Ghost, 6th Sense, and other irrational thing

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

NobleEagle

-chan
Kouhai
Well, this topic seem rather childish...
huh.gif

Anyway
From the old time, such tale of ghost, spirit, curse and the other is always around us
for those who live in urban area, there is urban tale
and for those on rural area, there is folklore

Do You believe in it ? Personally, i found myself believe in that concept
"These crap again ? we live on internet era now..."
well, i think, if that concept is wrong, it won't hold out for this long, not for 2 millenia.
Sometime i found myself in situation where the law of science doesn't apply.
for example, in traditional "kuda Lumping" festival, some people who got possesed walk on the pieces of glass while eating a fireball made of coconut skin that is soaked in oil.
and they doesn't even got a scratch.

This topic is for sharing purpose. if you disagree, please tell us the reason. please don't shout around and tell "This topic is nonsense and the people in it is crazy" unless you are being possesed
tongue.gif

I do believe in supernatural forces but i also believe in science (try writing that in my electromagnetics exam tomorrow and i'll definitely get a 0). But there are things that science cannot explain. I am yet to encounter a ghost but i am not looking forward to that meeting. Coming from a Chinese background, i believe in Fengshui. Fengshui, cannot possibly be explained by science.

Some may say that supernatural is just our representation of something science cannot explain yet. But i believe that the supernatural is not govern by the law of physics, they follow a different set of rules.

With the sixth sense, i believe we all have it, but some can use it better than others. An example would be getting deju vu. I get that sometimes and they are pretty accurate. I am not an expert on the brain, but i believe that we are only using 10% of our brain at the moment. The 90% that is unused may just unlock our sixth sense or psychic abilities.

hmm... yeah, i've heard about those feng shui though i never really know it. what is it like ?
Talking about brain, a friend of mine (a very regular person) was able to see ghost after she got hit by a car, she suffer little amnesia because of shock force on her head. I wonder if the accident somehow unlock her physic abilities...
BTW, do you believe that ghost&spirit can interfere directly with everyday live ?
My father tell me, that long time ago, when he was still a kid, some kid ask him to play together, right when he about to go home.
because he was missing, his parent (My grandfather) cancelled the flight
In The evening though, there is a news that state that very same plane crashed and no one survive.
I think it is interesting to see how human and spirit is so close and yet barely know each other...

I am no expert, but i think Fengshui is something that affects your life. It has something to do with the placement of furniture, wearing certain things to bring luck. They can also tell your fortune and judge your personality. They are pretty accurate, but scientifically i can't really explain what it is.

I definitely think sometimes spirits have a purpose in what they do, they certainly don't just wander around freely. I think they have some impact on our lives, but i am not sure if i can back this up since i have never encountered such an event.

But you father's story is absolutely amazing.

About your friend getting hit by a car, i also heard that people see ghost after they sustain injuries to the head. But most scientist dismiss it as illusions created from the injury. I think it may be possible that the injury can temporaryly enhance your psychic abilities.

wow... well my two cents is that my cousin here in canada they used to live in an old house in which someone died , i forgot how. Anyway there was this child that used to ask her to play with her and the child used to take my cousin down into the basement but one night while it happened my aunt found her daughter in the basement crying.
They had to take my cousin to see a psychiatrist * if thats how you spelll it but up to this day she is afraid of ghost.
As for me i am afraid of them in a different light. My religion is hindu and you can look this up on google. Look for goddess KALi. Well she is goddess of good and bad and some people worship her and well normal hindus dont really only for special occassions and well there is said that some people by using Kali's power can cast a spirit upon a person. i do know know if this is true but i have yet to find out but i am willing to believe but most other stuff i dont really believe until i see.

