Homo Sexuality

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Apr 24 2006, 08:46 PM)sorry that i can't give you that point of view...
Please don't apologize. As i said before it is what you believe and you have as much of a right to express that as i do to express my opinions. I hate it when people express their beliefs and supress others rights to do the same.

QUOTE (March_On_Electric_Children @ Apr 24 2006, 08:38 PM) I have noticed that throught this forum all of the people that were opinianated and expressed their thoughts very well and in a proffesional fashion were of a Christian backround. I respect what you stand for and what you believe in and I mean no disrespect when I say that I would like to hear the opinion of somebody who is not from this backround such as I.
I just think that it would be interesting to see the opinion of somebody who does not have the influnce of something with allot of power such as the bible persuading them. Again I mean no disrespect because you believe what you believe and I think that it is great that you stay firm to your beliefs and voice your opinion on things that effect you and what you believe in.

so you want an opinion of someone best to be a free-thinker?
that is interesting, cause I'm a free-thinker, but also believe in god. But no ordinary god you see. Will explain later.

For me, which I put in simple terms because all this professional talk is bothering me. (Don't mean that is a bad way)

What I'm about to say reflects on the god I believe. My god is neutral, and does not go by any name.

In my view...well, I can accept Gays, Lebians or Bis. I have put myself in their shoes several times and the results are quite....amusing. Don't ask me how I did that, because I did despite the fact that I'm straight.

I may not be as descriptive as Gays or Bis, however, I do know the sexual urge they posses but enough of that.

Honestly...I don't give a damn what religion's talking is. (don't mind this because this is how I feel)
I'm a free thinker because I want to be fair with all kinds of people no matter who they are or what they are known as. Everyone was given life to this world for a purpose. (a rarity of people in religions that are fair to all is a fact though)

People keep complaining about gays. Slightly unfair. You go out, find two girls holding hands, you consider them friends. You see two guys holding hands, you consider them gay. Bias? Yes indeed.

I mainly wish to point this to people who think Gays, Lesbians and Bis shouldn't exist.
Seriously, telling them not to exist contradicts a lot of things in my view.

You are degrading your own human race.
Telling them not to exist is as good as telliing Jesus not to exist.

Why does god play a role?
God create humans as people claim, ok, I'll play along with that belief. If god create humans, then shouldn't Gays and Lesbians deserve a place in this world? God love humans am I right. Yes, so should he love this breed of humans as well? Of course.
In Miss universe, what is the number one thing all our beautiful women of the world ask? "World Peace."

Who here wants world peace? All of us right? Of course. We want it, our religion speaks of it and our own dream to have world peace.

So if that is what we all want, than why are people's opinion, and religion degrading this special breed of individuals? They are humans like us. They have hands, arms, legs, mouth, two ears, nose, two eyes, hair on the head, heart, lungs, red blood, a powerful brain, bones, muscles, stomach etc.

They have all we have. Equal quality. So why degrade them?

Have you put yourself in their shoes to see what it is like to be degraded by unreasonable opinions, thoughts and religions? I have...and it hurts very badly. The feeling is like a stranger bashing his way into a church and telling me that my god Jesus is a $#&%*#, christians are stupid and shoudn't exist. Buddha is not god because he's fat etc. That is the feeling I get. Believing so much in god only to have someone tarnish you from top to toe and that feeling in no different.

People give their opinions in a professional way, but it isn't going to realize anything. YOU have to put yourself in these people's shoes before you truly give an true opinion that can really bare a meaning to what you say.

I speak what it's like. When you want to hold a professional way of discussion, I thought it'll be good, formal. Yet what I see here is opinions there bare no meaning to the feelings this special individual feels. Professional in a formal way, but not a meaningful way. However, some people here managed to crack that off.

I talked about a god that bare no name. That god is ONE god, that seperates himself throughout the world, to create countless religion, different type of gods for different cultures and belief. Jesus, Buddha, etc are all a fragment of one god, that seperates himself in order to test the human race. To see just how well they can unite in harmony despite the different culture, color, ssmell, looks, VALUES and BELIEFS.

If Humans can work together with every culture in peace and harmony despite smell, looks, colors, black, whites, race, east and west, gays and les, than the one goal of god has been fulfilled and that because everyone in this world could work together to accept one another despite several difference only means that humans have successfully joined their acceptance to create the ONE GOD that did all this to put humans to the tests.

