "players" to be massacred and is withdrawing troops to fight another day. Was it to serve a purpose that everyone needs to get stronger?. Maybe Gantz will go through an upgrade with new suits and vehicles.

Or maybe a catastrophe will happen?!?!? Hope Kei survives the time lag.

QUOTE (franzoir @ Mar 18 2009, 12:55 PM) Welcome nice to see some new blood to this thread.

About 294, It looks like Gantz cant afford for "players" to be massacred and is withdrawing troops to fight another day. Was it to serve a purpose that everyone needs to get stronger?. Maybe Gantz will go through an upgrade with new suits and vehicles.

Or maybe a catastrophe will happen?!?!? Hope Kei survives the time lag.
im still shocked form this chapter (well maybe because i saw it like 2 seconds ago) but its Over? what was The goal, the purpose of the whole of mission that when on. so far the only thing to come of it is Kouki and the old man are dead; but what is the fate of Kei. Is the fate of kei is he going to get cut in half and get transvered and be ok or die a second time? What is gantz planing for the rest of them; for most manga i can guess what going to happen but I cant with gantz. This is why I love gantz its has to be my favorite manga

Ps thanks for welcoming me.

Looks like the Gantz program is null and void. Strange things are occurring. For a minute i thought Reika was going to carry out her dastardly plan and and clone Kei, which would of been uncool. So now that Gantz is pretty much dead is this the end of the world? Maybe catastrophe was meant the end of Gantz program, which was probably the last line of defence for earth againt aliens.

As for Nishi, he is a totally ruthless guy. Everyone was begging him to revive oji-san. He just smirked and had the audacity to get new weapons so he can terrorize the world. I laughed but with disgust at the same time.

QUOTE (franzoir @ Apr 15 2009, 03:04 PM) Looks like the Gantz program is null and void. Strange things are occurring. For a minute i thought Reika was going to carry out her dastardly plan and and clone Kei, which would of been uncool. So now that Gantz is pretty much dead is this the end of the world? Maybe catastrophe was meant the end of Gantz program, which was probably the last line of defence for earth againt aliens.

As for Nishi, he is a totally ruthless guy. Everyone was begging him to revive oji-san. He just smirked and had the audacity to get new weapons so he can terrorize the world. I laughed but with disgust at the same time.
then you'll be pissed at 297... i was, Gantz is out and about now; and granting the requests according to wh.... how one feels?! so now we have a clone; i really can't wait for 298, although i'm rather pissed clones are being brought in i still love gantz

btw, didn't Kei kill that big one before he got transported? thus we didn't get to see his score which was most likely way high
dry.gif
now i'm interested whether he gets to use his points before the next mission or if they simply add on if he survives again

QUOTE (AnimeWiz07 @ Apr 22 2009, 09:56 AM) then you'll be pissed at 297... i was, Gantz is out and about now; and granting the requests according to wh.... how one feels?! so now we have a clone; i really can't wait for 298, although i'm rather pissed clones are being brought in i still love gantz

I am pissed. Up until this clone, this manga was pretty much flawless for me. My logic is pretty shallow since Kei from the beginning of the manga was a clone, but having 2 or more at a time ruins it.Kei heroic epiciness should not be emulated so easily. I want to cry
sad.gif
. I actually had quite alot of sympathies for Reika but now i just wanna see her ripped limb from limb.

Anyway, the manga still has a hook, with Gantz taking humanoid form,wtf... Maybe Gantz are aliens in a war with another alien race and they use earth as a battleground. Gantzers unable to fight use humans? Who knows.

One of the weird thing about this manga is nothing has been revealed about what is going on here after almost 300 chapters. That what keeps me coming back.

I am also looking forward to 298 as well, i hope the cover is K2 dying. I dont mind what insane plottwist happens to make it so.

P.S i think he did kill it, kinda like a duel exchange where they both died, except Kei was transported in time.

Oh crap that is too weird. Talk about growing pains, thrusted straight away with the reality that your a clone. When Reika started to cry, i felt nothing. She knew she had committed an unholy sin. She really is a naive girl. Im surprised kei didnt slap her or something.

In that situation, im kinda surprised that Kei didnt end his own life straight away. But then again, if it was me would i have the bottle to kill myself after 5 secs of birth. But surely he must know the longer he exists, the situaton will only get more tradgic.

There was actually a little bit of humour in this chapter. The Gantz humanoid didnt even bother for the emotional crapfest that ensued and left straight away to survey the planet. When out in public everyone is just thinking wtf.

I am also thinking wtf, i hope they explain Gantz walking patrolling along with K2 immediate death.

i know one thing, now that we got kei version 2 (which i call him reika's pool boy) i know im going to be cheering for him once he goes to town on reika's sweet ass. i knew it was going to happen one day and now its going to go down. folks get ur plam plams ready because kei 2 is going to town
cool.gif

Bloody hell K2 got a bit rapey. I kinda dont blame him, his first day being alive and he couldnt be with the one he truly loved. Sexual frustraton and all.

The conversation between K1 and K2 was completely bizarre, to the point where i think it was done wrong by Oku. First i dont get how K1 can be so nonchalant about it. Second why isnt he angry that Reika didnt revive the old man instead. Maybe no one really cares cause they believe the world is going to end anyway. It was still weird, if it was me i would of blown K2 head out with the H gun.

However i can see K2 becoming more sadistic leading to good Kei vs bad Kei and bla bla bla. Im pretty confident that there will be blood.

OMG OMG OMG BIG NEWS.

This chapter was meh, didnt understand what was going but the last page was the best where it is annouced there will be three consecutive week releases where "mankind will witness all of Gantz secrets."

I absolutely cannot wait. Gantz has done a good job of revealing next to nothing about the story for 300 chapters but now finally it time to shed light on what the hell is going on.

I can gurantee it will be groundbreaking and awesome.

Hmm What the hell. This kinda sucks, it was all orchestrated by one man's company in Germany and his retarded daughter. I was expecting something bigger.

Oh well there is still potential, such as how the hell did a retarded daugther gain the knowledge.

Next week's chapter better be mindblowing. Gantz being just a sick joke doesnt seem right. There must be a higher purpose.

WTF. It reminds me of that alien that said it was destiny. Maybe the world is one big Gantz ball to begin with.

I have no clue. Oku said secrets would be revealed, but nothing has been. The guy was talking in riddles, the Akasha chronicles...29 pages next week to conclude the arc. It really need to clarify some things.

QUOTE (franzoir @ Jun 24 2009, 11:56 AM) The guy was talking in riddles, the Akasha chronicles...
Akashic Records, to be exact.

QUOTE The akashic records (akasha is a Sanskrit word meaning "sky", "space" or "aether") is a term used in theosophy (and Anthroposophy) to describe a compendium of mystical knowledge encoded in a non-physical plane of existence. These records are described to contain all knowledge of human experience and the history of the cosmos. They are metaphorically described as a library and other analogues commonly found in discourse on the subject include a "universal computer" and the "Mind of God". Descriptions of the records assert that they are constantly updated and that they can be accessed through astral projection

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back