Ghost, 6th Sense, and other irrational thing

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I personally think "ghosts" or "spirits" do exist, but they are in no way dead people's souls or anything like that.

When someone uses something like a ouija board, or cards, or even meditation to communicate with "the dead" or "spirits", they really could be communicating with spirits. However, it is never a deceased person, or an animal spirit, or anything like that. They do exist, but they choose to impersonate people we know. They were never humans, and they are nothing physical at all, they were created as ghosts and will stay ghosts. We are not meant to communicate with them either, I believe it goes against god to try to communicate with them. So I do believe in spirits, ghosts, etc - I just don't think they are what we are led to believe.

EDIT:(Added more)
I do not believe in a lot of the supernatural stuff. For example, astral projection (look it up in wikipedia). It is just in your head - caused by sensory deprivation when you are conscious, but your body is still asleep. I have experienced it myself (I am starting to be able to do it on purpose), and its fun - it just isn't supernatural. Near death experiences are the same. Often a ghost sighting really is a hallucination, and dreams predicting the future are often coincidences. But not all of these can be explained that way, and I do believe some supernatural experiences truly are supernatural.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back