God did all this to test us all. That's why I'm a so-called free thinker. I am fair to all culture, race, etc. To degrade one is degrading all. If all could put themselves together, it's like joining the fragments of different lives throughout the world to piece together the One god that create us all.

Acceptance is what Gays and Bis and Les really want.
They only want acceptance without the need to be judged. Is that so difficult? If culture and religion forbid this, sorry to say, that is not culture and religion. Someone who could not accept this special breed obviously found a way to use god's name to blind people into seeing that Gays and Les are improper in this world.

To those with opinions, than sorry to say, your opinion is just an opinion without the knowing of feelings this people go through day after day by baseless conjestures.

QUOTE (mohammed2006 @ Apr 24 2006 @ 11:04 PM)who said that

Go back and reread my post. It was an example to help you and other readers understand my point.

QUOTE is iam the only one seerias hire come on you konw that there are more than 30000 copy of bible not one form this 30000 are look a like

Merriam Webster
I don't mean to insult you, but your grammar and spelling is horrible. If I may offer a suggestion, and this goes to others that don't have English as their first language, use punctuation to separate your ideas. That is to say where you could stop speaking use either a comma or a period. It took me several read throughs to understand what you were saying and I still don't think I understand completely.
What's that about 30,000 copies of the Bible? And what's that about not one looking a like? Are you talking about linguistic translations or interpretations? Or are you talking about the original documents? If you're talking about the originals, actually there is an overwhelming large amount of nearly identical originals. If you're talking about linguistic tranlations, well of course they don't look alike, they're in different languages. If you're talking about interpretations, Biblical scholars have reasons for saying that some interpretations are better than others. That aside, there are a fair number of Christians, though not the majority, that have learned Hebrew and/or Greek in order to be able to reference the original documents.

QUOTE (sk7 @ Apr 24 2006 @ 11:22 PM)Using the word "need" implies that you desire to impress your beliefs upon another, even if you aren't being forceful about it.

Not really. "Need" implies my belief that people "need" to be shown love, specifically a Christ-like love. That being said, I do desire to impress my beliefs upon others. Who doesn't? Every time people communicate there is an element of trying to get others to agree with us. There's nothing wrong with that. Here's an example that I've used before:
We're all in a burning building. I believe I know where the exit is. If I see other people heading in the wrong direction, there would be nothing wrong with me asserting my beliefs and trying to sway people to my position.
Now this analogy is not complete. There are other issues to deal with, such as how much force should I put into getting them to leave with me. This is a matter of tact.

Also sk7, if your comment on purpose is a response to what I said earlier, I was merely presenting a few ideas. I was more going in circles for the fun of it.

As for the origins/nature of homosexuality, it seems to me that there are only three possibilities:
1. Homosexuality is a genetic mutation.
2. Homosexuality is a chemical inbalance.
3. Homosexuality is a psychological phenomenon.
Each has interesting implications.

Dear IrregularGanime,

Thank you. I have been waiting for someone like you to show up on this forum. An attitude such as your own is a beautiful thing and is worth praise. I think your beliefs are wonderful and if all the world was accepting and thoughtfull as you are we would have that world peace that everyone asks for yet almost none attempt to obtain.

With Admiration:

March_On_Electric_Children

P.S. I put this on the forum instead of just sending the message to IrregularGanime because I felt that others should know how I felt about him/her and his/her ideas.

What's all this crap about thinking how they (the homosexual) would feel?
You don't have to respect or tolerate them. At the time I just inore them but if they contact me I will punch them in the face. You don't have to get along with those different from you, that's just some bullshit society is making up.

QUOTE (High School Sensei @ Apr 24 2006, 11:17 PM)We're all in a burning building. I believe I know where the exit is. If I see other people heading in the wrong direction, there would be nothing wrong with me asserting my beliefs and trying to sway people to my position.
The big thing is that you "think" you know where the exit is. The people that are heading in the "wrong" direction just might "think" they know where the exit is too and they just choose not to be as forcefull in convincing people to walk their way.

QUOTE What's all this crap about thinking how they (the homosexual) would feel?
You don't have to respect or tolerate them. At the time I just inore them but if they contact me I will punch them in the face. You don't have to get along with those different from you, that's just some bullshit society is making up.

