Japanese news broadcast on American otakus

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

MKK2004

-ecchi
Retired
QUOTE (MKK2004 @ May 24 2006, 12:33 PM) black dude "Let's go to Maid cafes!" LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIbPgEyOGs4

buying a maid uniform as a souvenir for your 15 yrs old daughter, FBI!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3pC39BkBZc

this is sad.....those ppl should stop trying to act like japanese beause they are making white people look like retards....
That is an embarrassment to the Japanese people. They stand out like a virus, i bet there must of been lots of pointing, staring, and WTF faces. I would fit in with the looks since I'm Chinese but thats going a bit too far don't you think? The singing was terrible, it would be like me trying to sing country music.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ May 25 2006, 12:33 AM) buying a maid uniform as a souvenir
I would REALLY love to have one of those!!!
laugh.gif

Hey! I found rather funny to watch that guy trying his best to speak Japanese~ =P
Oh!! and I liked the cafe too~ -^___^- hehehe~

QUOTE (fayewong @ May 25 2006, 12:51 AM)I would fit in with the looks since I'm Chinese
You're Chinese?!
ohmy.gif
Woah!! Great!!!~ -^__^-
I'd NEVER fit it -^__^- I'm tall! I'm tan & i have HUGE eyes -not like anime-
ph34r.gif

I bet there are people out there who are willing to go too far by dye-ing(not to die) their hair black, wear all asian type clothing, if they got skin issues they might go as far as Michael Jackson. About the height issue.... that's a problem that can't be solved. Hmmm just say you were born with a growth disease or get a wheelchair.

QUOTE (fayewong @ May 25 2006, 01:02 AM) I bet there are people out there who are willing to go too far by dye-ing(not to die) their hair black, wear all asian type clothing, if they got skin issues they might go as far as Michael Jackson. About the height issue.... that's a problem that can't be solved. Hmmm just say you were born with a growth disease or get a wheelchair.
HEY!!
dry.gif
I'm EXTREMELY happy the way i am!! Thank you!! @_@"

I get picked on because I am the only Chinaman in my classes so I was trying to think up some stuff if you wanted to fit in. Like I said before, people would be pointing, staring, maybe sometimes drooling, or completly amazed to see a real foreigner in Japan. Other countries.... torture and some evil things happen.

On the side note: My father went on a business trip and took a friend along with him (who is white). Its his first time ever to be in Hong Kong, let alone his first time in ASIA. I pray he gets back safely and nothing bad happens.

hahahaha! what great clips!!!!
laugh.gif
I laughed pretty hard... hehe... well... those americans are indeed quite embarassing!... lol
biggrin.gif

hehe... I'm a mix fayewong... lol... my mom is Japanese and my dad Taiwanese! lol... I would fit in these clips too!
tongue.gif
I am the only asian in my class surounded by all white people... lol
laugh.gif
I rather not get racist now... lol ... I'm glad being a sexy asian... I mean... gotta give it up for an asian model right? lol

It's so sad that that's what japanese people think that all americans are like. It embarrassed me just watching it.... But, honestly, I know I would be really excited if I got to go to japan. But I wouldn't be a total geek about it....>.> But....GRRRRRR, that just makes me so mad!!! They give this totally stupid image of americans that will be accepted as a stereotype. And I really hate racial stereotypes. Like, when a country goes to war with another country and then everyone assumes that all the people from that other country are "bad". That really really makes me mad....

They could've been speaking Japanese for the cameras. I mean, when you travel to another country you try to use the native language as much as possible (so all the natives can laugh at you).

What's sad is that they only used 'otaku' words.

I think the most embarrassing thing would be walking about Japan in cosplay. Then you really stick out
blink.gif

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ May 24 2006, 03:13 PM) I think the most embarrassing thing would be walking about Japan in cosplay. Then you really stick out
blink.gif

I don't think the black guy needed any cosplay at all to stick out with the hair style he had and all. And hopefully no one finds this topic we talking about being racist because we are not saying hateful things directed towards one race or one race being superior over another. We are more like identifying one persons differances compared to one's culture.

Yo yo, let's go to the maid cafe dawg... ROFL

edit: Ahhh... my favorite gurl... ummm yeee... LMFAO
biggrin.gif

I just got an impression that Americans are more addicted to anime than a typical person... wow....

if I went to visit japan it would not be for the anime.....I just want to experience different places and different people.......Im sure that is the best place for anime no doubt but im not obsessed like those people.....
ph34r.gif

edit: by the way, I mean no disrespect to geeks and/or hardcore otaku's or whatever...just saying....cosplay and action figure collecting isnt MY thing
wink.gif

I dunno, i think if i did the same tour, Id explode with geekieness too. I mean, im pretty geekish, and if u put me into an enviornment completly filled with anime, i explode. Its just, a natural disater of otakuness. Besides, I dont mind, I really cant tell that im making an ass out of myself and my country! Go engineer rick!

you know I just realized....what would I do if I went to another country? I think I would need to know someone there first and get some language skills...Id like to make friends all over the world......us humans need to unite...one love!..but damn it might cost alot of money to travel...and I dont have that.........crap.........well Im open to other cultures and people.......but will I ever be able to travel?
sad.gif
*dies*

That set American otaku's back in japan just like vanilla ice did with white people in rap.
tongue.gif

You think the Americans are bad in that clip? Imagine this dude trying to speak English. He's the one on the TV screen. The main objective is to watch the video and not laugh. If they laugh they get punished.
DO NOT LAUGH

i.... can't... OMFG that's too cruel... YET SO FUNNY!

And that guy lasted very long till the end.... Kurosaki, right?

If I were there.....I would have had the beating of my life
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back