General Drama Discussion

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ May 06 2010, 07:54 PM)So I've just finished university and have been out of the loop for a while - is there anything within the last six months I should check out? Especially if it's a kdrama, since I'm currently teaching myself Korean and want to expose myself to the language as much as possible. I've heard a bit about Personal Taste, is that worth checking out?Lately I've been really digging Oh! My Lady which is about a single mom who finds herself tangled up* with a young idol-actor whose ego is disproportionate to his talent (at least in the beginning). It stars Chae Rim (whom I loved in Dal Ja's Spring) and Choi Si Won (one of the Super Junior boys-- er, men). He's pretty charming for his first time as a romantic lead and I'll be looking for him in shows to come.

*(Being familiar with K-Dramas I'm sure you can imagine the farfetched plot machinations used to push the hero & heroine together initially. But it's not like we watch dramas for their gritty realism, do we?
laugh.gif
)

In J-Drama Land-- The new Kimura Takuya drama, Tsuki no Koibito, started airing Monday night. If you're a fan that's all you'll need to know and you're downloading it already. It's not subbed yet but I'm sure it will be, and soon.

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Apr 27 2010, 05:25 AM)i am trying to locate Romance tv drama Korean tv show i want to buy the dvd where can i look for this dvd can you help me please?Sorry for the late reply but one place would be YesAsia (please note that the link I gave is for the "US version," whatever that means).

QUOTE (iamdeath @ May 13 2010, 04:29 PM)Biscuit Teacher and Sugar Candy  Can anyone tell me where she fall in love park tae in?Could you rephrase your question? I've seen this show (though I know it as Hello My Teacher) twice but I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you asking about the setting (high school) or... ?

yes poonk i am talking about same title hello my teacher i was wondering when does Na Bori fall in love with Park Tae In

Anybody watching this AWESOME kdrama Dong Yi?

Really good. 2 of my fave actors are on this kdrama. The guy from The man who can't get married and the girl from Shining Inheritance.

Really epic drama. Even if your not in the mode for periodic/historical drama, this is worth watching. Look out for episode 29. The best so far.

Han Hyo Jo's really amazing. Another hit show after another.

I Give My First Love to You this movie is so sad about guy who so sick and dying and the girl he love trying to save him

Any of the drama fans still around? I've recently picked up My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and have enjoyed the little I've seen so far. Has anyone seen it? I'm wondering if if it's worth downloading all 20 episodes in advance ... or just go one by one since I often find kdramas bore me after 10 or so episodes
laugh.gif

i am looking for this its like marmalade boy but different is this girl want to tell guy she like him she prepare a letter tell her how he feels but he did not see it but the bad boy of the school did now her life turn to hell become personal servant to him and his gang when her mother remarries she find out that bad boy become her brother

anyone know name of this drama its i think Korean??

thanks i found it but the was another pop up while watching this i know few bit of it about this guy who Actor or model who very famous and parent are super rich This girl normal girl who yell at each other but one time he some how manage to take her to his house and she sleep over but reporters where outside his family house took photo of her and now she in news the Guy actor main character i think the girl is waitress and thing i dont know but he take her to her house which frankly she hiding from the family in the house and some how paparazzi where outside his house took foto of her and actor his father thought different.

dont know name but it romantic drama dont know which Asian drama Korean Taiwanese Japanese dnk

i know few bit of it about this guy who Actor or model who very famous and parent are super rich This girl normal girl who yell at each other but one time he some how manage to take her to his house and she sleep over but reporters where outside his family house took photo of her and now she in news the Guy actor main character i think the girl is waitress and thing i dont know but he take her to her house which frankly she hiding from the family in the house and some how paparazzi where outside his house took foto of her and actor his father thought different.

dont know name but it romantic drama dont know which Asian drama Korean Taiwanese Japanese dnk

Translation:
I only know a little bit about the show. Basically, the main characters are a guy who is a famous actor or model and who's parents are also very famous, and a 'normal' girl. The two characters don't get along very well (always yelling at eachother) but at some point circumstances arise leading to her ending up at his house ans spending the night. Because the guy is famous though, there were paparazzi reporters outside his house who got some pictures of her - leading to a misunderstanding in the tabloids about how she is his new girlfriend.
[repeats himself]
The guy takes the girl to her own home where [one of their] father's apparently expresses some kind of contrary feelings.