Some of us instead of thinking that our lives are all that matter and forget about everybody else, choose to take into account how others feel and are affected by things and use this knowlage to better understand the subject at hand. You were right when you said one thing, you don't have to get along with those different from you. Thats the reason we have war, racism, and discrimination; and hating people for what they are is the "bullshit" that society is making up. Lastly to resort to violence only proves that you have no secure logical reason to hate homosexuals so when approached with a half-decent argument you buckle and figure "hell, I'll just beat my beliefs into them." People like you are the reason humanity is at war with its' self.

QUOTE (Bold @ Apr 24 2006, 05:32 AM) Now we fall into a beliefs. You are free to belive that god created adam and eve. But not everyone is sharing that belief and you cannot proove to them they are wrong (and you don't need to proove it since it is a belief). In other words, you cannot use a belief to justify an action or to judge others. Because beliefs are not facts. If you want an example of what can happen when using beliefs to judge others, look at what is hapening with muslim countries. Why all the ba blood? Beacuse many people here try using our values and beliefs to "evaluate" them.

Bold...I did expect someone to come up with an opinion like that but I SURELY didn't expect it to be U!!!
1. Firstly, It's my opinion and I've included it because there r people u believe in Religion...maybe u simply don't that doesn't mean that beliefs don't matter to none..
2. Secondly, That isn't the only thing I said ...I said some other stuffs too, how come u countered only one point!!!Even so the others are left wide open...

But yes I do agree about wat u said about muslim countries...Thje muslims are tearing themselves apart....
Have u guys listened to IrregularGanime....did u listen to him. It was pretty worthy of listening....like he said their is no religion that tells us to do bad things...simply not...

Sorry that was totally off topic....Bak to topic....

There is a but here he said about acceptance and their feelings....well isn't that a bit overkill....the way things r going a few days later we will be talking about mother-son, father-daughter or vise-versa love affairs and argue with it's legality...
Don't think it's too much too say...even let's say 20 years ago wat wud people say about homosexuality...it's actually a bit too tough to get in their shoes and quite unnecessary too. If I've said too much then I'm sorry...but I agree wuth Daedroth...maybe homosexuals have the difference but it's trying to accept them is trying too much for heterosexuals - thus normal people - IN MY OPINION!!!

IrregularGanime: Some of the points u made - I was impressed by them...but some I just cudn't agree with.....sorry...
smilelolz: Now I know why u've been given that title
laugh.gif
...pretty perfect...sorry man just instinct..lol

QUOTE Lastly to resort to violence only proves that you have no secure logical reason to hate homosexuals so when approached with a half-decent argument you buckle and figure "hell, I'll just beat my beliefs into them." People like you are the reason humanity is at war with its' self.

GREAT POINT.... I agree with you...

people dont have to resort to violence if they dont like certain thing like homo's and the stuffs like that. A person doesnt have to force others to go follow his way or to believe his belief... Force wont do any good.. in the end... we should have respect to whatever beliefs other people may have.... you dont have to follow them! you dont have to force them to follow you! but we can respect each other and live a life free from any kind of force and VIOLENCE!!!!

I woudnt want some homosexualpunch me just because i contact them... and i guess this is also applicable the other way around... this just show how stupid some people (i said some and not all!!!) can be.

Smilelolz: This is my belief. I don't copy and pastes. If i did, I'll be giving base conjectures in my point of view even if it may prove right or wrong.

Daedroth: It's not crap. It's an opinion, and likely, a fact considered I put it to practice rather than give a baseless conjesture about these special individuals. I only see an opinion if that opinion has been tested, used in order to create a reference point in what you or I have to say. I know where you are getting with "don't" respect or tolerate. There is no right or wrong in this world. In your view of the world, it may be right. In my view of the world, I may be right. There is no meaning except the meaning we give it.
I get along with this individuals for the soul purpose of identifying what makes them so different and why people see them as improper. Honestly, I never like Gays, Bis and Les. But I mentioned in another thread. My values of Pride and Dignity is on the line, and because I am aware of it, I know what I need to do.

