MAR

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

sukilmv

-chan
Kouhai
Can anyone tell me what this anime is about? I tried to look it up but it was useless.

Mkay, I just watched it, and here is the gist... The main character has constantly had a dream about another world, yet no-one believes, him, except for one friend of his. One day, however, a gate suddenly appears in the classroom, and he is called into it, much to the surprise of his fellow students. Once there, however, he finds that he no longer needs his glasses, he no longer gets tired while running, and he also has unbelievable strength! He immediately goes about exploring his surroundings, and begins a quest to find these ÄRMs, magical accessories that each have different abilities.

Overall, the show seemed a tad childish, but quite fun... It's probably targeting the 8-16 year old age group. I do get the feeling that his weapon will be quite annoying, though...

~ SP

i read the manga ... if you like RPG games ... this anime sure is the best choice ... i recommend it ... but i dun think it for 8-16 age ... you try to keep watching it ... then you'll know what i mean ... its better than manga alot ... they use computer effect for the monster and many new effect will keep attract you ... its weapon is not like flame of recca ... just watch .... i dun wanna spoil it ... TRUST ME ...

Heh, of course, my impression was based solely on the first episode... If it gets as good as you say, I'll certainly keep watching.
biggrin.gif

That was one thing I forgot to mention, the CG effects were incredibly well done... They actually looked good for a change, I've seen too many shows with poor CG animation.
tongue.gif

~ SP

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back