New World Order

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I don't understand this kind of New World Order delusion

Since the world went global, there has been a world order. As soon as the XVIIIth century, with the peace of Westphalia. Then the revolutions, the society of nations, the communist International, the UN, the Cold War, the non-aligned countries, the Europe.

There's always either a new world order or a old world order.

Of course, to know the truth behind NWO, is no joke. It requires knowledge in History, politics, diplomacy, geography. Though you can always try to find the answer in a magic 8-ball.

Listen, some things are only believed when discovered by one's own efforts; but NWO is not something you can discover by your own efforts. So subjective researching of NWO will only lead you to disbelief, at least that's what so I think.

Now that makes exactly no sense. You're saying that any effort to know the truth of the matter will lead to a conclusion that discounts the model you want to believe in, but that you're willing to believe in it anyway. Why? If you yourself have exactly no way of exploring the validity of your own claim, how can you possibly know that you have any valid insight? That's like saying "Well, I have no way of knowing I'm right, but just accept it because I'm right anyway." You've logically painted yourself into a corner. To get to a truth, you must have some standard by which to judge whether or not a claim is false --otherwise, you have no way of distinguishing between a truth and a lie. Not every piece of information that comes down the pipe is true, rational or even faintly correlated to reality, particularly on the internet.

QUOTE (viggen1 @ May 06 2011, 05:06 PM)Listen, some things are only believed when discovered by one's own efforts; but NWO is not something you can discover by your own efforts. So subjective researching of NWO will only lead you to disbelief, at least that's what so I think.

Now that makes exactly no sense. You're saying that any effort to know the truth of the matter will lead to a conclusion that discounts the model you want to believe in, but that you're willing to believe in it anyway. Why? If you yourself have exactly no way of exploring the validity of your own claim, how can you possibly know that you have any valid insight? That's like saying "Well, I have no way of knowing I'm right, but just accept it because I'm right anyway." You've logically painted yourself into a corner. To get to a truth, you must have some standard by which to judge whether or not a claim is false --otherwise, you have no way of distinguishing between a truth and a lie. Not every piece of information that comes down the pipe is true, rational or even faintly correlated to reality, particularly on the internet.

Hi Guys.

Before I say anything, you should know that IT IS FRUSTRATING HOW NONE OF YOU REPLIED TO SOME THINGS I STATED, LIKE THE EYE IN THE DOLLAR. INSTEAD I WAS SHOWERED BY DENIAL.
Now to reply your former posts :

Viggen1... Seriously, have really read my whole post ? ! ! You think I'd be so stupid as to mean what you think I meant ? You only misunderstood my words, as to be so insensible, because you have already formed a sense of rejection.

" some things are only believed when discovered by one's own efforts; but NWO is not something you can discover by your own efforts. So subjective researching of NWO will only lead you to disbelief, at least that's what so I think."

What I meant is that NWO is a front to hidden occultism, hidden histories, and hidden secrets. No matter how far you can go on your own, if you don't contact someone who happens to know these secrets, who happens to be a part of the parties keeping these secrets, then you'll never find out the truth behind NWO. However, It doesn't matter whether occultism behind NWO is true or just a delusion, what matters is that there are people who believe in it, and follow it's course through their actions in reality.

This isn't a matter of one's ability to analyze, the plan of NWO has been hidden by ancient families for hundreds of years, so it is not something that can be understood simply by subjective contemplation. Dalriada-dono here is a living example. He/she followed common sense, through subjective contemplation, so ended up in disbelief. Why ? because you cannot penetrate other people's secrets through subjective contemplation, not when they are so deep. I was like Dalriada-dono, and I once didn't believe a thing about NWO, then I happened to be involved is some secret-society, out of curiosity of course, finally I ended up knowing things that had yet to happen.

Have you ever heard of a Lebanese man called Michel Hayek ? Every new year he appears on the Arab TV channels, and states "expectations" for the coming years. Guess what ? 90 % of his predictions become true reality.

1- He "expected" the Egyptian revolution, and it happened.

2- He "expected" Ben Ladin's assassination, and it happened.

3- He "expected" the royal wedding, though insignificant, a long time ago, and it happened.

4- He "expected" the weird death of Michael Jackson, and it happened.

5- He "expected" the current events in Libya, and here they are.

WHY? And, HOW ?

He is known to be evolved in with many people of certain secret societies, and he knows their "plans". Like I said, this is no joke. There are millions of people in many secret societies, and they ARE a threat to all of you who do not belong to a secret society.

If you want to argue with me, then reply the facts I stated, and argue them, or else you won't be hearing from me. I don't want people showering me with baseless denial, without arguing what I say.

QUOTE (ApathyCompleX @ May 10 2011, 07:58 AM)What I meant is that NWO is a front to hidden occultism, hidden histories, and hidden secrets. No matter how far you can go on your own, if you don't contact someone who happens to know these secrets, who happens to be a part of the parties keeping these secrets, then you'll never find out the truth behind NWO. However, It doesn't matter whether occultism behind NWO is true or just a delusion, what matters is that there are people who believe in it, and follow it's course through their actions in reality.
So it is really a catch 21 situation. You cannot really be aware of the true realities of NWO unless you have been exposed to actual members of the society. You say this organisation has been present for centuries. So how come - in all this time - no one has ever found any secrets to this organisation? Yes, I can understand NWO is a secret organisation and it could well be the group is composed of highly competent individuals. But even so, to wield such power, to have control over so many nations. The power they wield would be immense, and since their power is not given through a normal democracy (not possible if the organisation rules behind the scenes) then the power these people would obtain would surely corrupt them. In all these centuries, if NWO were truly the controllers of the world, surely one of the members would end the charade and reveal their true identity. It may sound silly but dictators of individual nations often end up with a god complex and will begin to make illogical decisions if they are in power long enough with no decent opposition to threaten them. Just imagine if a person (or even a group of people) had control over the entire world? Such power would corrupt any man.

