Marchen Awakening

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

blckdemondrgn

-gao...?
Retired
Ok thought I start a thread since I haven't seen any of this. I have use the search function and came up with nothing.

Marchen info

there is the link, so far there are 26 episodes currently. good anime for comedy, action, and drama. anyone else into this anime? thought might as well start a discussion thread on this since it has been out for a while.

Yea, I've seen it. Its not a bad anime adn the newest episodes are great simce the tournament has begun. I can't wait to see what Ginta came up with for Babo's new power.

Just one thing: the personality of Ginta = Naruto.

The similarity gets bigger when Ginta get that scar on training.

QUOTE (neutrality @ Jan 17 2006, 01:29 PM) Yea, I've seen it. Its not a bad anime adn the newest episodes are great simce the tournament has begun. I can't wait to see what Ginta came up with for Babo's new power.
yea same here cause he did kinda relate to snow's healing magic - well he was talking about it b4 coming up with the idea. what will make it interesting I think is ginta's gargoyle (sp?) vs dorothy's rain dog. wonder what the next two up power's gonna be like - funny looking bishop and the funny looking magician.

It seems like not amny people are watchin this anime. While this is not as good as either Naruto or Bleach, I would like to say that this is an pretty good anime that is worth watching.

I am watching it aswell. Nice anime to watch when i am bored and have nothing else to watch.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Jan 18 2006, 11:02 PM) I am watching it aswell. Nice anime to watch when i am bored and have nothing else to watch.
I´m watching too, but i fell some "déja vu" sensation when i see this anime...

just watched episode 28, was a bit boring episode. but it was hilarious with Nanashi's reaction to Alice the holy guardian being baboo. OMG Nanashi is dumb although I do agree alice is pretty sexy looking.

Yes I was also disappointed with that episode, I expected a little more acton in that episode. Hopefully, the fight between Alviss and the Knight will be better.
ph34r.gif

Well, I watch this anime too. It's a good show, but it's just that there is not much about it for discussion over the forum.

QUOTE (neutrality @ Jan 30 2006, 06:48 PM) Yes I was also disappointed with that episode, I expected a little more acton in that episode. Hopefully, the fight between Alviss and the Knight will be better.
ph34r.gif

well I was watching some past episodes so it should be good. the knight was terrorizing some places and alviss had a brief fight with him. yea I know there isn't much to talk about but I enjoy this series so that is me.

wow that is an awesome episode, Rolan is so funny yet he kicks so much ass. I mean I love his summon not to mention I haven't heard of a rock user really, nature yes but not that. interesting fight and man I can't wait for the next episode.

wow 3 posts in a row, guess no one likes this anime. I like the last episode, but only liked it. to much talking/drama. on the plus side ginta has a new magic stone so I can't wait to c what he thinks of for that new one. at least Alan is cured ^^.

Don't worry Blackdemon, I like it too. I was kind of dissapointed. Alviss has other arms but he didn't use any of them. I was hoping he would use them ageinst Roland
sad.gif

QUOTE (neutrality @ Feb 15 2006, 09:32 PM) Don't worry Blackdemon, I like it too. I was kind of dissapointed. Alviss has other arms but he didn't use any of them. I was hoping he would use them ageinst Roland
sad.gif

well I laughed my assed off when I heard for the first time Rolan's reaction to 13 tottem pole attack with "Iyaaaa", "Dame!!", and "Ukyaa!!" ^^ - although I never heard of Ukyaa b4.

Rolan is a girly guy
laugh.gif
. Also alviss 13 tottem pole has many different attacts so if he didn't use his other arms was because the sittuation didn't need them or it wasn't a good idea to use them in the first place. Also i can't remember him having a arm that is as good as 13 tottem pole to attact all those bricks at once let alone attact that lave snake.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Feb 16 2006, 05:26 AM) Rolan is a girly guy
laugh.gif
. Also alviss 13 tottem pole has many different attacts so if he didn't use his other arms was because the sittuation didn't need them or it wasn't a good idea to use them in the first place. Also i can't remember him having a arm that is as good as 13 tottem pole to attact all those bricks at once let alone attact that lave snake.
I think Alviss only used 4-5 arms total in the entire series from memory:

1. 13 tottem pole
2. Warp Gate - dunno the exact name but the arm to bring ginta into Mar.
3. _____ Darkness Arm - the one he used to petrified a Thief that stole Baboo was it in the early episodes.
4. _____ Arm - not sure if it is 1 or 2 arms he used to turn Monkey boy into a bird and caged him.

So I am definitely curious to his other arms. As for the 13 tottem pole there are only like two versions: Rod and summon. only thing with summon he can piece them apart and speed up the attack of it. that is far as my knowledge concerns about alviss.

im thinking about picking up this series but not quite sure what to expect of it. is it good?

QUOTE (anne @ Feb 19 2006, 02:18 PM) im thinking about picking up this series but not quite sure what to expect of it. is it good?
it is awesome, if you have free time or you can just leave your CPU on and dl. if you enjoy action/comedy/drama then you should enjoy this, mostly it is comedy then action and then drama.

ahhh, another episode has come to a close. damn that knight is ugly!!!

to think her little bro is that guy, sheesh. anyway can't wait to see what rapunzel's attribute/fighting style is. at least they've gotten stronger to prepare for the coming battles ^^.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back