Homo Sexuality

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Bold
QUOTE First of all, there are many documented cases of animals engaged in sexual contacts with others of the same sex (mostly chimpanzy and a few gorilla as well if my memory is correct) i bont know about that but the most famost one is the big

QUOTE What I said is that applying beliefs as if they were truth only makes people angry and will create discord. if not. so you are not believe on them andi know alot of people applying beliefs 100% and i never sow them angry.

QUOTE is not a proofos you wont aproof more than i said before

QUOTE its human innate

QUOTE I don't belive adam and eve were the ONLY humans on earth.
Blod i want to know how do you think the humanity started

both bold and i believe in evolution, which is the scientific explanation of how living beings, including humans, became what they are today. and that's a completely different subject...

/jp

QUOTE (mohammed2006 @ Apr 25 2006, 10:22 AM) QUOTE don't belive adam and eve were the ONLY humans on earth.

Blod i want to know how do you think the humanity started
There had to be more than two people or humanity would have died. Adam and Eve had two sons, correct? And if two men can't procreate, then how did the human race ever get past those four people? Perhaps the bible just never mentioned that they had daughters (since it was written in a time where women meant very little) but either way, somewhere the bible is missing something, or logically we wouldn't all be here.

since sexuality is linked with religion, eg in islam a gay guy wud get the crap beaten out of him and totured for being homosexual and same goes for the women, im atheist so dont really care about god wanted ppl to be straight or other religious stuff like that. all i care about is if ur gay dare not bum each other with ur pal in my face or i will kick both their arses for making me mentally disturbed. all that matters if they do their manly luving in secret and all is gud

QUOTE (Bold @ Apr 25 2006, 05:53 AM) Some people have been telling me I made way too long post. So I tried to shorten them and only replied on one part. I was planning to continue on other parts and did not expect there would be 3 pages when I came back!

Ok...I take it u actually went for the most promisingly counterable and vital wrong point in my post TO U! However I think u are not listening to me bold .....if u were modest and i don't know 'openminded' i guess u cud take that 'Adam and Eve' .....thing as a metaphor as well....but u were too narrowminded. Even if beliefs may b flawed but it was belief created by human in ur sense, right? so they say it is earthly for heterosexuality (i don't see any otherwise) and humanic...that is why Adam was a man and Eve was a woman (even if u say so...u can't say they were both of same gender). Why don't u take the thing as a metaphor...if u are a II"non-believer"II....

Off-Topic:
Than again about the Muslim country thing....well this might b off topic but i gotta say this....Bold - the "I agree" part is one part...and the "tearing Up" part is my opinion, as it seems it was not clear to you. Wat I meant by that was - Muslims despite of their position now are trying to take desperate measures for becoming wat they once were (as history books suggests, they were let's say a force unfathomable for some time)...their ideologies and religious beliefs are pretty strong...I have seen many people become Muslim..but I have never seen anyone revert from Muslim to any other Religion....still that's not the point...their current actions are actually pretty reckless.

From now on whoever new posts here after this post please say if u think Homosexuality is normal or not...or someone please put up a poll...yes...no...will soon be...or etc. etc. ...all those things that u thread creators do....

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Apr 25 2006, 11:45 AM) Adam and Eve had two sons, correct? And if two men can't procreate, then how did the human race ever get past those four people? Perhaps the bible just never mentioned that they had daughters (since it was written in a time where women meant very little) but either way, somewhere the bible is missing something, or logically we wouldn't all be here.
adam and eve might have existed and might have been the only one in the garden of eden. But I hope there were other humans around. Otherwise, it means we have a serious incest problem on our hands.

But the actual existance of the historic figure called Adam is not important. Same goes for the question of "was he named adam or george or charles, etc" It is simply irrelevent to argue over that. The important thing is that there is a story that was passed down the generations and that it contains a message. For instance, caen and abel's story tells us that it is bad to kill your brother because you want something he has.

It is a very good message and can make you think before you do something you will regret.

As for the question about human creation, yes I belive in evolution. Why? Because I can recreate that process (in a limited form). Now the question has to what makes evolution possible is completely open. It may be god but I do not know. You will have to make up your own mind on that. (and before you ask, evolution does not mean adam and eve's story cannot have some truth to it)

it's not irracionally (as in "instincts") normal, but socially it is, in my opinion! what, should we do only what we're supposed to do as animals? why are we all on the internet for, then? why do we use airplanes, why do we discuss phylosophy, why do we appreciate art and things like that?

precisely because being intelligent is being more than our instincts, is going further than what we're supposed to do as animals. it's being able to choose!

if you guys want to go ahead and live the "natural" way, go ahead. hunt, eat, procreate, sleep. hunt, eat, procreate and sleep. don't read, don't think, don't go to an hospital, don't decide against your instincts -- because doing so is going the "unnatural" way.

and.. how is not believing in adam and eve being close minded?

