Kamen no Maid Guy

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Haaaaakuuuuuuooooorooooooo XDDDD
hahahaha this series is like... omfg... XD
Yeh I was disturbed by the boobs shots right at the beginning of the first episode, but was laughing right away as random projectiles were flying around to eliminate possible dangers
tongue.gif

That Maid Guy is terrible. He's so random, blunt, yet cool that I'm already liking him most
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Noshi @ Apr 19 2008, 04:35 PM) That Maid Guy is terrible. He's so random, blunt, yet cool that I'm already liking him most
biggrin.gif

Wait till you see you see episode 2...

I never knew someone can be both a genius and a baka...until now
laugh.gif

Hey i just watched the first epi a while ago and its good. I think this is better than They are My Noble Masters. The thing i like most about this is that its more ecchier and the boob shots are good.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
By the way the maid Fubuki is awesome, she's deadly yet beautiful.
laugh.gif

I love this anime! This is one of the funniest first episodes I've seen all season. The humor is so great - probably, it was because it mostly came from a big muscular scary maid guy. I hope they can keep up with the pace. But considering how preposterous the premise is, I'm pretty sure it can.

QUOTE (biankita @ Apr 19 2008, 09:21 PM) I love this anime! This is one of the funniest first episodes I've seen all season. The humor is so great - probably, it was because it mostly came from a big muscular scary maid guy. I hope they can keep up with the pace. But considering how preposterous the premise is, I'm pretty sure it can.
I totally agree with you. I found the first episode to be hilarious. Its Hayate on steroid with a dress and a mask. Hard to believe his weakness of sorts is a dog whistle. I will definitely watch for this series. The blend of ecchi and comedy is just right.

I just finished episode 2...
biggrin.gif
Ahahahahah This show id so retarded and so absurb that it's incredible. I love the fact that Naeka has a chichi fan club and that there are people who are willing to buy them! Of course, I'm really looking forward to the next episode because uit's about her first love and this is sure to be a riot.

Episode 2 was incredibly hilarious, I cant believe someone as brutish looking as Maid guy taught at MIT. The funniest thing i think was that some german found an onverse correlation between breast size and how good you are math, its incredibly absurd.

QUOTE (pokiulai @ Apr 23 2008, 09:52 AM) haha this show is so funny and i didnt know there was a connexion between breast and math
Well...you know the saying...'big breasts...small brains...' lol

After seeing both episodes so far I can say this. I'm now enjoying this series, and it's very funny and a lot of fun to watch this one. Heck I'm overlooking the obvious that the guy is in a miad outfit. So never the less it's worth watching still.

Well I guess the old saying is true, the bustier the girl is the more simple minded she can be.
tongue.gif

In any case it seems that her breasts are actually a force to be reckoned with in that episode though.
biggrin.gif

After already 2 episodes into this I can say this.
This is one of the best this season in terms of the fan service and comedy part.

Then Again I wanted something funny and this is what I get for opening my big mouth..
*sighs*
I'm going to continue watching this series until the end..
Special thanks to the fan sub team you got my seal of approval..

QUOTE Well I guess the old saying is true, the bustier the girl is the more simple minded she can be.
Yeah I dated enough of them to tell you that parts true!!

Well after seeing episode 3 I can say this, the yuri love scene caught me off gaurd in this episode.

In any case I never would of guessed that she stopped loving over her inablity to cook at that time though. Never the less it seemed rather hypocritical of her saying she never wants to love again, but has all of those romance books and whatnot.

i thought episode 3 was hilarious. the girl changes her life philosophies as frequent as she changes her clothes. i really thought that she had a reasonable reason to "live by the sword" thing, but then, the reason was actually due to food poisoning? . that was hilarious
biggrin.gif
. also, the part where the maid guy criticized both of the siblings and called them pathetic was pretty funny too. it's been a while since i saw an anime this funny. i was laughing throughout the whole episode. i hope the series can keep it up until the end.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 26 2008, 06:36 PM)Well after seeing episode 3 I can say this, the yuri love scene caught me off gaurd in this episode.