thanks

i haave to say yes, i believe in almost all supernatural happenings. Especially ghosts. And the reason i say this is because when i was younger and lived in England, THREE houses we lived in had ghosts. One lived in the upstairs room that was my play room, and hte spirit would play with me. Another one haunted this one area outside my parents window. It was an elderly man who only appeared in the winter. He would be waiting under the street lamp, itd be snowing. I used to sleep in my parents bed at that time, and there was a window right above the bed that i could look out. Well, he always looked up at me, smiled and would disappear, living no trace. Another one was in out house on the base there... i always wanted my closet door open because a man lived in it who would lean against the door at night and watch me sleep and protect me. I could always make out his outline and everything. Also, my last house had one area that i believed contained a spirit (my dog always sat and stared at that one spot) and in the neighborhood i'm in now, me and my next door neighbor that i babysit for have had incidents (we have the same floor plan) with someone/thing walking down the hallways. In both houses... And then another instance is my aunts old house. She lives in Georgia, adn in her area is where a certain tribe of Indians lived. Well, tehy used to bury their dead at the bottom of a hill so they could travel up to their spirit world. Well, her house was at the end of the hill, and one room was where they spoke to her and her kids. Many good things happened to/for them in that house that we believed was linked to these spirits. Lots of BAD could be accidents that were prevented with no one around till it was "too" late (things almost/should have fallen on their children, etc).

I believe in the sixth sense because, yes, i have had deja vu. I think in order to have a greatly active sixth sense, you need to train it, and most of humanity has forgotton how to do that. i believe many have gone through the science can explain everything and they've forgotton how to respect and nurture the gifts that were naturally/supernaturally given to us.

I believe that everything is connected. Our world and the spirit world, but i dont think things can affect each other AS MUCH as movies make it out to be. I think bad things can happen or can be caused by spirits, but i dont think they can get as out of control as movies/media makes them out to be... these are just musings and imaginigs of great minds.

Also, most folktales/legends/urban myths/etc are created to explain the unexplainable taht science failed to explain... haha, lets see someone say that 3 times fast. Anywho, i believe some are true, but not all. I know a lot were created to try to keep children/teenagers in check and to get them to fear certain situations and make decisions that their parents/guardins subconciously implanted in them. An example is not an anything above, but a movie.... The Nightmare on Elm street, Friday the 13, and Halloween movies all try to hint and scare teenagers into not having sex because the "virgins" dont die, or last longer then the non-virgins. Now, that example is not always true, but its the most common used theme in media.

well, now that i rambled, and i do apologize for that, i'll close this out, as i'm suddenly wanting to watch a scary movie... haha....

ciao,
~Rally

I hered alot about this and it's hard to believe,i geuss i don't believe in ghost or other irrational things.It's kind of stupid not trying to offend anybody if i do or did im sorry,i'm just saying what i think about this topic.Practicly everyone in my girlfriends family believe in this crap,im really sorry but i only believe in things i see or i have proof or do research about it,it's just hard to believe in these things i don't believe in religion either but i do believe in god sometimes,so sorry give me proof to believe in this plus you can't even believe in just anything you read.

QUOTE (REYOMA @ Nov 21 2006, 09:03 AM) I hered alot about this and it's hard to believe,i geuss i don't believe in ghost or other irrational things.It's kind of stupid not trying to offend anybody if i do or did im sorry,i'm just saying what i think about this topic.Practicly everyone in my girlfriends family believe in this crap,im really sorry but i only believe in things i see or i have proof or do research about it,it's just hard to believe in these things i don't believe in religion either but i do believe in god sometimes,so sorry give me proof to believe in this plus you can't even believe in just anything you read.
Reyoma, i must say, i appreciate your honesty, but while you were trying not to offend, you did... when trying not to offend, you shouldnt call something "crap".... that right there is just offensive from the get go.

I've given first hand proof of why I believe in the supernatural, and thats fine if you dont believe it. I respect that. But next time, please dont call something you dont agree with "crap"... its not respectful of others opinions.

I will say this though, i dont believe that every haunting is a haunting. Or that everyone is able to experience them. I've been to haunted place, such as Winchester Mansion, Tombstome, and Jerome and hte likes, and i havent had anything happen. Since I believe in it, i know that either I wont be able to pick up on them, or i was there at a bad time. But to many skeptics, its reason to doubt the ideas of ghosts and haunting even more.

I personally dont believe stories if i'm only hearing htem from one or two sources, but when i hear a story/haunting form a variety of sources, books, journals, etc.... I keep in mind that something must have happened there. Whether it was a ghost, an imprint left on the area, or something. There are just many factors to take into account, and many times, a lot of htem are misunderstandings that dispprove the hauntings.

To each their own. Thats the beauty of this world. Each person believes in something different, for different reasons and have different forms of proof. Its what makes the world an interesting place to live.

