Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Xanadu @ Apr 06 2011, 10:42 PM) Quick question to everyone,
How would you feel if Madoka ended like in this doujin: http://danbooru.donmai.us/pool/show/3240
Ohhh, I liked this.... great observation from the author. Wont spoil stuff for others until they read it themselves.
tongue.gif

Tanks for the link, Xanadu-san ^^

Accipiter-san that pic alone shows how moe moe Modaka was over Homerun with her glasses. Although with them off Homerun is a badass mind you.
tongue.gif

Also, my dear Yaya-san it's almost like you're saying what I did was a bad thing with spreading around the yuri goodness.
tongue.gif

Besides who said it was QB behind all of the yuriness anyways?
biggrin.gif

Oh and Xanadu-san that alone there would be so messed up that I would still enjoy it if the series ended soemthing like that mind you. Nice find by the way.
wink.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 06 2011, 09:41 PM) Also, my dear Yaya-san it's almost like you're saying what I did was a bad thing with spreading around the yuri goodness.
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

Not everybody enjoys the supposed yuri goodness Wolfie-san.... there are special yuri animes if you are into that kind of stuff and not everybody wants to see or hear about it in normal series. Why do you feel the need to push for it in a normal series is beyond me.
dry.gif

I'm sensing a yaoi fan vibe from you out of this warita-san.
unsure.gif
Why I honestly don't know.
unsure.gif
In any case this series with an all-girl main cast kind of envokes the yuri rule of thumb. That rule is: If it's all girls there will be implied yuriness somewere in the series.
tongue.gif
I can shoot off a few series that go by this rule the most popular one would be K-On! another that I can think of would be Saki as well. Not only that but mostly any magical girl series dating all the way back to Card Captor Sakura is included as well mind you.
ohmy.gif

Besides who said this was a normal series anyways? I thought this was a Dark Magical Loli series. I mean if that's normal that I have no idea what a normal series is anymore.
rolleyes.gif

*sigh* Yuri fans want to spread the goodness and wonders of yuri in anime, while they have to compete and argue with the yaoi fans at the same time.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 06 2011, 10:19 PM) *sigh* Yuri fans want to spread the goodness and wonders of yuri in anime, while they have to compete and argue with the yaoi fans at the same time.
tongue.gif

I dont want this to degrade into an argument, but please let me clarify one thing.

First, I am not a very big yaoi fan. There is ONE yaoi series I enjoy, and the reason why I love it so much is because of the romance, which is very special in that series. Also, no matter how much I enjoy Junjo and whatever happens in that series, I talk about yaoiness in the Junjo thread and do not export it into animes, that have nothing to do with boy love. As simple as that.

As long as the girls dont start kissing and touching each other in indecent places, or whine about unrequited love, than it is a normal series for me. Dark or lighthearted is irrelevant.

Also I am not the only one who hinted on the fact that the yuri goodness is not really appreciated as much as you think, but the others were not as explicit as me. Sorry, I was being direct, but I dont see any yuriness in Madoka and I dont really want to see it either. Thank you
smile.gif

QUOTE (warita200 @ Apr 07 2011, 01:18 AM) I dont want this to degrade into an argument, but please let me clarify one thing.

First, I am not a very big yaoi fan. There is ONE yaoi series I enjoy, and the reason why I love it so much is because of the romance, which is very special in that series. Also, no matter how much I enjoy Junjo and whatever happens in that series, I talk about yaoiness in the Junjo thread and do not export it into animes, that have nothing to do with boy love. As simple as that.

As long as the girls dont start kissing and touching each other in indecent places, or whine about unrequited love, than it is a normal series for me. Dark or lighthearted is irrelevant.
Right.
rolleyes.gif

So you admit to being a yaoi fan though. That was the point I was getting at.
ohmy.gif
Besides I can't handle yaoi for the life of me, but yuri on the other hand is a whole different matter. Besides this series is implied yuri if you ask me.
tongue.gif
Also, why does yuri have to end yup being sexually degrading anyways since I've seen tasteful yuri, just like the shows I've mentioned.
dry.gif
Granted they weren't full on yuri like Koihime Mosou was, or Queens Blade for that matter, but it was light heared and fun for the ones I afore mentioned.

I don't know how you can call this a normal series since most of the people in this thread see it as a Dark Magical Loli series. Which in my book is not normal at all mind you.
tongue.gif

Besides I have to say this, Why so serious!?
laugh.gif

Did you actually read my post at all?

why do you quote me, if you dont bother to read properly or think about what I said.

I am not a yaoi fan and I dont bother anybody with Junjo outside of Junjo. I ask for a little consideration, ok?

