Kanokon

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
You guys going to set up for the anime series or will it be one of the hidden gems in the manga section JCD? I just watched the first episode and was rofling the whole time
biggrin.gif
Nice art work unique twist on a magical girl storyline. It should be interesting.

ah, that was great, should be one of the better shows this season

anyways, does the change from black to yellow hair remind anyone else of DBZ?

QUOTE (Mowerman @ Apr 07 2008, 01:16 AM) You guys going to set up for the anime series or will it be one of the hidden gems in the manga section JCD?
Hidden gems in the manga section ??

What do you mean Mowerman ?

Go in a bit more detail.....I think it could be a hidden gem but then again we can't say that at the moment....until more episodes come out and depending on its popularity at that time. But for now, I am intrigued of whats to come but then again I already know.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (deadlylazers @ Apr 06 2008, 08:36 PM) ah, that was great, should be one of the better shows this season

anyways, does the change from black to yellow hair remind anyone else of DBZ?
Yeah I was thinking that too. I wonder which will be better, this or To Love-Ru?

why dont you just choice both to love ru and kanokon but when i watch ep 1 i was laughing so hard

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Apr 06 2008, 08:48 PM) why dont you just choice both to love ru and kanokon but when i watch ep 1 i was laughing so hard
Oh it's not a question of which I love more just which has the better combination of comedy, fanservice, storyline, etc. And yeah episode 1 was hilarious. I had that "What the hell is happening here?" feeling the whole time but in a good way.

Poor guy, Naked women are ambushing him around every corner.

This looks pretty good though.

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Apr 06 2008, 08:45 PM) Hidden gems in the manga section ??

What do you mean Mowerman ?

Go in a bit more detail.....I think it could be a hidden gem but then again we can't say that at the moment....until more episodes come out and depending on its popularity at that time. But for now, I am intrigued of whats to come but then again I already know.
laugh.gif

I don't see any episodes being listed on the anime list so I am assuming it is either licensed or Fansub isn't going to follow it besides with forum posts. Is Fansub going to bring this one into their database?

QUOTE (Mowerman @ Apr 07 2008, 01:21 AM) I don't see any episodes being listed on the anime list so I am assuming it is either licensed or Fansub isn't going to follow it besides with forum posts. Is Fansub going to bring this one into their database?
Try reading the posts before you, Mowerman. The anime is an MFI work, so therefore it's considered as Licensed (MFI has issued C&D letters and requested that their works not be fansubbed/distributed). Therefore, FTV will NOT host the anime. Neither will Anime Suki.

And iamdeath, your post doesn't make any sense...but I *think* you're saying the anime is 12 episodes long...which we already knew and has been said before so basically your post was just spam...and only one line long on top of that. Please refrain from doing that again...again... ~_~

QUOTE (dchaosblade @ Apr 07 2008, 03:45 PM) Try reading the posts before you, Mowerman. The anime is an MFI work, so therefore it's considered as Licensed (MFI has issued C&D letters and requested that their works not be fansubbed/distributed). Therefore, FTV will NOT host the anime. Neither will Anime Suki.

And iamdeath, your post doesn't make any sense...but I *think* you're saying the anime is 12 episodes long...which we already knew and has been said before so basically your post was just spam...and only one line long on top of that. Please refrain from doing that again...again... ~_~
I'm sorry i was meaning to say the is 12 episode to this anime all together. but i agree with you on that one liner post are kind stupid but only thing is what if people on this forum only wanted to post something short and sweet.

I was going to comment on the riveting plot and the great character development, oh but wait, it didn't really have any now did it?! lol Oh well in the grand scheme of things sometimes an anime is just meant to be "Service Friendly" and I suspect this anime is going to be a possible prime reference point to that particular term in the near future.

The only disturbing thing to me is how young Kouta looks. He could pass for an elementary school kid w/out blinking an eye. Yet he is scoring with this full bodied high school chick (the wetness of that one kiss geez slobber much lol) who is a fox spirit that can possess his body?! So wait how many of you guys were actually paying attention enough to catch that part of the plot? haha. Alright putting that aside, I will probably continue watching for the time being but mainly because S.K.= julezia (for some strange reason has become my main source for all things dealing w/fanservice?! lol) hooked me up w/some service pics beforehand of this series so I feel I owe her that much
tongue.gif

okay, got to say after the first episode we shouldn't expect this to be too much more than a fanservice show. however, not knowing what happens in the novels, and manga past the 6th chapter rather limits what hidden potential this series might have. if nothing else though, I cant pass up any anime with a cute fox-girl as the heroine ^^, even if i agree that our protagonist looks even smaller than he does in the manga ^^;;

otherwise, I wish they had left the story the way it played out in the manga (ie: chronologically), since even knowing was had happened, the flashback transition was a bit... almost non existant. just a minute or so that I was like "wait, so did they go ahead with the flashback or not??? oh, music rooms intact, must be the flashback."