Hmmm... this seems to be a very interesting topic, so I guess I'll say a few words. Me personally, I believe in supernatural things. I also think that saying something doesn't exist just because there is no proof sounds a bit arrogant. Sure our science, laws of physics, and everything are great; but I don't think science has advanced to such a level that it can easily dismiss that which is not tangible.

Even though I myself have never seen a ghost, I have experienced my fair share of the unexplainable occurances and coincidences. Ever since I was little I've had deja vu, and these past few years I've had it occur almost constantly, at least once or twice and week, and often as many as four times a week.

On the night my grandpa died my aunt, who was not on really good terms him, saw him in a dream, and had a long chat with him. Afterwards when she woke up she told my uncle who just dismissed the whole matter. Well, later that day my parents went over to their house to tell them he had died.

Maybe it all is just freaky coincidence, but still, there is no proof that this isn't real, that there isn't some underworld, or that our minds are far more powerful than even we ourself realize. To just dismiss it all as nothing is just asking for trouble in my opinion. At the very least, we should have some actual study in this matter rather than just turning a blind eye to it. Humanity should not act as if we know it all, because we don't, and to say otherwise is pure arrogance and denile in the face of truth. Well, thats what I believe, but like its been said before, "to each his own."

I dont know if I can believe in ghosts and similar stuff. But I do believe in reincarnation. Although I dont like that prospect, hahahaha, most ppl who believe in reincarnation do so, because they are horrified by the idea that one day they will die and that will be the end. Some believe in heaven, some in re-incarnation.

I am a BIG exception, because I believe in reincarnation, but I dont like it. When I die, I want to be dead 100%. In other words I want my soul to dissolve into nothing and lose consciousness.

Yeah, I kind of agree with you there. Its a scary thought to think everything I do in this life is meaningless, because when I'm reincarnated I wont remember anything. Its a much more relaxing thought not to be reincarnated, because then it feels like your life had more meaning, because you only had one.

I don't believe in this,my gf sister is sleeping at our house and she scars me man.She keeps saying she don't see the ghosts but she feels them her hair on her arms stand up or the hair on her head if she goes to toilet at night she shouted once that someone was chocking her and started crying she's 18 yrs old and we felt her neck cuase we thought she just had a dream and her neck was cold it was around 2 in the morning so i'm not sure if it was some sought of spirit or if she her neck was just cold becuase the rest of her body was warm swear to god it was just her neck that was cold.

well some people belive in aliens some belive in ghoust and the rest belive in siance me personaly i think this is all posibility but i havent seen them. while we are at it why not talk about about vanpires do they exist like we hear about them (i'm not talking about some wakos who have a blood fetish or somthing like that cuz i have heard of people like that) as far as the 6th sence goes i totaly belive in that but i have alwy thought the this is some kind of an intuition that people have. Almost everybody in their life at least once have had the feeling that he shuldn't or should do somthing and later he realised that he have have done the right thing so i conclude that everybody has a sixth sence some have it more the others

QUOTE (NightmareRaven @ Nov 28 2006, 10:14 AM)Yeah, I kind of agree with you there. Its a scary thought to think everything I do in this life is meaningless, because when I'm reincarnated I wont remember anything. Its a much more relaxing thought not to be reincarnated, because then it feels like your life had more meaning, because you only had one.
I'm not a Buddhism but i believe in karma and reincarnation.This belief makes me doing better in my own life.After reincarnation,it's not that u will totally have a new life.What you did in ur previous life will affect your next life,although u wont remember anything after reincanated.
About ghosts and curses,i must say that i believe in them,but i really hope i will never have a chance to see in my own.My heart is crystal ware,i dont think i will be able to stand that view.
huh.gif

I've always believe in the supernaturals, even though I've not been in the direct presense of any paranormal behaviours. In particular, I've been very intrigued with aliens since young, always checking out the skies to see if i may have the good fortune to see one.. but alas no success so far. Mainly, i feel this world is just too big for the sole existence of just one intelligent life form, especially with the billions of stars out there in the galaxy.