QUOTE (warita200 @ Apr 07 2011, 01:28 AM) Did you actually read my post at all?

why do you quote me, if you dont bother to read properly or think about what I said.

I am not a yaoi and I dont bother anybody with Junjo outside of Junjo. I ask for a little consideration, ok?
Too lazy mind you, but still I have to ask did you even read any of my post at all you litte yaoi fangirl.
rolleyes.gif

In any case you still didn't answer my previous question on why you are so serious?

Besides if you want to continue this arguement I suggest we do it in a new topic all together mind you since other posters here might find this rather annoying.
wink.gif

Im on the same page as Kid. I too think that Yuri is implied here. First with Mami and Madoka then with Homura and Madoka and lastly with Sayaka and Kyouko who would be a really great couple.

And why we are thinking its like that is simple. Women are more emotional (or at least it was like that a long time ago when real man werent on the verge of extinction like now) and more open when it comes to such things as romance and other women, while we guys are already puking when we just see two guys giving each other a greeting kiss (what is common in a few countrys). And that especially in animes. I mean how many women did you see in animes feeling up each other or teasing them sexually? Countless. So its normal that if we see girls acting like in this series, or K-ON, to think of Yuri. So it is already part of normal series and nothing unnormal anymore.
For you as a women it may be normal how Madoka and co are reacting since you are a woman, but for us its not normal so we are implying Yuri.

So I dont know if you get what I wrote since I didnt really finde the right words, but cant get it better done.

you seem to be forgetting, that not everybody is fine with the same sex situations. In other words, I as a woman dont want to see two women kissing, because for me it is comparably unpleasant sight as for you two guys kissing.

I dont expect anybody to love yaoi, i am not particularly fond of it myself and i dont go around implying there is yaoi where there is none.

Madoka is just good friends with Mami and Homura. It might border on admiration, true, but dont you get that in real life? An adolecent girl needs an idiol, somebody she can look up to and Mami is saving peoples lives, in Madokas eyes thats awesome. She said many times in the series, she feels she is a nobody. She doesnt stand out, she cant do anything, etc etc, and then she meets Mami, who is so perfect, who she can look up to. How is that in any way yuri?

In my opinion I see no yuri action in this series. Madoka shows affection but there has been no explicit or even implicit signs she likes the girls in a romantic fashion. It is possible perhaps but without any real examples (I will even count implicit signs if you can find them) then all we can do is speculate. I can understand how many people wish for yuri action but really, we have basically nothing to go on. So all we can do is imagine things. In any case this series has a solid storyline not to mention good character build-up so any yuri action is not needed much.

But still monsta-san I still see nothing wrong with enjoying this thread and stating the implied yuri implimentations of this series.
tongue.gif
Besides we have the bit with Homerun going back every single time to try and save only Modaka every single time. Granted you see it as only firends, but for someone to go that far and then-some I see implied yuriness there.
unsure.gif

Heck even with the whole thing of Mami and Modaka I can see something there before the whole Mami dies part. Also, it looked like it as possible as well in the first time Homerun became a Maho Loli along with the other parallel worlds she visited as well.
biggrin.gif

Oh and let's not forget the Sayaka and Kyoko moments here too. I mean to me that was somewhat of a Moku and Kaguya pairing from Touhou since they had the standard violent yuri pairing setup there.
tongue.gif

Besides I see nothing wrong with wanting to enjoy stating out the yuri moments in a series no matter what it's about, since some fans do tend to pair up the characters that way, and they did so with thier fan made pics quite nicely mind you.
tongue.gif

Besides the whole yuri thing was so people can notice that I was having fun in this thread. I only ask that you don't take that fun away from me mind you, or I'll be a very sad panda.
sad.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 06 2011, 08:41 PM)Also, my dear Yaya-san it's almost like you're saying what I did was a bad thing with spreading around the yuri goodness.
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

~So the can of Yuri worms has been opened and how...~
Wolfie-san! I never implied QB had or has anything to do with anything related to the grandly imagined Yuri goodness. The girls are in a desperate situation and it's down to the wire time for them. They have to out wit, out maneuver, that pesky rascal before it's too late or they are goners! I suppose I would be touchy-feely too, if I had no where else to turn but to someone who obviously cares for me...but that does not mean I wanna "Yuri-jump" in the sack with them.
wink.gif

As far as what you and Killer-O perceive to be possible "Yuri on-hands love", I gotta say I find it amusing since first off, it was bound to happen and you are not the first to say so since it is all the rage on the Internet where Madoka is the topic of discussion. Secondly, lots and I mean lots, of pictures imply otherwise, but I chalk that up to the loli/yuri crowd's way of wishful thinking...thirdly, if you wanna argue otherwise, so what? You are free to say whatever you think you see is there despite it not being so.
tongue.gif