But just for sake of argument even if we assume by some miracle of nature these men did not succumb to absolute corruption from absolute power you would think someone - in all these centuries - would find something about them. It is just seems too much of a stretch to believe no one would find anything about NWO. And just consider this fact: even if you cannot see the organisation or even feel it's presence, you must surely observe the strange effects it is having on world events. By strange events I mean seeing larger nations making seemingly strange deals that do have no discernible benefit to them or their allies. Other possible sources of exposure would be resources/money disappearing into unexplained sources. Yes, I am sure such things would be highly confidential but when you were dealing with enough money and far reaching events, there is a good chance of some information being leaked. Especially if the operation is complex and involves a large number of people (even unwitting people) to perform these tasks. And since this organisation is so old then the probability of someone finding them out over many years would increase. I would expect someone, outside the organisation would expose certain truths without the help of inside members. Some facts would surely come to light.

QUOTE (ApathyCompleX)Have you ever heard of a Lebanese man called Michel Hayek ?  Every new year he appears on the Arab TV channels, and states "expectations" for the coming years. Guess what ? 90 % of his predictions become true reality.

1- He "expected" the Egyptian revolution, and it happened.

2- He "expected" Ben Ladin's assassination, and it happened.

3- He "expected" the royal wedding, though insignificant, a long time ago, and it happened.

4- He "expected" the weird death of Michael Jackson, and it happened.

5- He "expected" the current events in Libya, and here they are.
The thing with people making predictions, is they often highlight the times they made a prediction right. What about the predictions they got wrong? If I made enough predictions particularly educated predictions then I am bound to get some right. I think a lot of people would predict 2,3 and even 4. As for 1 and 5 that is harder particularly as those events were part of a sequence of events which all started over something relatively trivial. Another thing, you never hear about these predictions before the events transpired. So unless there is clear evidence of them making these predictions prior to the event, you have to take it with a pinch of salt. It would have been even better if they made dates that were somewhat specific. If those conditions were satisfied then I would say you could make a more compelling argument.

QUOTE (ApathyCompleX)There are millions of people in many secret societies, and they ARE a threat to all of you who do not belong to a secret society.
This is the thing. If millions of people are in these secret society (societies?) then the chances of the secret being exposed become larger. The more people that know the secret the greater the chance of exposure. At the end of the day any information or data is a potential liability and the more people or sources are exposed to this information the more opportunities it has of escaping into unwanted or unintended outlets. If these organisation have been present for hundreds of years I really think the chances of them remaining secret are close to zero.

In any case, if they had as much power as you suggest wouldn't be easier to simply reveal themselves to the world at some point? It would seem a lot less taxing to come out to the open. And since their power is so well established the gains would be large and the problems would be small. I mean if they have the power to easily influence the biggest superpowers in the world what would stop them from coming out?

monsta666

Firstly, I want to share this quote with you

" _Jack Sparrow: I know those guns! [looks out the window] ... It's the Pearl.
_Prisoner: The Black Pearl? I've heard stories. She's been preyin' on ships and settlements for near ten years. Never leaves any survivors.
_Jack Sparrow: No survivors? Then where do the stories come from, I wonder? "

So, if they kill all people, if no survivors are there, then where do the stories come from ?

I'm fully aware of the fact that I'm not as stupid as the Prisoner in this quote. Why ? Those secret societies have been revealed "countless" times. But no matter how far you go in revealing them only a few will believe you. I can mention to you countless people well known as conspiracy-theorists, and they prove how "revealed" are the secret societies. You can always check the book " Confessions of an Economic Hitman ", this is merely an example.

Now, to prove to you that owning such power, in the first place, is completely possible.

You do realize that the christian church was the last of the religious powers to dominate the world. The UK and it's variety waged throughout the world and none was safe from them. The christian church was completely powerful, and invaded such countries as Japan, calling them "heathen barbarians". None was safe from their waging.

However, unlike the Muslims, and others, the Christian church WAS NOT defeated in a known battle or recognized date, NOR WAS IT DEFEATED AT ALL. So, where did the power of the church go ? Before discussing that, please take a look at these pictures.

http://i.imgur.com/sv5V2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/TfMth.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/pyGtf.jpg

The eye in the dollar bill, that all of you guys leaved "no comment" on it, what is this eye, the "divine" symbol and supreme one for many secret societies, the Masonic eye, the EYE OF THE ANTICHRIST, what the hell is it doing, on Dollar bills, and on Churchs ?

The leaders of the Christian church, once leaders of the world, are now the ones doing whatever the heck they want in your money, and they were never defeated, the church is still the leader of the world. But not the Christian church, it is very far from Christianity. Or else what the hell is the eye dong in your churchs ? If you were not satisfied with the pictures I shared, then I'd be happy to show you the real deal. And there is nothing you can do about it. Their power comes from 2 major things, as you can see, 2 related things as well : 1 is religion, 2 is money.

You said
"if they had as much power as you suggest wouldn't be easier to simply reveal themselves to the world at some point?"

It is only natural that evil pretends to be good (you should have known) , AND THAT'S HOW THEY REVEAL THEMSELVES. Good, like the wars for peace. Say, why the hell is America in control of most of the Iraqi oil, weren't they going there to bring democracy ? Ok, let's forget about that. and focus on the following :

Have you any dare to go to google images search engine, here

http://images.google.com/

and search the entry : Agent Orange.

What about Agent Orange ? Was this set of incidents something approved by the American public ? No, Agent orange, was something made secretly, without caring about what the public think, and that's how far can a fake democracy go.