/jp

QUOTE (darkdog @ Apr 25 2006, 11:12 AM) and.. how is not believing in adam and eve being close minded?

blink.gif
...when did I say that???!!!
huh.gif
....that is the result of not reading a post properly....read it then reply...I said if u were open minded u wud have taken the adam and eve "story" as a metaphor....anyways I'm tired of this....

sorry, it just sounded like you were saying bold was narrowminded for that reason (and i didn't see him deny it as a metaphor anywhere, he even agreed that it's a metaphor on his latest post)..

so sorry if i misunderstood, but it sounded like you criticized bold without any reasons to do so -- and because his views are often mine as well, i felt like i should mention that
tongue.gif

my bad, i won't do that again!
/jp

QUOTE (darkdog @ Apr 25 2006, 01:39 PM) it sounded like you criticized bold without any reasons to do so -- and because his views are often mine as well, i felt like i should mention that
tongue.gif

Hey it's ok, don't b so sorry..after all we're here to exchange opinions...replying to so many at one time-making a simple mistake like that is pretty normal...don't sweat it. And how and why wud I criticize Bold...man u've gone crazy.....and btw I happen to know "his views are often mine as well"...anyways I really appreciate your apology...

did u guys ever see the darwin discussion on tv? , it`s actually quite funny , whoever wins , they`re still retarted >.>

@Bold: I'm not sure if you were responding to me in particular or not, but I do hold more towards your views and not the religious ones. I was merely going on what I was raised with, which is that Adam and Eve were it, and how that can't be possible, especially if they just had sons, let alone whether they actually existed or not
wink.gif

@Satesphiar: if homosexuality isn't normal, then you can argue our entire society is not normal. How is it that man can create all these 'abnormal' things yet not accept love between two people of the same sex?

Isn't there evidence of evolution today? I heard we're actually losing our wisdom teeth through evolution, and in a few generations people probably won't even be born with them.

Heyas,

I have no problem with Gays whatsoever. Because if there weren't any, there wouldn't be enough women around for the rest of we Straights.

So if anything, the fact they exist does a great service to Heterosexuals!

@chiisai_hana.. with the evolution of medical care, the potential effects of evolution on men became nearly insignificant, because natural selection is nearly inexistant at this point...

most diseases are curable, so even someone highly sensitive to flu (for example) is likely to have children; in the past, those people would die before that happened, so the people more resistant to flu would survive.

so i'd say that we're on an evolutionary stall..

@satesphiar, i'm not here to make enemies, and it's clear that i misunderstood what you said, so i have no reason not to apologize
smile.gif

/jp

QUOTE if you guys want to go ahead and live the "natural" way, go ahead. hunt, eat, procreate, sleep. hunt, eat, procreate and sleep. don't read, don't think, don't go to an hospital, don't decide against your instincts -- because doing so is going the "unnatural" way. can you please live natural life like human not like ananimal and that what i mant when i said
QUOTE except pig which I thing is not what human are looking forward to be like.

ps( before along time ago people can mary thire sis or bro because there wasnt alot of human and not 2 men are the only children for adam and Eve as some of you says) anyway darkdog i want to know what is that
QUOTE /jp is it japan ?

nope, it's the inicials of my name! (joão pinto, if anyone cares)

back on topic: in my opinion, living natural life as a human is choosing what i want to do based on my instincts, my thoughts, my ideals and my feelings -- body, mind, soul and heart. and if these decided that i loved a man, why not? according to the definition of "natural human life", that's a perfectly acceptable concept..

being a "superior life form" is being able to contradict our instincts, and that's what happens to someone who decides to love someone of the same sex.

/jp

you guys are just trying to be smart...
dry.gif
why don't you just act and tell us in a personal experience? cause you know we could have all this great ideas to help or get mad at homosexuals but it still boils down what your gonna do...
wink.gif

so its great with all the opinions... if you really wanna be a great guy... act it out...
smile.gif

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Apr 25 2006, 06:33 AM) I need no logic in order to decide for something. I have no specific reason for hating homosexuals but I decided that I will dislike them because I wanted to. You need no logic behind it in order to hate something. It's like this in most cases of what I hate. When I began at high school I saw a guy and decided yo hate that person and then I harassed him every day. You hate things because it's more fun than getting along.