I would be all huggles and scared too, if someone was just lying in wait to suck my life force outta me only to use it to run their lights on their far off distant universe...Madoka/Homura...Sayaka/Kyoko or otherwise.
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

I guess I can see your point my dear Yaya-san. We loli/yuri lovers do tend to be rather defensive about our favorites. Besides since this Maho Loli series goes down the path that no Maho Loli series ever even dreamed, or dared, of doing in the first place. Although the implied yuri is always still there, I mean we can always find yuri somewere in anime anyways, be it taseful or not.
laugh.gif

Although I may have to correct you on one thing my dear Yaya-san, I don't think I said anything about the hands on yuri, but more along the line of doing a relationship pairng that is normally done in other series. The best example of a yuri pairing in this is of course the HomerunxModaka pair of course.
tongue.gif
I mean those two did seem rather friendly before Homerun became a Maho Loli mind you.
wink.gif

Besides since this is a Dark series and what-have-you it seems that there is going to be implied yuri just to lighten up the dark and gritty mood at times. I mean we can't just have it all dark, or it'll be too hard to see what's going on mind you.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 07 2011, 07:54 AM) Although the implied yuri is always still there, I mean we can always find yuri somewere in anime anyways, be it taseful or not.
laugh.gif

Although I may have to correct you on one thing my dear Yaya-san, I don't think I said anything about the hands on yuri, but more along the line of doing a relationship pairng that is normally done in other series.
Yeah...yeah...whatever, dear Wolfie-san
tongue.gif
I will give you credit where credit is due and that is...you sure as hell are Yuri imagined persistent.
rolleyes.gif
But hey! I am all about having fun and so as far it is a schizophrenic thought, I leave it to you to dream on, about the yuri, I mean.
tongue.gif
Ah...funny.
Anyway, I am gonna toss this one out there...will we fans be made privy as to the Incubator's true origins? 'Cause two episodes just ain't gonna cut it for me as to who he really is and whether or not, there are thousands more like him...
wink.gif

Just wonderin...

Why thank you my dear Yaya-san I appreciate the complement there.
laugh.gif
happy.gif

Well the only think we know about QB is that he/she/it is known as one of the beings that keep the universe from burning out. Granted that seems a little Sci-Fi-ish instead of Maho Loli-ish to me.
sleep.gif
Although do we even need to obtain any more of a background of QB though, since I thought we had enough info to roll with here. Unless they are saving it for the very end then that would be an entirly different story though.

Although I kind of wonder why the other QB ate the one Homerun killed at point blank mind you. It makes me wonder if they feed on thier dead to obtain the power the pervious one collected or something.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 07 2011, 09:30 AM) Why thank you my dear Yaya-san I appreciate the complement there.
laugh.gif
happy.gif

Well the only think we know about QB is that he/she/it is known as one of the beings that keep the universe from burning out. Granted that seems a little Sci-Fi-ish instead of Maho Loli-ish to me.
sleep.gif
Although do we even need to obtain any more of a background of QB though, since I thought we had enough info to roll with here. Unless they are saving it for the very end then that would be an entirly different story though.
Although I kind of wonder why the other QB ate the one Homerun killed at point blank mind you. It makes me wonder if they feed on thier dead to obtain the power the pervious one collected or something.
Thus, my question. I am not asking for anything detailed but since he is a very fascinating character, I thought we might see a little more as to his background. He did say he can duplicate himself, a'la Naruto, did he not? By that I mean QB clones. Ah! The thought of QBs feeding on each other gives me the willeys...a disgusting thought. No thanks. That scene you mentioned, Wolfie-san, was way creepy...but again, one of the many reasons I like this series.
wink.gif

I think you guys are waaaay off base. I mean, an alien with the power to pull peoples souls out of bodies, as well as no moral qualms...yet he shows up as a cute rat charming little girls. Clearly...qb is a sadist pedobear in disguise. I think that fan-made op of qb skirt-flipping was a very insightful peek into the real intentions of that little bastard.

Oh wedora-san don't you know that it's a standard to have a mascot to be soemthing like that in a Maho Loli seires?
tongue.gif

Most of the time they look cute to have the girl do what they tell them to do, but QB on the other hand might be doing it right by toying with them without them knowing it, save the exception of Homerun of course.
tongue.gif

@Kid: You know you can have both Loli and Yuri with "Channel A" I heard.

Ive found a really great picture:

That would be an interesting series. You know with QB as the evil Team-Manager and such ^^

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back