I don't want to judge your opinion, because as I have said, everyone can speak what they like. It's their perception. HOWEVER, I find it unreasonable to judge something you don't understand. NO ONE has the right to judge ANYONE UNTIL you understand them. THEN you make your opinions heard from there. That is the problem with most human beings. They HATE what they don't understand.
Books apply this. Motivators apply this. EVEN Anime apply this quote.

What I said is what society NEVER said but a rare few throughout the world. I don't know this people and I don't know who they are, but I well know there are people with the same thinking as I. You can choose to punch them, and by saying that, you contradict your baseless conjestures. It's as good as saying "You're chinese, so I'll punch you because I hate your color / smell etc." Or "You're a dork, I'll punch you because you look nerdy, clumsy, dumb."

Unless you can give me your metaphor of this issue, I can likely understand your own perceptions and perhaps not question it. But take heed. You metaphor must make sense and bring balance to understanding. Without learning their cultures, the way they live, and why they enjoy it, you just accuse them of such WHY? Because it sounds disgusting? shameless? improper? This ARE EXCUSES, NOT REASONS.

Satesphiar: You're free to agree or disagree. There's no right or wrong. I expected 80% to disagree because this world cannot accept the facts. But if there are some parts offending, then I apologies. However, this are opinions and facts I proved to myself, that's why I believe that such needs to be said.

March_On: it's my opinion. nothing special.

-------------------

basically, my main point of this is, no matter the race, color, religion or god. You have to understand one thing. Understand the culture, before you pass judgement on it. I once never liked this special breeds. But due to my values, I had to be fair, and find out what makes it so interesting to this people. Thus by understanding, I truly know why and luckily I did. I learned this lesson and I'll say it again. "Humans hate what they don't understand."

This applies to your boss, your job, you studies, yourself. Don't you realize that?

That's why. This is a metaphor of my life. That's why you have to seek to understand before passing judgement on it.

One can't just go around hating without knowing right? I hate math. But reason is because I just don't understand math. So why can't this apply everywhere in this world right? It's a fact man. That's the way it is.

So if that is what we all want, than why are people's opinion, and religion degrading this special breed of individuals? They are humans like us. They have hands, arms, legs, mouth, two ears, nose, two eyes, hair on the head, heart, lungs, red blood, a powerful brain, bones, muscles, stomach etc.
the answer of that is
Even animals aren’t homosexual creatures except pig which I thing is not what human are looking forward to be like
let me make it clear toyou. you are some one that eat badly in front of people or have some gas out of you in front of people or stand naked in fornt of alot of people wont this act
degrading
you infront of society.

I don't mean to insult you, but your grammar and spelling is horrible. If I may offer a suggestion, and this goes to others that don't have English as their first language, use punctuation to separate your ideas. That is to say where you could stop speaking use either a comma or a period. It took me several read throughs to understand what you were saying and I still don't think I understand completely.
What's that about 30,000 copies of the Bible? And what's that about not one looking a like? Are you talking about linguistic translations or interpretations? Or are you talking about the original documents? If you're talking about the originals, actually there is an overwhelming large amount of nearly identical originals. If you're talking about linguistic tranlations, well of course they don't look alike, they're in different languages. If you're talking about interpretations, Biblical scholars have reasons for saying that some interpretations are better than others. That aside, there are a fair number of Christians, though not the majority, that have learned Hebrew and/or Greek in order to be able to reference the original documents
man i really dont want tolk about it but cant help it.
what i ment with all this crap with out insulting any one is go to france and reed thire bible book than go to cooba and reed thire bible book than go to u.k and reed thire bible book you will faind that they are different that you dont know which one is the right one or the one with the original meaning again with out insulting any one( if it exist.....
((ps sory for my spelling High School Sensei and i know that i am very rood os sory for that too any ways i was jast telling you my opinion and High School Sensei can we stop with Religions tolk because some one may get really mad of us or even hate me for that))

my english sucks.

Bare with it because I am well aware of it.

oh and there are certains things that may seem broken, was purposely written in that manner because it is simply my style of writing. however, I won't deny spelling and grammer.

and mohammed, it's your opinion, not mine. you can choice to say this. For me, I don't let such things control me. I gave a fine example and well know i did. If you wish to turn it around and continue to give excuses or twists about such, I'm actually glad to do research to build more facts and relevent points.

you can give me documents and bibles. but sadly, I don't take the word of bible and documents. First hand experience is more reasonable. I have nothnig physical to prove to you, but nether does one here have that to prove to me as well. So it's pretty much our perceptions clashing.