well as for the first episode im guessing fan service completely although i may be wrong but thats my prediction ( not that im complaining because its not every day you get to see a cute fox girl in a fan-service show)

although it may have some sort of plot ill just have to wait to and see

and i agree with who-ever said the change form black to hair to yellow does remind me of DBZ
laugh.gif

edit by mod: holy-typo-batman. fixed... Though the post itself has yet to make any, and I mean ANY, sense to me. No punctuation, short post and purposeless one for that matter. Spam material.

I'm not yet sold on this anime. It's a whole lot better than To Love-Ru though... I actually appreciate that they alreasy established it as a non-kiddie anime right off the bat. Again with the fanservice... too much of it. Damn... I must be getting old.

Anyway, I'm not really sure what the story is about... but I think I'm gonna be watching it a little bit more just to know who are the kitsunes are fighting with.

I've also been noticing that kitsune is the new moe... I haven't seen a nekomimi in a couple of seasons now
biggrin.gif

I honestly don't know why I'm drawn to this, but I'm actually trying to find the first episode. Is it already subbed, and where can I get a DDL for it, since I think I want to add this to my Watch List for now.

I'm sorry but anything that is along the line of being like your average catgirl, bunnygirl, etc. I'm intrigued by it. Never the less it might be fun to check out.

Kanokon is an MFI work so sorry Kid-Wolf, you're on your own on finding a DDL for it.

QUOTE (biankita @ Apr 08 2008, 09:26 AM)
I've also been noticing that kitsune is the new moe... I haven't seen a nekomimi in a couple of seasons now
biggrin.gif

well, there are two kitsune anime coming out this season, kanokon and Wagaya no Oinari-sama(which also looks reassly good, but sicne the fox in this anime doesn't remember what gender it was, it takes both male and female forms, which might creep me out a bit ^^;;, but is also more accurate to the ideaology of what a spirit is, ie: non-gendered). other than that though, kitsune (at least as a major character) are pretty scarce, even more so when used as moe characters. even if we were to expand that to all canine-esque variations not too many come to mind (Horo, red wolf, Spice and Wolf), and...

in all reality, i can;t think of any other kemonomimi in the last couple seasons XD. maids, but not too many kemono. (*though for out H fans, Oshiete RE Maid Ressun does feature a maid/inu-mimi/loli)

edit: ah, while im here. they didn;t make it terribly clear in ep. 1, so in order to make things make a bit more sense, ill put forth a bit of info from the manga that was only glazed over/hinted at in the anime. the reason (at least as of chapter 6) that chizuru was initially attracted to Kouta was because of his smell. since kouta transferd from the countryside he smells like "nature." so that's where the initial attraction came from anyway.

at any rate, im hoping that after the initial episode, some form of plot will take hold. after all, an ecchi fanservice anime is made all the better by having an actually story to tell ^^;; (fingers crossed. and if that fails, there's always Wagaya no Oinari-sama)

QUOTE (XzUltima @ Apr 09 2008, 12:20 PM) I can help you find one if you want to e-mail me for help.
I appreciate the help, but you don't have to truble yourself to do that for me though. Anywyas it's arelly good series, but it's a shame that this site and AnimeSuki can't host it due to it being an MFI Works. Although this series is one of those that I would also get if it get's licensed into the US as well.

It's that good of an ecchi series I'll admit that.
tongue.gif

For some reason, I fell Girl Bravo have return for good. Well, no wonder I feel like that. It got same seiyuu for couple and plot a kind same.

Good nosebleed, even thought I see worse before ....

Well I'll admit this it is a fun fanservicy series that has a foxgirl for a lead. Although there has been on other foxgirl that had a lead role, but it was kind of a polar oppisie of fanserivce such as this. Also, there was a wolfgirl that had a lead just reciently, but that was more along the line of an very well done story.

As for this it's kind of a boy meets magical foxgirl that want's to "play" with him wither he wants it or not.
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back