The reason why i believe in ghost, besides the eerie, hairs-stand-on-end feelings which i sometimes get, is from accounts by trustworthy friends. You can't tell in general if people are just lying about stuff, but with long-time friends whom you've known through & through, that just leaves no room for doubt.

i would say i believe in the supernatural, but what truely defines supernatural is when a person witnesses it. if no one is there to see it, then it's just another phenomen (sp?) but i do believe in the 'other' world or what ever you want to call it. my mum has had so many dreams about her mother, father and eldest brother (they have all died) i just can't say 'no, i don't believe it.' i myself have had dreams about them.
on the day before my grandmother passed away i had a very terrible dream that my own father died. the next morning i told my parents and they were like 'oh it's probably because he's so important to you.' (not that my mum isn't important to me but anyway) then the next morning at six my uncle calls looking for my aunt (i was staying over at their home that night) i tell him that i don't know as i'm still half-asleep and he hangs up, half an hour later my dad calls sounding really weary and asks for my mum, again i don't know because i'm sill half asleep and at seven cousin calls me (and wakes me up fully, by then i was really annoyed with all the phone calls) to tell me that my grandma passed away during the night... and i was like 'WHAT?!' it was like my dream all over again. i still get goosebumps when i think about that...

My mum often have dreams about her mum and dad as well as her oldest brother, most often it seems as though they are showing and telling her that they are doing well, or to tell her something important. some of it has come true in some weird obsceure way but some is still just a mystery to us cuz we just don't realli understand what they're trying to tell us but i do believe in supernatural and sprits because it seems that they are constanly around us...

in asia, when i was still a young kid, i have an uncle who worked as a medium, one who communicates or shares bodies with spirits. he claimed to have a spirit following him. and when he ate, he always bought 2 plates. 1 plate he ate and the other left untouched. amazingly the untouched plate always had a strange smell to it like it was already decomposed. something to do with the spirit eating it. then i saw him working once. he let some spirit get into his body and start shaking n stuff. then write some stuff. quite scary cause i saw it when i was still a kid.

hi im new here, when i saw this topic i couldnt help myself and had to join in. xD

well i believe in sixt sense, many weird things happends in my life.

holland (age 9-17) im 19 right now
1. i dreamed about many things and a day, or couple days later it happends.
2. i dreamed about a old friend who i havent seen for 5 years, and suddenly i met him in a game
ohmy.gif

3. dreamed that i got stuck in elevator, so when i was going home, i didnt use the elevator, and 1 hour later i went to a friend and i saw some people force opening the elevator door, they said someone got stuck in it.

china (age 7-9)
1. the school i went was haunted on the 5th floor toilet, a girl got pushed down, and nobody saw anyone near the toilet or in the toilet (and i heard from my friend that she got a red handprint on her back)
2. some neighbors of mine moved out of their houses, and when i went to check their houses some days later, the house was full of spider web and spiders
3. i was having many dreams when i was a child, all about abnormal things in MY neighborhood.

enjoy my english essay into the validity of paranormal research, though it does cover more about ESP and the like ratehr than spirits. but that was more to the fact that there were more controlled expiraments for Psychic abilities.