The American public are not so evil as to go with Agent Orange, but the are lead by ones who are. Their leaders do things without consulting their public.
You mentioned words like democracy, and powerfully revealing oneself as a ruler. But those people are smarter than you think. For they've done BOTH. They are, the public's beloved rulers, and the secret cults screwing the public.

About the prediction thing. These are not predictions, these are leaked plans of the secret societies. you said

"So unless there is clear evidence of them making these predictions prior to the event, you have to take it with a pinch of salt."

What're you talking about, the man appears on TV every new year, and states his "predictions', On TV, do you need more evidence of his "predictions" ?
I've said that in my previous post "Every new year he appears on the Arab TV channels" Did you really read before replying ? You guys are confusing me. You only see what you want to see, and only read what you want to read.

He says that his predictions are valid for one year, and they happen during this specified one year. I've always watched him, and I know he's not "predicting", but "leaking".

QUOTE (ApathyCompleX @ May 14 2011, 02:30 AM) You only see what you want to see, and only read what you want to read.
I think you should take this quote to heart buddy. All the information to debunk your lunatic theory is out there, you just choose to ingnore it and follow confirmation bias. Conspiracy theorists are the worst cases of denial. Its a result of individuals who can't comprehend and understand why events have unfolded the way they have, while at the same time coming up with exotic theories that completely rule out one of the basic tenets of humanity and all historical events, human incompetence, in their secrecy. Go watch the documentaries debunking your dollar bill conspiracy and the moon landing, and look at how far in denial the skeptics who argue the issues are and how badly they ignore reasonable explanations and facts.

To others: don't feed the troll

To Apathy: You only see what you want to see, and only read what you want to read. This will be my only reply in this thread, so don't bother preaching a response towards me. Your efforts are wasted, and probably wasted on the rest of the 6 people who will read this thread. I suggest you put your effort into reading the debunks and seeing if there's any reasonable explanation around them, or if you are really convicted towards your goals, stop wasting your breath trying to convince people and go game the syetem and prove it. Until then, you're the same as the guys predicting the apocalypse next week.

wedora-dono, I'm not sure why, but you seem rather offended, which was not my purpose, not at all.

although we are discussing a confusing subject... I've never seen someone so sure about their stance as you. You do talk in the absolute manner , I wonder what's the source of your confidence.

You said :

"This will be my only reply in this thread, so don't bother preaching a response towards me. Your efforts are wasted, and probably wasted on the rest of the 6 people who will read this thread"

To go as far as to ask me not to reply you; to announce that your post will be the "only " one here from the very beginning... You truly are giving such a mature and good discussion. Especially when you decided to deflect my arguments with an advice to watch documentaries. mmm, I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE THOUGHTFUL SECTION, NOT THE WATCHING SECTION.

I'm not old, you know, I have a lot of time to live, and I'm ready to discuss anything with anyone, in this thread and all other ones, until I die. Be it comedy or politics. Unlike you. For the purpose of discussion is reaching one truth, rather than this intense war of pride you are waging. I am not calling others illusive, for I know, unlike you, that none has absolute knowledge. Not me, nor you. So I presented a view, and I AM NOT looking for people to agree with me, I want to see other opinions.

When I said " You only see what you want to see...". There was nothing wrong about that.
Why ? I said that a man appears on TV and states his leaking of information. Then, however, I was asked for an evidence to prove whether the man states his words before the incidents occur, or after... ALTHOUGH I MADE IT CLEAR THAT THE MAN APPEARS ON TV, BEFORE HUMANITY.

So, my words were read in an inappropriate way. However, you are the one who seems not to let go... wedora-dono.

I really do not mind your arguments, whatsoever, for you know not of how to argue. I'll be waiting for newer posts, if any, and that's all there is to it... It's not like I'm going hardcore about this whole stuff, I have a life you know.
PEACE.

To go as far as to ask me not to reply you; to announce that your post will be the "only " one here from the very beginning... You truly are giving such a mature and good discussion. Especially when you decided to deflect my arguments with an advice to watch documentaries. mmm, I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE THOUGHTFUL SECTION, NOT THE WATCHING SECTION.

Discuss about what ?
You're giving no fact about a so-called conspiracy.

Just stuff like "Look, there's an eye on the dollar, that proves the conspiracy does exist !".
You call it the eye of the antechrist, but I bet you can't bring any official evidence of that. It's just some conspiracy freaks who decided that it was the eye of the antechrist, then decided it was a proof of a conspiracy.

By the way, UK never invaded Japan. And if you look at the books written by european travellers, they were quite awed by some aspect of the japanese civilisation (not all of course).

The christian church doesn't exist.
But the influence of christian authorities was defeated in battles. Political battles (like in 1905 : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1905_French_l...s_and_the_State ), but still battles).

You don't know your subject, you're just cherry-picking facts and distorting them so they fit your fantasy of the world.

Read it all, to the end. It is important.

QUOTE "Just stuff like "Look, there's an eye on the dollar, that proves the conspiracy does exist !".
You call it the eye of the Antichrist, but I bet you can't bring any official evidence of that. It's just some conspiracy freaks who decided that it was the eye of the antechrist, then decided it was a proof of a conspiracy.

What's it doing in churches, then ?!?!?!?! Why didn't you comment on that ???

However, what the eye represents will fall to your knowledge in the field of occultism, which is obviously nill. I'm not here to teach, I'm here to argue. I don't blame you though, none can know everything. Not me, nor you. But I'm afraid deep knowing occultism here is required.

