Love Get Chu

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

blckdemondrgn

-gao...?
Retired
As it says this is now a seiyuu anime where 5 girls are auditioning for parts of an anime series. Of course there are more peoplr but come on we are focusing on the girls now ^^.

http://anime.fansub.tv/series.php/812/Love%20Get%20Chu/

here is a little review on it.

btw Momoko is probably one of the dumbest yet funniest characters I've seen
laugh.gif
. come on the auditions are at the basement yet she went to the roof!!! Not to mention she has a big mouth - inside joke for those who seen it
biggrin.gif

well it sort of reminds me of an altered version of Rec and reminds me also of Lemon Angel Project - not sure why though.

Anyone else having fun watching this anime?

Btw the OP and ED songs are pretty good.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it so funny i like it

is there any promo for this anime?? i want to see the promo first, before iwatched the first episode, so i can see the graphic design,character, etc. usually fansub tv always give the promo to downloadable right? i wonder, why they didn't upload it.

It had decent first episode. I'd have to say I was definately entertained. I like how she kept talking to her little toy bunny.. Osamaru-san
tongue.gif
Definately is going to be one added to my watchlist. Although I will have to say it didn't have the same effect on me as the first episodes of some other animes like Love Hina and Magikano.. took me a couple rewatches to get all the laughing out of my system on those, while this one seemed funny yet mediocre in comparison.

The only really negative thing I can say about this series at the moment is that I'm not a fan of the animation. Not exactly sure why either.
ph34r.gif

Regardless, a girl with a super powered voice box or whatever she has goin' on was certainly original.
huh.gif

XD I first found out about this anime through ANN and was waiting for someone to finally sub Epi 1.

After watching it, I thought it was pretty funny, especially those minor-ecchi moments. Momoko talking to Osamaru-san was quite strange and it was weird how no one thought this to be strange either. Do people often talk to small suffed bunnies in public in Japan?
blink.gif

Yea
huh.gif
I'm not sure what I'd think if I saw a grown person on the street talking to a stuffed animal.

C'mon people, we're talking about Japan here. It is a countary that has survived two atomic bombs! Its economy at that time was worse than third developing countaries. But right now, it is one of the most "modernized" or "industralized" countaries world wide. The possibility of a grown up person talking to a stuffed animal in public places is VERY VERY HIGH. I'd never doubt anime. After all, it is based on true stories.

How old is she anyway?
huh.gif
There was that scene at the beginnng where Momoko was watching that show on tv and then it said 5 years later. So does that make her around 21 or so?

Still, what is the connection with Osamaru and that guy she met?
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (noob)The possibility of a grown up person talking to a stuffed animal in public places is VERY VERY HIGH. I'd never doubt anime. After all, it is based on true stories.
I was only joking about that comment up there. o.o

How could you never doubt anime? There is some pretty insane stuff as far as anime goes and not all of it is based off true stories. If this phenomeon of talking to stuffed animals in public and not looking weird is so high, then why isn't it commen knowledge among anime fans then?
wink.gif

People think your crazy and sent you to mental hospital

omgggg! I watched this series when it just got outttt... and i was wondering when is the next ones coming up. It's SOOO goooddd!

oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee come soon! XD

p.s. sorry for being a whiny fart. Lol

Currently, the second episode hasn't been released for subbing, despite the fact that Japan is already up to their 7th episode. No one is caring to sub it.
sad.gif

QUOTE (Juhachi @ May 17 2006, 08:14 PM)Currently, the second episode hasn't been released for subbing, despite the fact that Japan is already up to their 7th episode. No one is caring to sub it.
sad.gif

T-T that's not fair.. i hope some fan sub person cares to sub it!
smile.gif

Hi everyone
smile.gif

I'm the translator from the group that released love getchu 01 ( AnK )

sorry .. i know we're late
sad.gif
, but actually we are busy with our exams and real life .. and we promise that we'll return to release the rest of love getchu episdoes in a full speed again
wink.gif

hope to hear more comments about the release .. and hope you liked it

Wow, never thought I'd get to meet one of the people from one of those subbing groups. ^^

I thought the subbing for the first episode was really great; I don't remember having any problems with it. I just got disappointed when after I downloaded the 1st episode and then there were no more subbed. TT.TT

But it's good to hear from you guys too. Cool that you'll get back on track and that you haven't abandoned it altogether, which is what I assumed. ^^;;

I was actually kind of apathetic about the show... the voice acting in it seemed kidna well..a mateur.. don't know if that was intentional.. but it just didbn't click (especially the chick that wants to be a seiyuu in male roles)

and the screaming gag got old fast-_-

who knows... maybe it'll turn out like REC and despite an awkward first ep it'll get better... I'm just kinda interested in it because of the seiyuu thing...but if that novelty wears of doesn't look like theres much else to it (so far..)

QUOTE (noob @ May 2 2006, 10:13 PM) C'mon people, we're talking about Japan here. It is a countary that has survived two atomic bombs! Its economy at that time was worse than third developing countaries. But right now, it is one of the most "modernized" or "industralized" countaries world wide. The possibility of a grown up person talking to a stuffed animal in public places is VERY VERY HIGH. I'd never doubt anime. After all, it is based on true stories.
It's someone from 4chan!!! Are you the great and might Anonymous-sama?! I recognized the post from anywhere... COPY PASTA I SAY!

Anyway, yes... *hides again*

QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Jul 3 2006, 10:18 AM) Does anyone know when or if they will put out another episode?
they should've done at least a 2nd episode by now but you know how things get with some fansubs and whatnot: either difficulty translating, whether it is liscensed or not, and some other random stuff we cannot predict.

sadly I was waiting for this to release a few episodes by now.

edited: I just saw a few different fansub subbing the first episodes so maybe the ball is rolling with the other episodes but I cannot say for sure.

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Jul 3 2006, 08:31 AM) they should've done at least a 2nd episode by now but you know how things get with some fansubs and whatnot: either difficulty translating, whether it is liscensed or not, and some other random stuff we cannot predict.

sadly I was waiting for this to release a few episodes by now.

edited: I just saw a few different fansub subbing the first episodes so maybe the ball is rolling with the other episodes but I cannot say for sure.
fansubs not fansub. ayu and w33 i believe
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back