Investigation into the Paranormal

Does investigation into the paranormal have any legitimacy? The paranormal (or, ‘anomalous phenomenon’), is “an observed phenomenon for which there is no agreeable rational explanation” (Anomalous Phenomenon). As one would imagine, such events and explanations which involve either the supernatural or paranormal are by in large, rejected by the scientific community. After all, by their very definition they are not testable by science, at least not in any accurate fashion. So does this mean they should be ignored? I believe not, as their existence could possibly open up an entirely new corner of the universe to us, including some of the answers to our most desperate questions. However, for now we will focus on some of the more testable phenomenon, those being the ‘psychic’ abilities.
Extrasensory perception, or ESP, is the “ability to acquire information by means other than the known senses, i.e. taste, sight, touch, smell, hearing, balance and proprioception” (Extrasensory Perception). So how could this be possible. I am not one to believe something in blind faith, and if I cannot sense it with one of the above senses, I am very likely to write it off as fiction. “If ESP is real, we would need to overturn the scientific understanding that we are creatures whose minds are tied to our physical brains and whose perceptual experiences of the world are built of sensations” (Myers). That in itself is a relatively scary thought, no one likes having their beliefs questioned, and all the more when that belief is in something wholly scientific and based on sound, documented evidence. It was be like having someone tell you that gravity was just a myth.
The most testable forms of ESP would have to be 1) Telepathy, where a person receives are transmits thoughts to another, 2) Clairvoyance, in which the user is able to perceiving remote events, and 3) Precognition, or perceiving future events.
When hypnosis first became popular, the legend came about that a person who was hypnotized would be able to demonstrate ESP. Carl Sergeant, who was a psychology major at the University of Cambridge decide to test these claims for any validity of a link between hypnosis and the ability to use ESP. He split the students into two groups, one as hypnotized while the others (the control group) were not. Using a set of Zener cards, (There are 25 Zener cards in a pack, with 5 cards each of * (Zener Card)
each design.), The control group averaged 20% (5/25), as would be expected given the number symbols. However, “the subjects who were hypnotized did more than twice as well, averaging a score of 11.9 out of 25 right. Sargent's own interpretation of the experiment is that ESP is associated with a relaxed state of mind and a freer, more atavistic level of consciousness” (Extrasensory Perception). Sadly, it was found that these experiments did not take the usual experimental controls, and thus need be largely ignored.
Despite claims by ‘psychics,’ (most of whom I personally dislike, as the large majority who present themselves as such are blatant frauds, thus further discrediting the field), Psychics working with the police... generate dozens or even hundreds of predictions. This increases the odds of an occasional correct guess, which psychics can then report to the media” (Myers).
Additionally, magician James Randi has offered a prize of one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can demonstrate legitimate paranormal or supernatural abilities under proper observing conditions (Carroll). For example, ‘spoon benders’ could not use their own spoon. In this instance, the reason is that some alloys retain structure memory and revert to their memorized state as they reach a certain temperature, and was used by stage performers (and charlatans) to give such an illusion. In any case, though several people have come forward to attempt to claim the prize, non have yet succeeded.
Cornell University psychologist Daryl Bem, in conjunction with the late University of Edinburgh parapsychologist Charles Honorton... reported on a series of eleven studies using the "Ganzfeld" (a German word meaning "whole field") paradigm, a method that originated in the 1930s” (Lilienfeld). As Lilienfeld explains, during the study the ‘percipients’ are put into a uniform sensory field, usually consisting of covering their eyes with ping-pong ball halves, directing a red floodlight directly at their eyes, and emitting white noise via headphones worn by the percipient. This is done in order to limit the amount of outside stimuli which may distract the percipient from the already weak signal being sent. A sender, who is kept in a sound proof room, then attempts to transmit a specific visual stimulus to the receiving percipient. The percipient is then given four visual stimulus, only one which was used, and asked to rate the extent to which each stimulus matches the mental imagery experienced during the session.
The results of the trials were a surprising thirty-five percent correlation, where twenty-five percent would have been expected. However, like most experiments into abilities associated with ESP, the reproduction of this experiment has been rather disappointing.
The main issue I have with such reproductions is that 1) they are using different test subjects that the previous set used in the original study where the data was anomalous, and 2) they are selecting new subjects on assumptions about what would give someone a better chance of being capable of extrasensory perception. It’s would be like testing for color blindness in a population, while only choosing to test those who have green eyes, since those in the first study who were color blind all had green eyes. Their just guessing at the indications of what their studying. Not that they can be completely blamed, given the lack of solid information in such matters.
Moving on, often associated with ESP, psychokinesis (aka, telekinesis), is “the psi ability to influence the behavior of matter by mental intention (or possibly some other aspect of mental activity) alone” (Psychokinesis). The Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR) program has studied the effects of consciousness in the physical world since 1979 with intriguing results.
“Based on her work at PEAR, Brenda Dunne believes the odds are slim indeed that PK experimental results can be put down to chance. ‘When we look across the full spectrum of all our experiments, where there's a real random source, the overall likelihood that this is chance is a couple parts in 10 to the 13th power. We're confident they're real and not artifacts of some statistical or environmental influence. We've refined our designs over the years to preclude any artifacts from altering the output. Nothing can eliminate the effects’" (Miller).

During the course of the cold war, “Nina Kulagina... was a Russian woman who reportedly had great psychic powers, particularly in psychokinesis” (Nina Kulagina). With the records of these tests where black and white videos of Nina apparently using he abilities, moving various small objects around a table. Nina claimed that she required meditation before using her abilities, and that she would experience sharp pains in her spine, as well as problem with her eyes when she had reached the required level of focus needed for her to perform psychokinesis. After ‘proving’ her ability to move inanimate objects, it was suggested that they test her abilities on organic material. The test attempted to have Nina stop the heart of a frog. According to USSR records, she succeeded.
This is not to say that Nina Kulagina without a doubt had these abilities. After all, despite apparent video evidence, this was the age of the cold war, and misinformation was most likely rampant.
“In the late 1970s, a near fatal heart attack forced Nina to scale back her activities. According to a report produced by Dr. Zverev, her heartbeat was irregular, she had high blood sugar, and her endocrine system was disturbed. Over the long term, she suffered from pains in her arms and legs, could not coordinate properly, and experienced dizziness. Purportedly, these symptoms were the result of her paranormal exertions, and limited her ability to demonstrate psychokinesis under controlled conditions” (Nina Kulagina).

