Manga Request Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Can anyone help me find Kishin douji Zenki?
I can´t seem to find it anywhere.
Thanx.

(by the way, it could also be called "Demon prince Zenki" or just "zenki")

Are you looking for RAWs or scanlations? If it's scanlations, then you're out of luck because I don't think anyone actually translated it. RAWs may be hard to find too since this manga is pretty old (1992).

QUOTE (ChileanNacho @ Feb 27 2009, 02:01 PM) anyone know where to find the Xam'd Lost Memories: Pilgrim's Compass manga? I've found RAWS here and there, but now translations
As far as I can tell no translations currently exist as noone has gone and done it. RAWs are probably the only thing you can get.

QUOTE (Syidah @ Mar 15 2009, 09:12 PM) Hi guys, does Gakuen Alice Season 2 really exist???
blink.gif

and why are you asking this in the manga thread? go ask here, http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=1183&st=840 , don't even feel like answering you right now

Does major manga still going on???where can we find it..the latest chapters..

QUOTE (Shichibukai @ May 17 2009, 05:29 PM) Does major manga still going on???where can we find it..the latest chapters..
The following page will tell you when new chapters come out in english.
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=499

It should also list what the latest chapter out is.

According to the site there are 54 volumes out (japan has 72 volumes) and the last "new" release was almost half a year ago... So if you already have up to chapter 507 you're not likely going to get any more any time soon.

QUOTE (langes01x @ May 17 2009, 06:47 PM) The following page will tell you when new chapters come out in english.
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=499

It should also list what the latest chapter out is.

According to the site there are 54 volumes out (japan has 72 volumes) and the last "new" release was almost half a year ago... So if you already have up to chapter 507 you're not likely going to get any more any time soon.
the latest chapter in english is about goro now in states training in a minor leauge and the series now goro is representing japan to the baseball wordl cup...somehow in the anime lots of raw vids are coming out and others they didn't sub yet...
\

oh well..lets just wait for a miracle to come..
laugh.gif

here are a few sites for people wanting to *download* manga:

LINK REMOVED
Mangahelpers.com
crazytje.be/

for info on releases and such, use langes0x1's link, since mangaupdates is indeed the most reliable for group/release info

Mod's Note: Reminder that you are not allowed to post a link that hosts a licensed series.

Saki the mahjong manga

First manga request
smile.gif

Can anyone please upload volume 12 of Riki-Oh and Leviathan? They were just released by Illuminati-Manga. Thanks
smile.gif

EDIT: Nevermind. I already got the 2 of them
biggrin.gif

^me too XD
has any one seen the To Heart 2 Mangas?
there's 2 series.

the animes not licensed so the manga shouldn't be since the anime came first I think
biggrin.gif

hmmm...

so this is the threads section?
biggrin.gif

sorry about this, i'm not really familiar with this site so i'm still touring around so i could get to familiarize every section here
wub.gif

Anyone know where I can get the manga fro Bio Hunter by Fujihiko Hosono please ?

I just watched the Bio Hunter 1-hour long OVA.....it was decent but I want to find out more on what happens to the characters. I've tried checking where I can get the manga but I can't find it anywhere. I don't need it to be translated.......the RAW scans are fine for me.

Thanx.
rolleyes.gif

do you know where i can get the yamato nadeshiko anime??
ohh i love watchn' it,....the characters were so cute,,
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back