ichigo 100% OVA!!!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

MKK2004

-ecchi
Retired
OMG its finally here, the ichigo 100% OVA!!! im totally speechless....the graphic...sick...character design....sick....storyline....not too good, but still its awesome enough to make me skip bleach 26 to watch it first!!

ichigotv0115rd.jpg
ichigotv0123bo.jpg
ichigotv0130vt.jpg

ichigotv0147je.jpg
ichigotv0157bs.jpg
ichigotv0164fh.jpg

ichigotv0174tf.jpg
ichigotv0187st.jpg
ichigotv0197nj.jpg

The new Ichigo 100% series has started in Japan as well, but from the reviews of the first episode I've seen, it appears to be a bit lackluster... I also heard there are a few more of these OVAs scheduled for release over the summer... I've never read the manga, but it looks interesting.

~ SP

i'm hoping that sumone can give a review on which fansub to get...

currently there are 3 going around... and i think i'll wait to find out which is better in terms of quality before getting it for keepsake...

should you have read the manga before watching the ova?

i watched the first episode, it wasnt toooo bad.. good enough so that i'll watch the 2nd atleast...

QUOTE (Perdan @ Apr 9 2005, 02:30 AM) should you have read the manga before watching the ova?

i watched the first episode, it wasnt toooo bad.. good enough so that i'll watch the 2nd atleast...
the ova is a part of the story further down the road...u should read the manga BEFORE watching the anime or the ova....i means they are totally skipping all the events and trying to make this into a probably 13 episodes series...but the ED of the anime is just sad...those gals are too good for eurobeat....btw...manaka look too good in the anime...even better than the blond hair dude...

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Apr 9 2005, 10:14 PM) i means they are totally skipping all the events and trying to make this into a probably 13 episodes series...

btw...manaka look too good in the anime...even better than the blond gair dude...
Are they not going to follow closely to the manga...? i'm reading it currently and man... the girls are nice!!!

I haven't watched the anime yet but are u serious??!! How can the guy look better than tsukasa.........btw.. whos the fourth gal in your pics?? i aint tt far yet...

I watched Episode 1 tonight, it's quite hilarious. Much like with School Rumble, I've never read the manga, so I have no ideal for it to live up to, but so far, it's really good. Nothing like Japanese middle-school antics.
tongue.gif
This definitely chalks up alongside School Rumble and Mahoraba Heartful Days. No crazy superpowers, just awkward moments and utter hilarity.
biggrin.gif

I like the new avatar, MKK, I'm definitely watching Erementar Jerad as well.
biggrin.gif
Air Pirates are almost as cool as the space variety.
wink.gif

~ SP

i love the manga but il definitely try the OAV regardless (anything for Aya and Tsukasa
happy.gif
). if its comedy is anything like Kare Kano then it wud be worth it
smile.gif

ichigo:
in mkk's screenshots, the four girls would be Aya, Tsukasa, Satsuki and Yui ^__^ im guessing uv not yet encountered Yui. in that case, good for you, uv still got 1 or 2 more vols to go through till her and like 5 or so more vols till u reach my state... totally hanging on my nails till the next scanlation releases ^___^0

hmm... the first few pictures are not from the ova... they're from episode 1...

of the 3 fansubs for the ova, I personally prefer Yanime's release. DP failed to sub the OP and ED, but the main content was ok. yesy was quit alright, and released earlier than yanime, but i think yanime's translation was the most accurate. So i'd pick Yanime. Plus, their release was a direct rip from the dvd. yesy and dp got their raws from leetraws i presume, so their encoding may not be as good, but yesy was definitely better than dp.

That was my quickie review... >.< Hope it was ok...

As for the girls: I absolutely adore tsukasa
wub.gif

i saw the first episode of the series and it's more or less loyal to the manga. anyway, the ova, what's it like? i mean, when in the story did it take place?

QUOTE (onimike @ Apr 11 2005, 02:14 PM) i saw the first episode of the series and it's more or less loyal to the manga. anyway, the ova, what's it like? i mean, when in the story did it take place?
yup its during the filming of their club's 2nd film, the one with Tsukasa and Manaka as lead. oh, and it squashed in that bit with Manaka and Aya stranded in a cabin during a rainstorm
happy.gif
actually they squashed in alot of things (several manga episodes) so it kinda felt rushed. I was just happy hearing Aya's and Tsukasa's anime voices ^__^

its finished!? 167!? cant do anything for 4 hours!? damn, gotta start downloading again!
biggrin.gif
<goes on manga downloading frenzy> the suspense is killing me!!!

hey has anyone seen the new ova yet ? is it worth downloading or no ?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back