Kamen no Maid Guy

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
well they seem to be subbing again, sadly just not kamen no maid guy. Well, while I am sure they have their reasons, I feel slightly depressed that they don't seem to be keeping the episodes coming with any sort of frequency. But I don't know their situation so I won't complain about it. After all, they are doing this for free!

Well the problem may be with the RAW since it might be harder to find online now since a few people providing the RAw to the fansub groups got arrested it might be the reason why it slowed down. Also, it could be that it's only one fansub group doing the entire series here.

Well never the less I guess it's back to the good old days where it took about a month or so far each episode release here.

Well the whole show may not be subbed yet, but at least there will still be a bit more when it does get subbed.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-...-with-new-anime

OAV to come out with 9th volume of the manga. And, to quote, QUOTE There will be animated scenes that were "unairable" on television due to "ethical regulations." The absolutely necessary hot springs episode.

Well from the looks of things I think either the group doing it stalled again, or the RAW are still hard to find online now. I mean it's already up to 9 subbed. I kind of wonder if it got dropped to be subbed by this group. Now I wonder if one of the Anons would try finishing this series if they had the chance now. I mean it's a good series to watch so that's why I hoping for it to continue on now.

I'm a patient guy. Heck, I first started watching The Snow Queen like 3 years ago, yet I still watch whenever an episode is released of that (quite rare)

It hasn't even been a full month since the last episode came out, so I don't think it's stalled or whatever. I imagine that a lot of the subbers are on vacation, which I can't fault them for.

(This post made over a week after my last one)

Episode 10 was hilarious. I loved all the 'Fine Play' they had going on at the shrine. Fubuki has really come on strong as a character now, as she had to practically carry this episode with very little Kogarashi.

Looks like next week will be shooting for some Naeka romance? Looking forward to it....

Well I'll check it out sometime tomorrow though since I don't think I'll have time to get around ot watching it today though. In any case at least the group isn't dead. So we can actually blame it on the RAWs being very hard to find as of now.

Ok like I said in my previous post, I've finally managed to see episode 10. It seems that it felt like a fanservice for the amid there. Also, it seems that they really want a lot of ecchiness to hapen to her.

So I'm guessing about another month or so for the next episode to be subbed I'm guessing here.

Oh man, this episode was so much win. I don't mind waiting a month for episodes if they make me laugh this much. Fubuki continues to be my favorite character by attempting (sometimes successfully and sometimes not) to restrain Kogarashi-san from destroying Naeka's life.

I gotta wonder though, are there like firework festivals every single week in Japan or something? lol....

Ok even though it's rather slow for these guys to do the subbing, I must admit it's still a seires to wait for.

Never the less this was what you would call a very memorable, and easy to mess with bit. I mean anything festival related is kind a anything goes type of aditude.

For some reasn I felt kind of sorry for Fubuki-san in this episode. Although how it ended was funny in itself.

I think they're setting up for a second series. I mean, completely stealing Mahoromatic's format of counting down to a certain period.

They're still 130 days away (as of episode 11). So yeah, for now the next episode will be last, but I'd be elated to see another series once the manga finishes up.

WHAT DA HELL IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!?!

I HAVE SEEN SOME ANIMES THAT THEY HAVENN'T FANSUBED, ANO THERE RAW VERSIONS ARE UP AND READY FOR DOWNLOAD VIA BITTORRENT11111
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

WHEN R U GONNA PUT CHAPTER 12 UP, AND THIS SHOW AIN'T THE ONLY ONE ON HOLD!!!!

WHAT'S YOUR ANSWER FOR THIS SHINANIGAN????

Dude, calm down! FTV doesn't sub shows, they just put shows on that are subbed and available for us to watch.

The people who are subbing it are having trouble subbing it because they: 1. Don't have time to sub it 2. Don't have translators or people to work on it.

If you want to watch it, you should just download the Raw and just watch it. If you can't understand Japanese, then try to learn it! Just don't yell at the administrators. They are trying as much as they can to find these subs!

Also, to add to thast ever since the people providing the RAWs were arrewsted you can't blame them for taking a few months to actually get an episode subbed now. I mean they can only work on it once they can obtain a RAW format. That's how fansubs normally work you know.

Someone surely is becoming more impatient
tongue.gif
. Anyway have you guys seen "Goshuushou-sama_Ninomiya-kun" while I watching this, I just saw Maid guy
ohmy.gif
. You can see him at epi3. It was really funny seing him in a different anime together with a bunch of maid guys wehehehe
laugh.gif

Strange. The 12th episode came out here at fansubs but my watchlist didn't notice it, it still said 11 was the latest one.

Oh whatever...It's here now
rolleyes.gif

It's probabbly a problem with the torrent file this site is trying to pick up. I mean this happened to episode 5 once before as well. Although we never had 5 loaded onto the site that time though. I hope it actually works since I really want to see this series finished already.

Ok I actaully managed to see 12. Although it seems this site tends to have problems with the torrent to place for direct downloads here at times. In any case yes it ended where they could go into a second season if they feel up to it though. Besides there is a storyline they can still work with here.

In any case this would be the second episode in this series that had problems showing up onto this site now.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back