Bohemian Grove
:

is a campground located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California, belonging to a private San Francisco-based men's art club known as the Bohemian Club. [ which is a fron ]

[ Look here, >>>>>>>> In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a

three-week encampment of some of the most powerful men in the world

Here's a video I uploaded specially for you, since we're now quoting sources.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7lgbc1td5rrvypj

QUOTE By the way, UK never invaded Japan. And if you look at the books written by european travellers, they were quite awed by some aspect of the japanese civilisation (not all of course).

History is altered, heavily altered. You truly seem to consider this world entirely perfect huh ?

QUOTE The christian church doesn't exist.
But the influence of christian authorities was defeated in battles. Political battles (like in 1905 : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1905_French_l...s_and_the_State ), but still battles).

The church DID own enough power to dominate the world. the church DID dominate the world. But you truly think that the French Revolution was powerful enough to rub the church of its powers. The French Revolution, and it's effects, only did enough to minimize the role of religion in everyday life of society. However, the money owned bu the corrupt heads of the church was not taken away. Money IS power. And you can see the eye in the money & the church. The church still owns the world, and its heads are the ideal villains for none dares to DOUBT them. Plus, I needn't even go and start talking about the role of the church in recruiting soldiers for Americas's last wars, and supporting the hatred towards the invaded countries.

Religion+media+money = total control over the public.

I'll end my post with this Adolf Hitler quote :

I soon realized that the correct use of propaganda is a true art which has remained practically unknown to the bourgeois parties. Only the Christian-Social movement, especially in Lüger's time, achieved a certain virtuosity on this instrument, to which it owed many of its success.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 6

Are these not the current instruments used in our age? Have they changed.

Currently, the false news are being reported about Syria. Syria is Middle east. I am Syrian , and we have gone many times in the streets and protest against the false news given about us. Saying that our government is killing civilians, which is untrue. We have terrorists here, AND AMERICAN SNIPERS.

Here's an absolute evidence, not to mention me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSE_Q_DCduQ
Jump to minute 10. but you may see all the video.

A German Channel also apologizes for the false news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hudj48NxGbI

This was followed by Australias ABC channel.

Yeah, it condoleezza rice's New Middle East. It's the New World Order. No shit.

You wanna be serious, The all mighty Reuters, the number 1 news agency for humanity, is apologizing for providing false news about Syria.

http://www.champress.net/index.php?q=en/Article/view/90086

Go look for it.

FOX NEWS IS STILL AIRING THE FAKE VIDEOS, AND OBAMA IS SHOWING HIS DISTRESS TOWARDS THIS ISSUE. POOR OBAMA WAS TRICKED EH ?????????????????? Obama is sending threats to our government now ! Despite the soldiers that are being cut to tiny pieces and sent to their families in damned bags !

I won't even start talking about the American snipers, I saw them, they were seen in Tunisia too, the first revolution in this series.

seriously, get real.

What's it doing in churches, then ?!?!?!?! Why didn't you comment on that ???

The eye is not an uncommon Christian symbol. So is the triangle.
To convince me, you'll have to prove that
-the symbol on the dollar is specifically Christian and not, let's say, from the freemasonry (Washington was freemason for example)
-the symbol refers only to the antechrist (where does it refer to the antechrist, by the way ?)

QUOTE However, what the eye represents will fall to your knowledge in the field of occultism, which is obviously nill. I'm not here to teach, I'm here to argue. I don't blame you though, none can know everything. Not me, nor you. But I'm afraid deep knowing occultism here is required.

You realize it's circular thinking ?
What you're saying is :
-"Look, the Occult is true !"
-"How do you know that ?"
-"Well, you have to believe occultism for that"

It doesn't make sense.

QUOTE In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a three-week encampment of some of the most powerful men in the world.

So what ?
What does it prove ?
Also happens in Davos with the World Economic Forum.

Powerful people meeting one another, not exactly a scoop.

QUOTE History is altered, heavily altered. You truly seem to consider this world entirely perfect huh ?

So, when did UK invade Japan ?
Give me a date.

QUOTE The church DID own enough power to dominate the world. the church DID dominate the world. But you truly think that the French Revolution was powerful enough to rub the church of its powers. The French Revolution, and it's effects, only did enough to minimize the role of religion in everyday life of society. However, the money owned bu the corrupt heads of the church was not taken away. Money IS power. And you can see the eye in the money & the church.

I wasn't even speaking about the Revolution.
French revolution : 1789
Laws of separation of State and Church : 1905

By the way, the revolution took a shitload of money from the church (the tithes to the church was abolished and that : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biens_nationaux )

QUOTE Plus, I needn't even go and start talking about the role of the church in recruiting soldiers for Americas's last wars, and supporting the hatred towards the invaded countries.

Since the main religion in the USA is protestantism and not catholicism, your thesis is not very convincing.

QUOTE FOX NEWS IS STILL AIRING THE FAKE VIDEOS

FoxNews is an entertainment channel, not a news channel.
I know, the name is a bit confusing.

First things first Just to make things clear, I did not mean any attack on the Christian Religion. What I meant was simply the corruption of those with power, who once hid their motifs behind the holiness of religion.

That being said, here we go..

FoxNews Doesn't broadcast news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd8yyrmosoU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40m_74owAlE

If it broadcasts entertainment as well, then this is an advantage of getting to broadcast the news to many people who watch entertainment shows on Foxnews.

what about Foxnews.com ???

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/05/24/hu...yria-crackdown/

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/05/24/sy...l-exceeds-1000/

seriously ? What do you take me for ?

QUOTE The eye is not an uncommon Christian symbol. So is the triangle.
To convince me, you'll have to prove that
-the symbol on the dollar is specifically Christian and not, let's say, from the freemasonry (Washington was freemason for example)
-the symbol refers only to the antechrist (where does it refer to the antechrist, by the way ?)