I know the show is a romantic drama, but I don't remember the name, nor which kind of drama (Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, etc) it was. [dnk = do not know]

Dear iamdeath, please try to google the show yourself.... I dont get it, are you too lazy or what is the problem???

Also, please do a spell check on your posts. What you wrote is partially incomprehensible and the gramatical mistakes make my face twitch. Consider that a matter of respect towards other users!!!

Dear iamdeath, please try to google the show yourself.... I dont get it, are you too lazy or what is the problem???

Also, please do a spell check on your posts. What you wrote is partially incomprehensible and the gramatical mistakes make my face twitch. Consider that a matter of respect towards other users!!!

OH, and dont post twice the same post only to get more attention!!!

warita i been searching for that tv show cant find it i thought i get help off friendly people who might seen it or heard about it.

QUOTE (warita200 @ Feb 07 2011, 06:40 PM) Dear iamdeath, please try to google the show yourself.... I dont get it, are you too lazy or what is the problem???

warita i been searching for that tv show cant find it i thought i get help off friendly people who might seen it or heard about it.

Basically the Main character is actor or model i forgot between the both the other is Female Waitress who work at her parents Restaurant some how during the show she at his place. She somehow sleep the night and next day when she comes out on top of the balcony the paparazzi was waiting outside the family house already snapping photo of the too.

Now she in paper as His new GF

now i fix it now can you help me

Translation:
First, I already tried searching for the show myself, but didn't have much luck. I was hoping maybe some of you guys would be able to help me out since I know several of you are very knowledgeable and helpful.

The show is about two characters, a male who is a famous actor or model (I can't remember which) and a female who is a waitress working at her parent's restaurant. At some point during the show, the girl ends up spending the night at the guys place. When she wakes up in the morning and stands at the balcony, the Paparazzi manage to take some snapshots of her! A misunderstanding comes about where everyone thinks she is the guy's new girlfriend. Let the Drama begin~

QUOTE (Ranch99 @ Feb 13 2011, 06:11 PM) I don't mean to lead you astray, but this sounds suspiciously Korean...

It does seem close the this synopsis even though it's not korean...:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Smiling_Pasta
That it thank you i been trying to find it

Saw this TV drama but I don't remember the name of the show.

The show is about a man & woman who are boyfriend and girlfriend in the past but meet again after they broke up. Problem is the girl remembers the guy became a popular actor while she applied for job as housekeeper or house cleaner (don't remember which exactly). She lives in the same house as him with his son and her daughter.

I don't remember the rest but I do know there was an ex-husband trying to win her back but her love for her former boyfriend came through.

help me

mods note: please punctuate your sentences. help us help you.
moderator note 2: Corrected grammar in post so it is easier for other users to follow. Please take care with your grammar as it will make it easier for other users to help you. It also shows respect to other people as they do not have to guess what you are trying to saying.

this Asian drama it about this guy who mobile novelist some how he has to baby sit his famous niece while his famous sister just abandon her and goes away while he teach her how to live like commoner

the this movie long time ago its Asian movie

info is

it about this woman who a nurse or engaged to a heart surgeon she got pushed or she jump off the platform got killed by train now she in the ghostly world where it roller coaster....

now she return find her fiancé now engage to another woman now she planning on revenge on them

anyone knows what this movie is???

MOD Note: Thread Merged. Next time plese post your questions like this in this thread form now on.

hey i remember this drama i think it Korean but it show 30 yr old woman working at this place not sure but fall for her boss which he younger but remember part where she losing her father house and got loan from her boss but then her boss start to fall in love with her. But the was part where she was living at his house and he had daughter or niece which took liking to her but the was part where his mother said to them if she does not get pregnant they wont allow to get married

[Mod's Note: Use the correct thread please]

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back