New Year Presents for FTV

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

mamori

-sama
Sempai
i don't know for sure, but from what i can recall we havn't been exactly getting the bills paid for the last few months, sometimes by around $100. now, were still have 9 days to cover about $130, so that actually looks promising, but how about giving a donation for new year (maybe even just $5?) to help out with this wonderful resource
happy.gif
?

ill start off with $10.00 (US)

"You've sent a secure payment of $10.00 USD. You'll receive an email receipt shortly."

I'll donate $1000 to FTV! lol, jk
laugh.gif
Hmmm, I've never donated on the net ever in my life, I might give it a shot
wink.gif
If my parents let me lol, I kinda don't have much money in my own account, so yaa
laugh.gif

QUOTE (xcouger @ Dec 25 2006, 11:35 PM) i´m willing to donate..
how would i do that?
i mean..
where do i fill out my credit card info?
go to the home page of the site and click on "want to donate?" on the right-hand corner under the banner.

YAY, just $7.58 left for FTV to reach it's donation goal!!! Come on everyone, donate more!!!

QUOTE (InuyashaX @ Dec 30 2006, 01:54 PM) YAY, just $7.58 left for FTV to reach it's donation goal!!! Come on everyone, donate more!!!
That goal is not a donation goal. It is cumulative from all FTV's revenues. Meaning advertisement and donations. So the more people click on the ads, the more money it generates.

Of course donations are always welcome since they are a big help to increase the revenues.

QUOTE (Bold @ Dec 30 2006, 02:15 PM) That goal is not a donation goal. It is cumulative from all FTV's revenues. Meaning advertisement and donations. So the more people click on the ads, the more money it generates.

Of course donations are always welcome since they are a big help to increase the revenues.
So if we just click on those adds, FTV gets money??? Then I'll click on a hundred adds, close em, then reopen them again. Would the site get more money then?

QUOTE (Bold @ Dec 30 2006, 01:15 PM)Of course donations are always welcome since they are a big help to increase the revenues. Huh! An' here me thoughts you guys were non-profit!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
Anyways, I added my five cents!

Happy New Year!
laugh.gif

Ya'll!

QUOTE Huh! An' here me thoughts you guys were non-profit! wink.gif
im guessing they are non profit but at the moment they are at a loss according to the november report. so no profit is being made and probebly wont for a while. if they did make profit then im shure that would go towards any unexpected server charges or such there may be in the future or maybe to upgrade servers to make it better for everyone. i think it would be only right to give a bit of cash as i will when i get some
tongue.gif

P.s.dont take this as me havin ago at any one im just voicing my opinion.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (orofena-chan @ Dec 30 2006, 08:01 PM) Huh! An' here me thoughts you guys were non-profit!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

IF you mean non profit in the legal sense of the term, then no. FTV is not a non-profit organization. Way too much of a hassle in administration overhead.

But no one is getting paid for what we are doing or this site. Daft is the one who is ultimately covering the losses of the site. Because as you probably know, servers and bandwidth are not free. That is why without revenue, FTV would accumulate loss and could not stay open for ever.

As for what would happen if profit was made, it would go to TV or other ABS projects.

daft needs to get more members to join, that should boost revenue. We need more awareness for FTV. I assume, the site can handle more people, right?

well, actually we made the goal. so we'll need to support ftv again for the month of january. i need a job!!!! lol so i can support more. i gave my gift to ftv the first week of this month. lol pray that i could find a job so i can help a little again. we need to continue to support this site, after all we are all having fun here.
biggrin.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back