I can't believe that you know about the Free Masons, but not about the eye and triangle or pyramid... you're the first person I've me with such condition. Or is it that you just know their name, the Free Masons ?

The eye of the antichrist. Basically, Christians go to church without paying attention to the eye, they just go and pray, and do what they believe in, and the other good things they came to the church to do.
But the eye in NOT a common christian symbol, where the Hell did you get that from ?
Then, if it is a holy symbol of Christianity, then what the hell is it doing in stadiums and everywhere else ? I though holiness should be differently treated and differently placed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MPZtVwCIeE

Chinese Stadiums ...?

QUOTE QUOTE
In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a three-week encampment of some of the most powerful men in the world.

So what ?
What does it prove ?
Also happens in Davos with the World Economic Forum.

Powerful people meeting one another, not exactly a scoop.

The validity of my point is proved by the video I uploaded. But you just see what you want to see. the same with Foxnews
The rituals that are evident yet denied. And the confusion that idiot shows.

QUOTE QUOTE
However, what the eye represents will fall to your knowledge in the field of occultism, which is obviously nill. I'm not here to teach, I'm here to argue. I don't blame you though, none can know everything. Not me, nor you. But I'm afraid deep knowing occultism here is required.

You realize it's circular thinking ?
What you're saying is :
-"Look, the Occult is true !"
-"How do you know that ?"
-"Well, you have to believe occultism for that"

It doesn't make sense.

Firstly, whether the occult is TRUE or FALSE, it matters not to us. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT WE ARE BEING ACTED UPON IN ACCORDANCE TO THE OCCULT. They practice it anyway.
Secondly, I did NOT say "How do you know that ?" "Well, you have to believe occultism for that".
I said literally, and it is evident in my post above.

QUOTE what the eye represents will fall to your knowledge in the field of occultism

QUOTE QUOTE
The church DID own enough power to dominate the world. the church DID dominate the world. But you truly think that the French Revolution was powerful enough to rub the church of its powers. The French Revolution, and it's effects, only did enough to minimize the role of religion in everyday life of society. However, the money owned bu the corrupt heads of the church was not taken away. Money IS power. And you can see the eye in the money & the church.

I wasn't even speaking about the Revolution.
French revolution : 1789
Laws of separation of State and Church : 1905

By the way, the revolution took a shitload of money from the church (the tithes to the church was abolished and that : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biens_nationaux )

The revolution was the main reason behind the liberties that came after it. It common knowledge ! 1905 IS after 1789.

QUOTE QUOTE
Plus, I needn't even go and start talking about the role of the church in recruiting soldiers for Americas's last wars, and supporting the hatred towards the invaded countries.

Since the main religion in the USA is protestantism and not catholicism, your thesis is not very convincing.

Really, I though Christian children learn religion from their parents, no matter how much may these parents fake their principles to the eye of the public. Then, do protestants not hear the speeches of a Father in the church ??!?!?

Plus, just how many American Christians are there in the American Army ? what about that ?

QUOTE FoxNews Doesn't broadcast news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you speak sarcasm ?
Fox News is weel-known for its less-than-accurate piece of news and its series of convenient mistakes.
Believing Fow News is news is a bit like believing the Onion or the Daily Show is news. Only FoxNews is not as funny.

QUOTE I can't believe that you know about the Free Masons, but not about the eye and triangle or pyramid...

I know, it's just that I think it's complete bogus.

QUOTE The eye of the antichrist. Basically, Christians go to church without paying attention to the eye, they just go and pray, and do what they believe in, and the other good things they came to the church to do.

You still haven't sustained your claims that the eye over a pyramid was the eye of the antechrist...

QUOTE But the eye in NOT a common christian symbol, where the Hell did you get that from ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence

QUOTE Then, if it is a holy symbol of Christianity, then what the hell is it doing in stadiums and everywhere else ? I though holiness should be differently treated and differently placed.

It's not because the cross is a Christian symbol that all the crosses are christian symbols.
Same with the eye.

QUOTE Firstly, whether the occult is TRUE or FALSE, it matters not to us. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT WE ARE BEING ACTED UPON IN ACCORDANCE TO THE OCCULT. They practice it anyway.
Secondly, I did NOT say "How do you know that ?" "Well, you have to believe occultism for that".
I said literally, and it is evident in my post above.

My point remains.
Prove the symbol of the eye is the symbol of the antechrist...
You can't without thinking your occult theories are true.
In order to prove your thesis, you have to believe in it first. That's kinda... illogical, to say the least.

QUOTE The revolution was the main reason behind the liberties that came after it. It common knowledge ! 1905 IS after 1789.

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc ?
116 years is quite a time gap.

QUOTE Really, I though Christian children learn religion from their parents, no matter how much may these parents fake their principles to the eye of the public. Then, do protestants not hear the speeches of a Father in the church ??!?!?

What do you call "the church" ?
Aren't you confusing the RCC and the various protestant churches ?
It's not the same thing...

QUOTE Do you speak sarcasm ?
Fox News is well-known for its less-than-accurate piece of news and its series of convenient mistakes.
Believing FoxNews is news is a bit like believing the Onion or the Daily Show is news. Only FoxNews is not as funny.

I must say, you sure do take the crime of misinformation so lightly. Misinformation is a significant evidence of NWO not being a decent plan.

So you're telling me that : even though it broadcasts false news, none was lead astray by these news. Well I disagree with that. 90% of subjective researches show that 9-11 was an inside-job. In the pretext of 9-11, which was directly shown on TV, to make all things feel exactly as they should, people were more than glad to wage, and kill some people in return. It's always obvious that the American public are always manipulated by the media, so much, too much, that it is truly hilarious. FACE IT, The media is owned by the most powerful men, who belong to secret societies, who lead you to pointless wars, pointless on your side. Excessive practice of revenge ? Is that the end of Great America ? After all the struggling they did for their freedom, they end up killing hundreds of thousands in the pretext of "Catching Osama Bin Laden", or "Bringing Democracy to Iraq". Oh what a Great democracy they brought, just check it out. Iraq was much better when it was ruled by a TYRANT SCUM called Saddam Hussein.