I also don't see why what you say is something I should hate. Honestly I don;t get angry easily. I don't get angry at all. People can curse my race and so on, but if I let something like this bother me then its just pretty much lame. you voiced out, that's good, and I read it. So?

what you say may be rude. but you say its rude. We never said it was. About religion...it's something we can leave out or bring in. Still, it plays a role to this issue because we are rather deep in it. If it offends you, you only need to voice it out properly and casually.

Oh, and don't mention bible. I'm not a big fan of it. I mean...are you going to read a book and let it control your lives? you don't know if its right or wrong.
However it does give judgement to a number of things, that's why I don't really let a book create my values. I believe what is right and wrong by finding out first hand.

A bible, or even success books can prove nothing unless you put yourself to practice to find out.

QUOTE (mohammed2006)Even animals aren’t homosexual creatures except pig which I thing is not what human are looking forward to be like First of all, there are many documented cases of animals engaged in sexual contacts with others of the same sex (mostly chimpanzy and a few gorilla as well if my memory is correct)

QUOTE (Satesphiar)Secondly, That isn't the only thing I said ...I said some other stuffs too, how come u countered only one point!!! Some people have been telling me I made way too long post. So I tried to shorten them and only replied on one part. I was planning to continue on other parts and did not expect there would be 3 pages when I came back!

QUOTE (Satesphiar)But yes I do agree about wat u said about muslim countries...Thje muslims are tearing themselves apart.... This is absolutely not what I said. What I said is that applying beliefs as if they were truth only makes people angry and will create discord.

What I meant is that quoting the bible is not a proof when discussing if homosexuality is natural or not. If we were discussing if its approved by god or not according to christianity, then you may bring religious text into play. Otherwise it is simply mixing subjects.

Finally to all people quoting adam and eve. Please be carefull with how you quote it. I mean, this is a parabole or symbolic story. That is another reason why quoting religious text is not a proof. They are open to interpretation. Personnaly, I don't belive adam and eve were the ONLY humans on earth. After all, this would imply that the second generation (Caen and abel) had children with their sibling (if there were no other humans). Not a very reasuring thought to say all of humanity started with incest!

It does not mean that there is no message in the story of adam and eve. There are very interesting messages about humility, caring for what is given to you and sharing. That is what is important about these religious text. The important is not if it actually happend that exact way, the important is the message found at the second and third degree of the text.

QUOTE (High School Sensei)As for the origins/nature of homosexuality, it seems to me that there are only three possibilities:
1. Homosexuality is a genetic mutation.
2. Homosexuality is a chemical inbalance.
3. Homosexuality is a psychological phenomenon. This preatty much summed up causes of every hillness that is not bacteriological (from migranes to depression).

--
There are much more I could say but I did not yet eat my breakfast and I am getting hungry ...

QUOTE (March_On_Electric_Children @ Apr 25 2006, 08:41 AM) The big thing is that you "think" you know where the exit is. The people that are heading in the "wrong" direction just might "think" they know where the exit is too and they just choose not to be as forcefull in convincing people to walk their way.

Some of us instead of thinking that our lives are all that matter and forget about everybody else, choose to take into account how others feel and are affected by things and use this knowlage to better understand the subject at hand. You were right when you said one thing, you don't have to get along with those different from you. Thats the reason we have war, racism, and discrimination; and hating people for what they are is the "bullshit" that society is making up. Lastly to resort to violence only proves that you have no secure logical reason to hate homosexuals so when approached with a half-decent argument you buckle and figure "hell, I'll just beat my beliefs into them."
I need no logic in order to decide for something. I have no specific reason for hating homosexuals but I decided that I will dislike them because I wanted to. You need no logic behind it in order to hate something. It's like this in most cases of what I hate. When I began at high school I saw a guy and decided yo hate that person and then I harassed him every day. You hate things because it's more fun than getting along.

QUOTE People like you are the reason humanity is at war with its' self.
Thanks! That's exactly what I wish for so I guess my way of thinking is going the right way then.

