Garbled Pages

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Kid-Wolf

~ Azur Lane Hunter ~
Staff member
Leader Council
It seems that some of the pages pull up garbled to the point of where I'm now wondering about the safety of the site now.

Heck one point it asked me to download something while I clicked on a subject. I just hope that this is nothing serious, but I'm paranoid like that.
unsure.gif

Also, the site seems rather sluggish as well around the time I've posted this.

If the page is "garbled" then maybe it didn't load properly, just refresh. It happens.

Never had the experience with pop-ups though, but then again I use Opera and it blocks all popups except those embedded in the script.

Well normally you get the boo-boo error if it doesn't load properly, but when I say garbled I mean the page comes up with giberish text if you will. It like seeing a wall of text, or code or something instead of the page and its placeholders.

I just wanted to make sure that it was just a fluke that's all.

Ah and here I thought it was something worse... or is that something just as bad as well?

In any case I thought it should be mentioned just incase it was happening to anyone else but weren't able to report it.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back