QUOTE QUOTE
I can't believe that you know about the Free Masons, but not about the eye and triangle or pyramid...

I know, it's just that I think it's complete bogus.

You may THINK it's a complete bogus, but I KNOW it isn't. I said earlier that I know people who are currently parts of such secret societies, but it's not like you're supposed to believe me. Anyway, why don't you tell us your reason why you think it's a "complete bogus".

BTW, you do know that the antichrist is one-eyed right ? I'm not saying it's an evidence to anything, but I just want to make this clear for future references.

QUOTE QUOTE
Then, if it is a holy symbol of Christianity, then what the hell is it doing in stadiums and everywhere else ? I though holiness should be differently treated and differently placed.

It's not because the cross is a Christian symbol that all the crosses are christian symbols.
Same with the eye.

You're wrong, it is common knowledge that using other people's holy symbols everywhere however you like it is completely blasphemous and socially NOT acceptable.

QUOTE Prove the symbol of the eye is the symbol of the antechrist...
You can't without thinking your occult theories are true.
In order to prove your thesis, you have to believe in it first. That's kinda... illogical, to say the least.

You didn't get it right. All I'm saying is that regardless of whether something is true or false, people who believe in it will act according to it, even when you think it is false. Like when someone from Al-qaeda think that blowing themselves along with a bunch of other people means the killer goes to heaven and other for hell. It's pure bullshit, but they still do it. same with Occultism, in case people do not believe in occultism. My statement was for the ones who read and do not participate in the argument, in any. Since the moment the see the word occult they may close the page and go see something else.

QUOTE QUOTE
The revolution was the main reason behind the liberties that came after it. It common knowledge ! 1905 IS after 1789.

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc ?
116 years is quite a time gap.

correlation not causation ! Well not here.the French revolution changed the world forever. It's a given ! Ask anyone. Not to mention that there is no consensus on the "Post hoc, ergo propter hoc" theory.

QUOTE QUOTE
Really, I though Christian children learn religion from their parents, no matter how much may these parents fake their principles to the eye of the public. Then, do protestants not hear the speeches of a Father in the church ??!?!?

What do you call "the church" ?
Aren't you confusing the RCC and the various protestant churches ?
It's not the same thing...

ALL CHURCHES, ALL OF THEM, AND MOST OF HUMANITY'S OTHER RELIGIONS, ARE NOTHING BUT INDOCTRINATIONS. END OF THE STORY. what the hell makes a child able to argue with a father in the church about religion ?

QUOTE QUOTE
But the eye in NOT a common christian symbol, where the Hell did you get that from ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence

Why does it all boil down to the Antichrist ?

First of all, you need to look through good old books before being a mind-slave to Wikipedia, ok ? Wikipedia has no way to prove that the eye refers to divine providence, such pretext is the first thing that comes to mind when defending the existence of the eye on the dollar.

For the Freemasons, it represents the eye of the Antichrist, their God. The one they worship secretly, which is why their dark rituals are done in secret. You saw the video I uploaded, didn't you ?

-These wars do everything anti-christian in the name of goodness and Christianity-

Like Agent Orange, Abo Greib, and many other examples of cutting people and such stuff. And the policy is always the same : get undercover agents, make them kill Americans horribly, "coincidentally there's always a camera to record and broadcast to the public", then you get the public to avenge themselves.

You can see the aspects of anti-christianity in the courses and methods of carrying a New World Order. Deluding people in the name of guidance, messing with life itself. Agent orange is more than enough as an evidence. Fu**ing Satanic applications to please their lord. Using churches to send people for unholy wars. However, if do not know people from these secret societies, then you won't believe this. Anyway, if it helps, I'd be happy to show you a video about one of those people talking about his experience in Freemasonry and how "Satanic" they are.

personally I KNOW someone who is involved in these things, but still you won't believe ME, obviously. So I have to believe what I hear or see. When it comes to you, I'll prepare some materials that may help in convincing you, but I do not have then at the moment. I'll post them next time.

There's another thing to say :

Are you familiar with chakra ? The positive results Acupuncture provides are more than enough to prove the existence of chakra. Since their way of injecting the needles is chakra manipulation.

Are you familiar with Zen ? Many religions are involved with chakra and they all meet at one point : " The main and massive places of chakra on earth ". Creatures steer their chakra in all things, and there are places with countess crowds, which makes massive amounts of chakra. Just like the human body has it's central chakra points, Earth has them too.

If you agree with these statements about chakra, then next time I'll go on about the antichrist, if you don't then it will be pointless. It is your choice to either keep believing that THIS WORLD IS PERFECT, evident form your posts, or try to be a little more skeptical.

Regardless of the Antichrist, which I haven't given up on arguing just yet, NWO is there, as declared by the us government, and there's a conspiracy.

Why do these conspiracy theories matter anyways?

Why dont we just live our lives and concentrate on our day to day duties, worries and joys. Does it do us any good to think about such a nonsense? I hardly think so!!!

QUOTE Why do these conspiracy theories matter anyways?

Why dont we just live our lives and concentrate on our day to day duties, worries and joys. Does it do us any good to think about such a nonsense? I hardly think so!!!

Apathy is good, apathy is the best, really. I'm not discussing for the sake of convincing humanity and leading revolutions
tongue.gif
, it's just for discussion's sake. Anyone who feels tired of this discussion should just stop reading it, if any.

