Invision Power Board Database Error

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

ShadowPony

, formerly known as BAakaTheOne
Kouhai
got the following error several times today, twice as i was trying to post smth, and twice as i was returning to the main forum page

the Error:
QUOTE ERROR: Cannot find database fansubtv

There appears to be an error with the Fansub TV Forums database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here, if this does not fix the error, you can contact the board administrator by clicking here

Error Returned
mySQL query error: SELECT id, member_id, running_time, location FROM ibf_sessions WHERE id='1c00e980b11c2fe59d084e112e16ace3' and ip_address='83.103.161.151'

mySQL error: Can't connect to MySQL server on '208.53.138.173' (4)
mySQL error code:
Date: Monday 02nd of October 2006 02:46:37 PM

We apologise for any inconvenience

I've seen this sort of error on another forum I frequent after it was also hacked. It was also using IPB

The problem doesn't seem to be quite frequent, or longterm. I just thought you should be aware of it.

The server was pretty well tuned before, but unfortunately the settings wasn't included in the backup. Therefore, errors like these will continue to arise until the server is fully tuned again.

QUOTE (daft27 @ Oct 02 2006, 01:42 PM) The server was pretty well tuned before, but unfortunately the settings wasn't included in the backup. Therefore, errors like these will continue to arise until the server is fully tuned again.
How long will that take? (I ask out of general concern and not angry-at-someone tone.)

The tuning may take awhile, as this is a different server with different things. So tuning would be like starting from scratch (like getting a new guitar; you don't start playing till you tune it right.)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back