GRAND THEFT AUTO IV

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

killorbekilled

-san
Kouhai
trailer: http://youtube.com/watch?v=jf8HmKGhSTI

The main character's name is Niko Bellic

1175204553.jpg

1175204470.jpg

1175204472.jpg

1175204469.jpg
[
p5110384ez6.jpg

p5110393kb7.jpg

p5110407fz9.jpg

bagzv5.jpg

gunjl0.jpg

i can not wait for this game,..but sorry ppl..no planes in this one...I'll be back with more info
cool.gif

what the hell i misspelled the title of the thread
blink.gif
mad.gif
sad.gif
ph34r.gif
*kills himself*

NICE! I normally don't play these games unless I am extremely bored or I am at a friend's house... this game could actually look alot better. I might try it sometime.

hey, idk just got on here but grand theft auto 4 looks a little shaky, they had better come up with sum new and better stuff cause frankly im looking for an impressive game seein how this is the 4th in the series, it'd better be good

Meh i dont really play these types of games unless its as a stress reliever, but ill probably try and buy it dpending upon if its being released on the PS2.

But no planes! Man thats a big bummer
sad.gif

ooh i am so excited!!-when is it releasing..iv finishd every 1 of the games in the series including GTA1,GTA:London-everythin!...but seriously how come so few fans of the game-san andreas was like the best game ever made!(not online-for single player..i dont play online games)

it sounds great ...it actually got published here but i didn't had the chance to try it yet(at least thats what my friends told me)..i played to previous versions and they where playable
tongue.gif

i mean San-Anderias wasn't that good as i felt but who knows...this one seems like its gonna be a whole new game
smile.gif

I picked this game up yesterday and (should be studying hehe) I had been playing non-stop for about 8 hrs. It is an awesome video game it lives up to and goes beyond the grand theft auto name. You can't help but get caught up in Liberty City just driving around and looking at how great everything looks (I think the driving maybe a bit harder this time around but you can get the hang of it rather easily).

The characters make the game though especially Nico's cousin who is a trip. He loves his american women lmao. The missions are really fun so far you can even have relationships w/women. I just had Nico make-out with some chick named michelle (looking to advance further in that area soon haha yeah buddy!)

I'm absolutely loving playing this right now I'm gonna have to tear myself away though and not get to consumed blah gotta hit the books
dry.gif

I wasn't going to get it until I finished this semester, but I couldn't resist. *MUST STUDY... 3secs later i'm on the 360 playing gta4*

It's too damn addictive, and I haven't been addicted to a game in ages. You can even watch the TV in the game for a good amount of time, it' actually more entertaining than real TV lol.

And how satisfying is it to just shoot anyone that pisses you off xD Not that I ever think about it in real life >.>
tongue.gif

grand theft auto 4 is awesome its kinda real like when u crash a car u can go through the windshild and u can go almost any where its fun
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ May 11 2008, 11:19 PM) The game has one of the worst ending ever, it's like watching Assassin's Creed's ending. It's too open-ended and it doesn't tell you anything about other characters.
Ah man that's bad news (goes double for AC since I haven't beat that yet either
dry.gif
) but I'm only halfway through GTA IV. I guess I can look pass all that for the time being because the everything else about the game is great. I loved the part where Dhimetri *spellcheck* has you kill his boss and then back stabs you the next moment. I can't wait to get revenge on him... I'm probably looking forward to that the most at this point.

side-note: the Brucie character is a straight-up freak whuda weirdo! lolz

i never really cared much for any of the gta games... my friends would play it so much that i simply got very sick of it. there are some neat elements built into the story though (eg. remote choppers).

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ May 14 2008, 04:23 PM) I loved the part where Dhimetri *spellcheck* has you kill his boss and then back stabs you the next moment. I can't wait to get revenge on him... I'm probably looking forward to that the most at this point.

side-note: the Brucie character is a straight-up freak whuda weirdo! lolz
trust me, the ending is all about him and it sucks....Brucie is awesome! He's like a clone of FPS Doug!

I just beat the game but now i am kinda sad its over and happy i beat it. at the end of the game where u had to kill that guy or not it was hard to choose but i killed him now i am kinda regreating it. but at least i beat the game
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

QUOTE (wavejbird94 @ Jun 22 2008, 08:48 PM) I just beat the game but now i am kinda sad its over and happy i beat it. at the end of the game where u had to kill that guy or not it was hard to choose but i killed him now i am kinda regreating it. but at least i beat the game
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

well now lets wait for saints row 2

haha MKK2004-ecchi
what u said about haveing a bad ending like assasins creed was kinda funny

Got this for the PC, Been playing it, i dont see what the big deal is. Its not that great... It seems they sacraficed alot of features to make it look more pretty...

ALOT of play space lost(map) San Andreas was at least 10 times bigger than this.
ALOT of guns mia. too many missing...
No Flamethrower, Minigun, Dualies. (the sawed-off shotgun and 1 less smg i could careless about...)
No silenced pistol. No stealth kills with knife...
No brass knuckles, katana or chainsaw (can careless about other melee i.e. shovel, golf club, baton, adult toys, flowers, ect...) You have a game with mafia families and no brass knuckes!?
No C4(remote bombs)

other things i miss, but dont mind not having so much...
Planes, Harrier, Jetpack, parachute, big rigs(with trailers), RC stuff, especially RC car bombs, they were really fun

Other things i noticed missing, but really dont care about.
Fire extinguisher, spray paint, smoke gernades, bicycles

Other features that are missing that i sort of miss.
Tatoos and barber

Only things that are missing that im glad are gone, is leveling up bs, and being forced to eat food.

I really hope the next installment has alot of this missing stuff... I would sacrafice alot of the lame extras in GTA4 as well as alot of the graphics just to get back a fraction of this missing stuff.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back