Anyways, warita200, " concentrate on our day to day duties "... You and I are humans obliged to deal with money. However, your money may harm me and my money may harm you. Apathy is most useful here, too, I know. The flow of the world and its money are a triggered chain-reaction, this chain-reaction has always been minor and insignificant, you may as well call it " LUCK ". However, when this chain-reaction becomes rather significant, when this chain-reaction decides who lives and who dies, then Apathy is evil.

Hmm... I've been reading this thread from the beginning here, and it seems to be going in some circles over symbols that are allegedly "Christian"?

The All-Seeing Eye predates Christianity by several millennia. One of its earliest uses was by the ancient Egyptians as the eye of Horus (my internet namesake). It has existed in all civilizations and cultures in one form or another, and speaks primarily to an archetype in the human psyche that desires there to be a force greater than humanity which looks over all and "sees the just and the unjust alike".

The All-Seeing Eye is no more a Christian symbol than the swastika is a Nazi one. The National Socialists appropriated the symbol for their movement, but it pre-dated them by some time. They merely found its symbolism to be in tune with the "ideals" of their movement.

My point in this regard is that symbols have long been a part of the human experience, and that they can invoke powerful emotions, especially in a crowd/gestalt, which lay people open to manipulations to which they would otherwise not be susceptible. Does that point to a conspiracy? No, not necessarily. It does point to some humans having a greater understanding of symbolism than others, and using that understanding for their own purposes, though.

There's been a lot of loose talk here about Freemasonry. I would urge those of you who have any kind of integrity about you to go and learn more about what you are criticizing. Freemasonry has historically been on the side of democracy and freethinking people everywhere, aberrations like the infiltration of Propaganda Due Lodge in Italy notwithstanding.

There are signs of groups that would like to impose upon humanity a so-called New World Order, and that they are using influence both political and financial to maneuver the world into a position of their choosing for the purposes of domination. The crucial question at this juncture is this: How focused and concerted is their effort? Asked another way: How close are they to achieving their stated aims?

Anyone who has followed the activities of the international banking communities in both our more distant and more recent histories should be able to see that, for their part, they are only in it for what they can get, namely power and wealth. It's not so much a matter of conspiracy as a matter of unmitigated greed. They are being used by others for other purposes.

There are other organizations, such as the Bilderbergers, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Club of Rome, and so forth, which work at their own purposes and which use the financial sector as a means to an end, to gain leverage over the world and attempt to shape it to their view. Again, how successful will they be? Not all of them have the same idea of the world, but many of them share members in common, and, so, might work together on projects from time to time which are designed to affect world affairs. Is this conspiracy? It is almost certainly collusion, but it is not the Grand Unified Conspiracy so many theorists are fond of. If it's a conspiracy, it's really very poorly organized.

There are books out there which anyone even mildly interested in the conspiracy theory of history should read (of course, bring your own small Siberian Salt Mine for that grain or two of salt you'll need...)

The Illuminoids by Neal Wilgus

A History of Secret Societies by Arkon Daraul

Wealth and Democracy by Kevin P. Phillips

For a fictional treatment, and some dark comic relief, try Illuminatus! by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson.

These will definitely get you looking over your shoulder for a while,
biggrin.gif
but really only point out that we should never attribute to conspiracy what can easily be otherwise explained through malice, greed and stupidity.

Later On,
D

The NWO- new world order- is really the Old World Order coming out of the closet. Nothing changes, as the saying goes 'welcome to the new boss, same as the old boss'.
The same types of people on top in society controlling the rest. One civilization after the next.
The NWO is a GPS - global police state- which if you look around the world, you can see that it is us, the USA doing the empire-building these days, with all our 'friends', fellow members of the club.
One step at a time, as one American general asked of the Dept. of Homeland Security, why are you buying enough hollow point bullets (with the Dept of Interior/Forestry)? That comes to enough to put 6 or 7 bullets in every man, woman and child in the country.
What do they have in mind?
If you read some of their club's literature, you will come across the protocols for this ongoing 6th extinction, and their need for 90% less people.

All lies are based in some truth, even if a very, very little. The patterns remain in play such as the Mayan year 2012. That date is wrong, but it is a very close estimate from a few thousand years ago. Give or take a few years and the same story about Mother Nature and massive cataclysmic cycles repeating start to make sense. Usually, it's just one of the smaller comet clusters passing by every few hundred years, but this time it's the main comet cluster that follows the 'dark star', our binary buddy, a brown dwarf (28 million yr cycle). Have you noticed NASA and friends sending up a number of infrared packages into space in recent years for a better look? And that isn't all she wrote as there are many other cycles converging at this time, such as the ice age, EQ/volcanic cycles that coincide with the comet cycles (3600 yrs), not to mention the 'transitional' realm border that rides within it this time... think Age of Acquaris... if you are among the 'chosen' few... not racial, but a spiritual thing... that that have 'awakened' and made the 'Choice'... think Luke Skywalker in Star Wars. That is it in essence, as the two sides separate as the bible puts it during the 'one thousand year transitional period'. Yes, that book does contain some truth, but is overfilling with stolen stories from all their neighbors made to look like their own, but that is also why the emperor in Rome decided to use it, or a sanitized version anyway.

There is all kinds of info out there, but you have to see through the mental programming in order to discover it... this is all classic 'spiritual' stuff of which remnants are found in anime, usually the martial arts ones... think of the chakras and the effects on the DNA, the disciplining of the ego/i/self/personality so that one can gain perspicacity... keen insight, or to 'see the unseen'.

It is said that the world has been 'food for the Moon' for a long time, just a question of how many leaves on this Tree of Life will pass through when the 'veil' comes down.

