Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I never knew such a series existed maybe I should check that out sometimes Ossi-san.
tongue.gif

Oh yeah and if they ever did make this into that kind of a series baised on that pic, I don't know why but I would so watch it. Because Homerun is win in my book.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 07 2011, 08:33 PM)I never knew such a channel existed maybe I should check that out sometimes Ossi-san.
tongue.gif

I'm just curious, you know that's the name a series right even though Ossi-san got the name wrong

Anyway 3 pics from me this time:

Durarara Madoka-style

Cosplay gone wrong I never knew he could be cosplayed

Someone help id:

I got Charlotte, h.n. elly, and gertrud can't figure the other two

Not until I wondered over to Sankau Complex a little while ago mind you.
tongue.gif

Ok that one demodivator confrimed wedora-san's suspicions of QB really being as pedobear in disguise now.
laugh.gif

Also, is that a pic of the witches that has shown up in the series looking like when they were Maho Lolis?
blink.gif

Well to help you out didn't Sayaka count as a witch as well? Although I think this pic might do a better job trying to sort this out.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 07 2011, 09:59 PM)Well to help you out didn't Sayaka count as a witch as well? Although I think this pic might do a better job trying to sort this out.

?! Did this come my album? Well in this one I can't figure out the first girl.

Sayaka could be considered a "new-gen" witch since we know who she was as a human. So here's Oktavia von Seckendorff (just had to give Sayaka the hardest name to remember) pics with a side dish of Kyoko:

cute ver

normal ver

Oh man I really do like it when the fans go off and do something like that. Pretty much makes Homerun into a yuri stalker girl here.
tongue.gif

Oh yeah after rewatching epsiode 2 I noticed the Sayaka and Modaka setup due to thier friend misunderstanding on how the two were looking at each other. Kind of found it funny that she blew it out of proportion, but if I was in her situation and noticed that I might of come ot th esame conclusion though.
laugh.gif

Hopefully we'll be able to get the next two episodes soon. Although I heard that it won't air until MBS decides to air them, due to exclusive first airing rights or something like that.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 09 2011, 08:49 AM) Oh man I really do like it when the fans go off and do something like that. Pretty much makes Homerun into a yuri stalker girl here.
tongue.gif

^ Well, that is the part that made me laugh...the parody was so yuri themed especially, when the girls would comment about "wow, ... is so hot." Had to smirk at that line.
tongue.gif
But of course, there was the Incubator to consider...upheld as "the perv." I think wedora-san, may be on to something, Wolfie-san.
wink.gif

Anyway, aside from all of that fun...the rumors keep swirling as to the next Madoka showing but I ain't gonna sweat it since I still have other stuff to watch plus, real life.
tongue.gif

You might be right about that my dear Yaya-san about wedora-san being onto something about QB's alterior motive with the girls here. This video also proves it as well mind you.
wink.gif
Also, I hear the niconico has a lot and I mean a lot of MADs and Touhou as well.
laugh.gif
SO there's no supprise that they would do something with this wonderfuly interesting Maho Loli series.
biggrin.gif

Finally.
I just hope that they dont censor or cut it.
Or even worse, change it so that it isnt as cruel as it wouldve been if Japan wouldnt have been attacked by earth.

So does this mean we'll see an hour long finallie for this then, or will it be two episodes posted in one day now? In any case that does deserve a good ammount of Yaifications there Accipiter-san.
tongue.gif

You know I kind of wonder what a crossover of Modaka and Nanoha would look like. I mean those two series are pretty much well known in the Maho Loli section, excluding Strikers of course. Although anyways I kind of wonder if they would every do any Maho Loli crossover with this, sinc eI kind of want to see something like that for some strange reason now.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Apr 10 2011, 10:57 AM) Finally.
Or even worse, change it so that it isnt as cruel as it wouldve been if Japan wouldnt have been attacked by earth.
That would be annoying if they did tinker with it just because...til then, I suppose all we can do is speculate.
In the meantime...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJSdTWjUUmU

QUOTE (Xanadu @ Apr 10 2011, 11:36 AM) Haha, I just watched that yesterday. Now for the next part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL6o0DFcG9A&feature=related
Ah, thanks since it says, "Kill Kyuubey" I was wondering where that pesky rascal might be hiding amid that horrid rubble and slaughter fest.
wink.gif
Too creepy to think Homura-chan had to take down so many Incubators.

Another hilarious video!
Warning though, for those who might take offense...rough language is used.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lcottCoAjk&NR=1&feature=fvwp

That was hilarious. I could probably see Sayaka ranting like that. Kyubey is know know as "the walking emoticon that feeds off despair."

QUOTE (Xanadu @ Apr 10 2011, 12:46 PM) That was hilarious. I could probably see Sayaka ranting like that. Kyubey is know know as "the walking emoticon that feeds off despair."
"I'm gonna go Charlotte on their asses!"
The above line was my favorite from that video...made me laugh lots.
wink.gif
I think that it is amusing since not only is this anime series food for so much fodder, but a very good series despite that.

Oh Yaya-san I've seen something like that before but it I think that whole scene is kind of a meme that picked up for certain things. I mean I've only seen the X-Box 360 gag with that one.

In any case going with memes and gags I got this one to share for you guys and gals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv8tqS_h9Ew&feature=related

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Apr 10 2011, 10:57 AM) Finally.
Pretty sure the show was "censored" already. The Nico streams constantly showed differences from the TV airings. SHAFT and Shinbou will likely pull a Bakemonogatari and release BDs that are of epic proportions again. Having rewatched Bakemonogatari and comparing the TV and BD releases, I can say there were quite the differences and I wouldn't be surprised if Madoka received the same treatment given the number of still shots in Madoka.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 10 2011, 08:21 PM) Oh Yaya-san I've seen something like that before but it I think that whole scene is kind of a meme that picked up for certain things. I mean I've only seen the X-Box 360 gag with that one.

In any case going with memes and gags I got this one to share for you guys and gals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv8tqS_h9Ew&feature=related
That was the very first madoka video I watched.

On another note, is me or does anyone else think that the ending is going to be kinda tear-jerking?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back