Itsudatte My Santa!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

mamori

-sama
Sempai
granted, not exaclty high quality, but it's just a fun two episode OAV to check out around this time of year
happy.gif

so....go check it out!

Well I already seen it was quite nice. Might go watch it again later since it Christmas stuff =D

I quite liked the manga, but somehow the anime didn't really grab me, though to be honest the only reason I was watching it was because Santa Claus is played by Aya Hirano ^_^. However it was not one of her best roles I think, she was younger and not as experienced as when she did Haruhi.

The fish stuff was pretty funny.

I was curious if there was going to be an OVA each year for this. Was there one this year?

It was an enjoyable watch. The beginning grabbed my attention. I mean, when the girl asked the boy in the mall to spend the night together.
It wasn't anything spectacular, and I even forgot the end, but it gave me a good laugh.

Yup a nice little OVA downloaded it yesterday and watched in today...........from the guy who created Love Hina and Negima.

Hmmmmmmm...another Mai......
wink.gif

From small-breasted girl with brown hair to a fine-looking woman with blonde hair.

Hmmmm..........wish there was more but I kinda doubt that since the manga of Itsudatte My Santa! only had 1 volume for it that was serialized in Shounen Magazine.

Cya

that time of year again, time to scrounge this up out of my DVD collection. sadly, it seems it's been licenced, but again, if you want a random 50 minutes of anime christmas craziness, then I think it's a good choice (despite what Bamboo Dong from Anime News Network says about it). it's not meant to be a good anime, it's meant to be random fun with xmas twist. not my fault if *some* people get too jaded.

I know that it is said this one only has 2 OVAs but yet at the end of the second one it has a preview for another episode. So is it like 2 episodes in one or was that it and they where just pulling our legs?

Too bad the DVD release is this christmas, it was canceled only because there was a miss print on the box with a TV-PG when it was supposed to be a TV-MA rating.

Watched the 1-2 episodes and it was funny, but it felt too rushed. Since they weren't goin to use the mangas plot they could have added more. If there isn't more then oh well, LATEZ mina o(>.<)o

It sure has been a while since i last saw this one. Not bad, indeed like GERBER says it felt rushed. About the end of the second one: i remember that bit and i think it was the end. Nice series for christmas (uhm, christmas in june???).

No Christmas 2008 I meant not that June was Christmas or anything. It was funny and worth watching even if that was it. It had some fan service and and the fact that the main character is named after Claus himself. LOL, Mai just rolled and laughed as he said his name. So did Shirley I don't remember if Maimai did too, JAANE~
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back