Seek and ye shall find.... that the dark side rules here in Purgatory and has for a very, very long time... seen the 'Fall'... or the last time this realm border passed through our neck of the galaxy. There is a method to the apparent madness, but like the truth, it is never easy to find. The cost is usually pain, because no one seems to learn from pleasure... do they?

If you want a taste of how things remain the same... like 9-11, take a look at the 'Titanic' farce. www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfPtDvm3a_s&feature=youtu.be

Just waiting for Ryuk to drop me a death note before I start going to work on the real new world order!

Interesting the recent changes or unveilings in recent months as the PTB get ever more desperate to maintain control... with the USA as the top dog in our puppet show controlled from behind the 'curtain', if you know the Wizard of Oz reference, and yes, some 'occult' or esoteric knowledge is needed to make sense of all the obfuscation or simple distraction devices thrown at us everyday... I would suggest the sott.net site which tracks of the entire puzzle picture, as most deal only with one variable of the equation like economics or religion or the media or the government, but it is all one picture and there is a method to the madness.

As the consolidation continues in the Middle East, the mask of sanity is showing itself... that mask covers the insanity of the psychopaths hidden beneath... men, mostly, who genetically don't have a conscience, thus will do or say anything to get what they want. Makes it easier to understand why certain types do so well on Wall Street or the Church or in any corporation bent on monopolization etc. They are all 'birds of a feather', or members of the same club and think and act alike. Pity the poor idiots running smaller countries that invite the USmilitary and intel agencies in to 'assist' them... as their problems are mostly created by the same 'sons of the Beast'... if you know your bible and the analogy of the agents of destruction. They are like a virus that continues to grow until it is stopped, either by another or by killing its own host, think Germany at the end under Hitler, and I hear today that PM Abe wants to follow Germany's example in rearming his nation. The parallels are endless.

As for the unveiling in the Middle East, check out these stories:
www.sott.net/article/266665-Entire-US-intel-community-shamed-by-Mother-Agnes-Mariam-over-stage-managed-Syria-footage

www.sott.net/article/266626-Navy-Yard-Swat-team-stood-down-at-mass-shooting-scene

voiceofrussia.com/news/2013_09_20/FEMA-Grounds-Drones-used-to-map-Colorado-floods-threatens-operators-with-arrest-2202/

=============
That should get you started, but the key is learning what all this 'noise' is about, which is to keep the herd of sheeple under control for annual fleecing and next year to be sent to the slaughterhouse, as is the fate of such animals. We are 'sheep' until we learn to be shepherds for our own souls. Simple. Knowledge is key, without it you can never understand WTF is going on and why. It really is a battle for your soul, or rather the potential of its power through alignment to one side of the fence or the other. The great cosmic game of creation. It's all about consciousness, thus the reason to manipulate it through propaganda in the media, in the churches, in your schools, workplaces, entertainment etc. It's everywhere you look, especially here in the States due to the fact that our 'leaders' are on the front lines leading us 'into temptation', if you will, as through ignorance can the sheep be easily controlled, basic economics, or rather "Game Theory". Machiavelli just wrote some of it down a while back, but it's been around as long as creation. Basic opposition of the forces of energy, positive vs negative. The battle is on and always has been, it's only when we learn of it that we are required to take sides. Some prefer to keep their heads in the sands, most never learn there is a reality outside of the lies we hear in the sands of confusion, deceit and deception... mostly all the shootings are false flag ops, that's why that Capital Hill SWAT team was told to stand down, or go away, same on 9-11, same with the drones in Colorado.

Mother Nature is coming in next year to 'clean house', and those not ready for graduation will find the closing ceremonies rather uncomfortable. Our PTB think they can hide underground and later come out and resume command and control same as before, only the field of play will be different as the EM field changes for the planet and those graduates on both sides. In the end, it is a question of numbers. As usual, 'to the victors go the spoils', for better or for worse. If you can't see the truth, you will see only lies and base your life on them, for they will be all you know.

Thus what is called 'awakening', the 'Grail Quest', and 'Holy Grail'... bloodline, and all the esoteric symbols that speak of the same. This game or school of consciousness we call life, which is closing for the term next year. Our war on 'terrorism' is nothing but creating state terrorism to hide the cosmic cyclical convergence of cataclysmic destruction that's coming our way. All world cultures refer to this 'End of the Ages', 'Closing of the Last Age'... ie, Iron, before the Golden Age starts again... after the cleansing occur. There are hints or tidbits of this knowledge in most 'holy books', but never easy to discover as it's kept hidden for a reason, which is that knowledge in the hands of the unfit is a danger or just a hindrance to their personal growth, same as the uselessness of having the answer to a question you haven't yet asked. It's pointless to know, unless you have become a seeker in search of the truth, our reality.

The film 'Matrix' is perhaps the best in telling this story recently, but so many have done so before, it's always a question of understanding the words used, the symbols and what they represent, many of which can be used to distract your attention from the really important aspect of just 'waking up' and seeing the game going on around you, then the need to make a choice and then empower that choice to affect your DNA to be ready for the EM shift that's arriving at the same time as all the comets next year, which follow the dark companion star... dark matter and its dark energy surrounds us... or it will soon... and in a hyperdimensional sense, always has, but the veil has kept us in the dark, but that darkness is lifting, ready or not, here it comes.

oh that was an interesting read specially those stories you linked o_O thanx Gdpetti and welcome back, it's always good to see you around here posting about esoteric stuff and anime related to it... now that you mention 'Matrix' its making is rumored that the Wachowskis were influenced by anime and manga like Ghost In The Shell, Serial Experiments Lain or even 'X' from Clamp which is funny because they made Animatrix and a live-action Speed Racer (based from the classic Mach Go Go Go)
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back