Jon Ronson’s “The Men Who Stare At Goats,” makes an interesting claim. “In the 1980s at 'goat lab' at Fort Bragg, special forces troops attempted to influence the heart rate of mammals such as goats” (Psychokinesis). It was claimed that the psychics used were able to stops the hearts long enough to cause death. Also, at least according to Ronson, Donald Rumsfeld had over one-hundred goats were transferd to Fort Bragg. Given this information, it would be very plausible that the research has since continued.
So, does research into the paranormal have any legitimacy? Maybe, and maybe not. This does not mean that we should not continue to investigate it. It is the job of science to reveal this universe to us, even if that part of the universe is currently un-sensible to us at this time. After all, x-rays were not discovered until 1885, and electromagnetic fields not until 1831. This was not because of lack of math or understanding per say, but rather the lack of means to track such things up until then. As such, until we are able to measure this so-called ‘psi energy,’ there will always be those skeptical of the paranormal, and there would probably be skeptics even if there were such a device. Until then, we should press on in our attempt to understand this universe, and our existence in it.

Works Cited

“Anomalous Phenomenon.” Wikipedia. 2 May 2006. 7 May 2006.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal>

Carroll, Robert T. “Randi paranormal challenge .” The Skeptic’s Dictionary. 13 Feb. 2006. May 7 2006. <http://skepdic.com/randi.html>

“Extra-sensory perception.” Wikipedia. 1 May 2006. 7 May 2006. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrasensory_perception>

Lilienfeld, Scott O. “New Analyses Raise Doubts About Replicability of ESP Findings.” Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal. Sept. 1994. 7 May 2006. <http://www.csicop.org/si/9405/lilienfeld.html>

Miller, Craig. “Psychokinesis: Proving the Power of the Mind.” Parascope: Something Strange is Happening! 1997. 7 May 2006. <http://www.parascope.com/articles/0397/pkindex.htm>

Myers, David G. “Extrasensory Perception.” davidmyers Home Page. 2005. 7 May 2006. <http://www.davidmyers.org/Brix?pageID=15>

“Nina Kulagina.” Wikipedia. 27 April 2006. 7 May 2006.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nina_Kulagina>

“Psychokinesis.” Wikipedia. 1 May 2006. 7 May 2006.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychokinesis>

“Zener card.” Wikipedia. 18 March 2006. 7 May 2006.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zener_cards>

Works Referenced

Browne, Sylvia. Phenomenon: Everything You Need to Know About the Paranormal. Dutton. New York: NY, 2005

Natsis, Carl and Potter, Maryl. Exploring the unknown. Sydny, London, Reader's DIgest, 1999.

Nickell, Joe. Real-Life X-Files: Investigating the Paranormal. The University Press of Kentucky. 2001.

Williiams, Mary E.. Paranormal Phenomenon: Opposing Viewpoints. Greenhaven Press. San Diego: CA, 2003.

I can truthfully say that I do believe in the paranormal things such as this because I have seen a ghost before. I thought that it was actually one of my family members that swiftly passed by me while I was cooking but the strange thing was that, from a side glance it was a boy who had blonde hair and was wearing a white t-shirt. Weird because ran right past me, so I wasn't able to see his face or anything like that just those things that I mentioned. I got so freaked out, I had chills going down my spine so I called out for my mom and my brother hoping that it was one of them that ran past me. But my mother was outside, in the garage doing the laundry so it couldn't have been her because I asked if she came into the house and she said that she has been outside the whole time doing laundry and feeding the dogs. So I went to go look for my brother but he was all the way down a couple houses away playing with his friends the whole time too. So that really freaked me out, it was infact a ghost that I have encountered. I know I didn't imagine it also because when he ran past me, the left side of my shirt sleeve moved as if it was blown away by a heavy wind or as if someone ran closely right past me.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back