QUOTE I don't want to judge your opinion, because as I have said, everyone can speak what they like. It's their perception. HOWEVER, I find it unreasonable to judge something you don't understand. NO ONE has the right to judge ANYONE UNTIL you understand them. THEN you make your opinions heard from there. That is the problem with most human beings. They HATE what they don't understand.
Books apply this. Motivators apply this. EVEN Anime apply this quote.
Actually I do have the right to judge them. I don't need any facts or logic in order to hate someone. I hate them because I wanted to and it's fun. The homosexuals were just unlucky I chose to hate them.

QUOTE What I said is what society NEVER said but a rare few throughout the world. I don't know this people and I don't know who they are, but I well know there are people with the same thinking as I. You can choose to punch them, and by saying that, you contradict your baseless conjestures. It's as good as saying "You're chinese, so I'll punch you because I hate your color / smell etc." Or "You're a dork, I'll punch you because you look nerdy, clumsy, dumb."

Unless you can give me your metaphor of this issue, I can likely understand your own perceptions and perhaps not question it. But take heed. You metaphor must make sense and bring balance to understanding. Without learning their cultures, the way they live, and why they enjoy it, you just accuse them of such WHY? Because it sounds disgusting? shameless? improper? This ARE EXCUSES, NOT REASONS.

As said above, I hate them simply because I wanted to. And because I have chosen to hate them, everything about them is wrong. It's as simple as that.
I have a greater will than most humans so I can choose who to like and dislike without any basis because I don't need it. I'm not like the confused people who don't know who to like and dislike before they some facts about them.
I can dislike or like anyone because I don't have much of a sense for right and wrong. I can get along with any ideas if I chose to like the person.

daedroth, what you just posted aren't "arguments" nor "reasons" to hate gay people. it just proves that you don't belong on this thread because you're unable to logically discuss this issue.

/jp

QUOTE (darkdog @ Apr 25 2006, 02:58 PM) daedroth, what you just posted aren't "arguments" nor "reasons" to hate gay people. it just proves that you don't belong on this thread because you're unable to logically discuss this issue.

/jp
I'm here to prove that homosexual people are wrong because I've chosen to dislike them. You don't need a "reason or "argument" for hating something. You just chose to hate it, nothing more nothing less.
Apparently you didn't understand what I wrote.

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Apr 24 2006, 09:26 PM)homosexuals are there as said because of some abuse done in child hood and other problems like motherless or fatherless etc.
It is possible to be a homosexual, or at least have an attraction to the other sex, and not have any childhood abuse/etc. I read somewhere that it was concluded that a fair size of the population is "bisexual"; maybe they don't want to have sexual relations with the same gender, but they are attracted to people of that gender the same as they're attracted to the opposite sex. They just don't act on those feelings, but they're there.

QUOTE so i think its a good idea to help them get back to their original selves...

This is the problem I actually have with Christianity, but that's for another thread.

daedroth, you're not proving anything other than the fact that you dislike them. you don't need a reason or argument to hate something, but you need one to prove they're wrong -- these are completely different things!

i understood what you wrote, but maybe you don't understand what the word "prove" means or what the concept of proving something is..

i also have to say i agree with chiisai_hana when he said "This is the problem I actually have with Christianity, but that's for another thread." -- i second that thought!

and enough of going off topic.. i'll stop right here ;P

/jp

QUOTE (darkdog @ Apr 25 2006, 04:51 PM) daedroth, you're not proving anything other than the fact that you dislike them. you don't need a reason or argument to hate something, but you need one to prove they're wrong -- these are completely different things!

i understood what you wrote, but maybe you don't understand what the word "prove" means or what the concept of proving something is..

i also have to say i agree with chiisai_hana when he said "This is the problem I actually have with Christianity, but that's for another thread." -- i second that thought!

and enough of going off topic.. i'll stop right here ;P

/jp
Read my first and second post in this thread. Don't make such statements when you don't even bother to read the posts here

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Apr 25 2006, 02:07 PM) I'm here to prove that homosexual people are wrong because I've chosen to dislike them.
if you said something like "i'm here to prove that homosexual people are wrong, thus i've chosen to dislike them" you would make perfect sense -- but what you said has a completely different meaning.

and from now on, i'll only reply via PM, and if i think it's necessary.. i'll try not to.
/jp

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back