Idolm@ster SP Translation Project - TL needed

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Maiku_Ando

-sama
Staff member
Leader Council
Imas.jpg

A bit of info on what this is (from the Project-imas.com wiki):
THE iDOLM@STER SP is a series of three games released on the Playstation Portable on February 19, 2009 in Japan. The series comprises three different games, each one having different name and content.
The gameplay is similar to the Xbox 360 game where you have to raise idols from 765 Production from their debut to the top rank. However, in the PSP games, you can only raise one idol at a time instead of three, and only one from the game she is featured in.
THE iDOLM@STER SP also introduces a rival faction, 961 Production, comprising of three idols (Miki, Hibiki and Takane), and their boss, Takao Kuroi.

The project is working to translate the entire game, and build a working english version of the game which you can run on your PSP. They already have tools to build the game code and pull parts out as needed, and have already translated about 50% of the first game, that includes the shared parts common to all 3 games.

The project needs translators to TL the Japanse text into english, no technical knowledge is required, all TL is done on the wiki.

Those interested should take a look at the project's home on tlwiki here

Heres some more info on the game itself: My crappy video capture, Lots of General Idolm@ster Info and forum at Project-Imas, A better quality video from the XBOX version of the game.

Although I am not directly involved in the TL project I do have a working partial build of the game and I really want to see this project do well. If you get stuck and cant find someone to contact or need more info you also pm me and I'll attempt to help.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back