Thanks! That's exactly what I wish for so I guess my way of thinking is going the right way then.

Actually I do have the right to judge them. I don't need any facts or logic in order to hate someone. I hate them because I wanted to and it's fun. The homosexuals were just unlucky I chose to hate them.

As said above, I hate them simply because I wanted to. And because I have chosen to hate them, everything about them is wrong. It's as simple as that.
I have a greater will than most humans so I can choose who to like and dislike without any basis because I don't need it. I'm not like the confused people who don't know who to like and dislike before they some facts about them.
I can dislike or like anyone because I don't have much of a sense for right and wrong. I can get along with any ideas if I chose to like the person.
i don't detest you for hating them. my words won't change a person. as I said before. I hated them once myself. It's my values that made me do what I believed was right.

If you wish to hate them, be my guest. Under short term account, its likely nothing. However under long term account, I can see where this will lead to.

Anyway, I don't use logic. I use facts, or I put to practise. There are reasons why I do of such, and one of them which is values. Second would be god.

I know the feeling of a man walking up to you and suddenly saying things you don't wanna hear. But that's for you. I too feel uncomfortable at first. But because of reframing, I am able to see it as a good thing despite the fact I'm straight. As I said. My metaphor of fairness sees the world differently from everyone. This one metaphor completely changed the way I see these special breed.

You may hate them, however, I still respect them as much as any human in this world.
My Values, beliefs, this un-named god and my metaphor will keep let me see them as special individuals rather than impropers.

...and I want to give you a piece of advise. You say you hate them, and it's fun. Such thinking won't last in the outside world. You'll never achieve dreams and success.
Why I say this? You see, if people are extremely specific in life. Why they hate, why they like. It is obvious this people can be very specific with their goals in life. How one thinks here shows a lot of how they think else where. I suggest you at least give a suitable and extremely specific reason why you hate them next time you want to say that.

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Apr 25 2006, 07:07 AM) I'm here to prove that homosexual people are wrong because I've chosen to dislike them. You don't need a "reason or "argument" for hating something. You just chose to hate it, nothing more nothing less.
Apparently you didn't understand what I wrote.
What Darkdog said was true to you.

As I mention in the previous post. In life, you MUST be specific with what you hate, like, do and love.

Are there reasons?

It is like me, going up to you and asking you what is you goal in life.

It is like answering:
"Dunno"
"Not sure."
"Earn a lot of money"
"Get big house"
"Work less. earn more."

IF you are not being specific for this issue, you are not just being fair but you point out very few flaws.

1. you're not a fair person. (long term issue, you won't survive in outside world.)

2. You aren't even specific over this issue. (shows you don't have a goal in life)

3. You choose to hate. (That's why you won't achieve your goals even if you wanted to.)

This is irrelevent to this topic. For now this is what I want to highlight your tyoe of person. I'm not disagreeing with you here on this issue as I have made clear above. This irrelevent post is here to tell you the kind of person you are. If you can be fair, you are not specific, and you let this stupid issue on gays and les affect you here and the outside world, you can never ever survive. You'll struggle financially.

I can tell a person's outcome simply by the way they speak. For me, I am specific. If I am specific here, and willing to attempt new things to find out the truth, it's as good as saying I am good at investing because before investing I learn about the company background, success, failures before buying their shares and so on.

What you say and do affects the outcome of yourself. I'm saying this not to diss you. I saying this to help you. However, in the end it is still your choice. You can CHOOSE to be a life of failure and hate with no reason, and than fail like what I have mention, or CHOOSE to give a chance and chunk down to specifics in order to build a habit for yourself that will benefit in long term.

QUOTE (darkdog @ Apr 25 2006, 09:09 AM) if you said something like "i'm here to prove that homosexual people are wrong, thus i've chosen to dislike them" you would make perfect sense -- but what you said has a completely different meaning.

and from now on, i'll only reply via PM, and if i think it's necessary.. i'll try not to.
/jp
wait a sec, how can he prove anything? He wasn't specific, and he said "he chosen."

That contradicts the meaning to what he wants to prove. He didn't say in a different meaning. It was the same all this time. Baseless.

He chose to hate them.
How does that PROVE anything? Its an opinion without a specific reason.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back