In any case I never would of guessed that she stopped loving over her inablity to cook at that time though. Never the less it seemed rather hypocritical of her saying she never wants to love again, but has all of those romance books and whatnot.

yeah, she does seem hypocritical. saying one thing, but doing the opposite. but in a way, it does make her unpredictable
tongue.gif
. still, she is a teenager, so i did not really mind that part. it is a part of growing up, finding your true self.

So, I truly did try to watch ep01 with an open mind... I thought, "Everyone seems to think this is so funny, I'll give it a shot..." Nope. Not happening for me, I seem to be immune to its charms (in fact, it made little-to-no impression on me at all, as I barely remember what happened in it). It's too bad, because the concept of a giant man in a maid outfit seemed pretty promising. *sad*
Edit: After thinking about it a moment-- perhaps I should give this one 1 or 2 more eps before I rule it out completely; it wouldn't be the first time it took me >1 ep to warm up to a series.
Edit 2: Ah, nevermind-- I just realized this is categorized as "ecchi" (*lol* guess I didn't look closely enough!), which explains why it's not my cuppa tea (I thought it was a general comedy).

Oh, P.S.:

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Apr 23 2008, 04:46 PM)Well...you know the saying...'big breasts...small brains...' lol
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 24 2008, 10:00 AM)Well I guess the old saying is true, the bustier the girl is the more simple minded she can be.
tongue.gif
I'm sure you'd all love to hop over to the Stereotypes and Problems in Our Society thread in the Thoughtful Section to back-up your statements? (But I bet you won't, because you can't.)

QUOTE (poonk @ Apr 29 2008, 06:26 PM)
I'm sure you'd all love to hop over to the Stereotypes and Problems in Our Society thread in the Thoughtful Section to back-up your statements? (But I bet you won't, because you can't.)
chill out, it's just referencing the anime
rolleyes.gif

(besides, it may be statistically correct in certain societies)

QUOTE (mamori @ Apr 29 2008, 11:31 PM) chill out, it's just referencing the anime
rolleyes.gif

(besides, it may be statistically correct in certain societies)
wow, to many people take anime too seriously. So its a little perverted, thats usually funny. If you don't have the same opinion as us, don't try to convert us or yell at us because we have fun with what we do. To some people anime is a way of life, and to others its a hobby. Its everyone's choice what they do on their free time right?

edit: oops well I quoted it wrong but I guess who cares. I am just concurring with ya.

Well in any case it's one of those ecchi seires that osunds like you shouldn't watch becuase a guy in a maid outfit is something you don't want to see. Although when I first watched it I wasn't a shocked as I thought I would. Also, it seemed rahter funny for a strong guy to be taken down by the actual maid like that. In any case I guess you could say the way of the maid is a hard road to follow especially if you're a guy. Although since he's serving a female it makes it even more normal for him to wear that outfit of course.

I kind of wonder if he's actually human at all, or is he some kind of demon, or maybe he's actually a demonic andriod of some sort.

QUOTE (poonk @ Apr 29 2008, 06:26 PM) Edit: After thinking about it a moment-- perhaps I should give this one 1 or 2 more eps before I rule it out completely; it wouldn't be the first time it took me >1 ep to warm up to a series.
Edit 2: Ah, nevermind-- I just realized this is categorized as "ecchi" (*lol* guess I didn't look closely enough!), which explains why it's not my cuppa tea (I thought it was a general comedy).

sometimes, i think most people are too stereotypical about ecchi anime
rolleyes.gif
. there are some anime out there using ecchi parts as sideshow just to attract more viewers. plus, lately, i have seen good ecchi animes which are hilariously funny and have a great storyline along with it. why the stereotype in the first place, i wonder?

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ May 02 2008, 10:46 AM) I kind of wonder if he's actually human at all, or is he some kind of demon, or maybe he's actually a demonic andriod of some sort.

i do think the maid guy looks too invincible. i mean, he could even be one of those marvel super heroes
blink.gif
. may be they should make a movie out of him.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (bone_of_swords @ May 04 2008, 10:19 PM) i do think the maid guy looks too invincible. i mean, he could even be one of those marvel super heroes
blink.gif
. may be they should make a movie out of him.
laugh.gif
Well, he already got his own TV series doesn't he?
biggrin.gif

Anyway, Hatsune Miku...oops I mean Liz the twin tails blond hair girl finally appear at episode 4. Looks like Laika ain't gonna get any peace anymore
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back