Night Head Genesis

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Man has anybody else noticed how face Shinsen is subbing...They already have NHG eppy 8 ready to download not to mention a couple other animes i watch that they sub...man they are on fire I can barely finish downloading an episode before they have another new release waiting for me lately...it's gonna get to the point where I will have to cut my computer off or I won't ever study...but i know that won't happen...

At first.. I really had no idea what you were talking about
tongue.gif

I checked.. and I see that 8 is already out there... and I just finished watching 7 today!!
tongue.gif

Episode 8... So the upheaval is human extermination? They can alter reality? Even more questions came with this episode. They didn't really say anything about the girl either...hmm

@ Colombdawg.... TELL ME!! SINCE WHEN DO YOU HAVE SUCH POWERS TO WISH FOR EPISODES TO COME!!!
tongue.gif

I don't care, it's great, episode 8 already
biggrin.gif

We did get to know a bit more about her past though... she isn't actually attached to any particular world.. seems like she is able to travel between different worlds, and that's why she knows so much...
About the brothers.. I never knew that their powers were so great to have such an impact on time and space... I mean, if it is really them who can do such things.. then that means that they practically erased their whole childhood
blink.gif
and that they will destroy mankind someday
blink.gif
blink.gif

but we'll see...

Just saw episode 8 heres a review

Episode 8: So how about that? Shouko is finally explained. Apparently a girl who has no idea what she knows and just knows things will happen. How ominous. Well I was really wowed by the dude that tried to kill Mikki. He was summoned by the brothers apparently? And what is this about the brothers can alter reality? They killed their parents? What!??!?!1 I'm so lost but so into the anime. It's so twisted and just great at the same time and I have a feeling most of htese questions will be answered sooner or later. And the ending again was great. Apparenlty they bring the end of humanity? mY thoughts? Perhaps is just one reality that could happen because of the brothers powers... Who knows. Hopefully I'm right

Hopefully my powers will work to bring episode 9 quicker agian noshi! I am so good at this stuff! I should get paid. Anyways just my 2 cents

Lol Colombdawg.. don't push your luck.. that's what I'll say for now
biggrin.gif

(but it would still be great though ;P )
But I don't think they actually killed their parents.. maybe it's just all in their head.. or maybe they messed with the time and space... who knows.

Okay, so how about I JUST SAW episode 9. Holy moly 543. Here is my lil review

So wow, what an intense episode. The fact that he changed what he said about the Kirihara brothers. He said something in the beginning that they would "bring forth the end of mankind" and then he said "they simply had some part in it". I dunno, but the fact that they know what will cause the world to end and how its gonna end is kinda cool. And now its a race against time. I really loved the part where the guy walks in and says "I'm gonna die of a heart attack". I mean wow. The fact that the guy who can also have visions is so open about his powers is cool. And you can see how Naoya's powers have grown. Now he can see visions of some sort at will. Can't wait for the next epsidoe

Just my two cents

QUOTE (Noshi @ Sep 15 2006, 08:26 PM) Lol Colombdawg.. don't push your luck.. that's what I'll say for now
biggrin.gif

(but it would still be great though ;P )
But I don't think they actually killed their parents.. maybe it's just all in their head.. or maybe they messed with the time and space... who knows.
I dont think that they killed their parents either.... but, a side note. How do you think they would react if they met their parents all of the sudden?

I personally think it is so sad, that their parents have given them away.

Plus I think Naoya is really overreacting when he touches somebody and sees lies and so. I mean, I know for sure some ppl are lying to me and it doesnt make me scream: niiiiiiiiisaaaaaaaaaaaaan, tasketeeeeeeeeee
Of course it depends on what he sees, sometimes it is a strong coffee, thats true.....

Well the thing about Naoya's powers is that he can see the depths of peoples souls. He can see what those people keep hidden andnever tell anyone. Because there is always something about people that they keep from others. Thats why its so intense. They are things he does not want to see.

I think if they saw their parents, they would actually be overwhelmed. Being confronted witht he very same people who got rid of you must fill you up with a lot of emotions. I know they understand their reaons, but I think meeting their parents again would help them understand themselves a little better plus reestablish a connection with them. After all, they did give them life.

Gee, there have been no posts here for a while well.....The wait is over Episode 11 is out at [Shinsen-Subs]

QUOTE (warita200 @ Sep 25 2006, 01:10 PM)

Plus I think Naoya is really overreacting when he touches somebody and sees lies and so. I mean, I know for sure some ppl are lying to me and it doesnt make me scream: niiiiiiiiisaaaaaaaaaaaaan, tasketeeeeeeeeee
Of course it depends on what he sees, sometimes it is a strong coffee, thats true.....
Ok the dudes been locked up in a institution most of his life, and I think he didn't even bother to touch anybody while he was there. I also think it said that he can only see the strong emotions the vile things they keep inside. I mean I personally think that his reaction is sufficient enough, I mean I know if I could see someones darkest side I would probably end up killing myself or going crazy. I mean to say that hes overreacting to something like seeing somebody imagining killing their students by stabbing and slashing them to death thats like saying its an every day occurence and nobody should overreact if it actually happened.

anybody keeps watching this series?

I watched ep 15 yesterday and it left me like:
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

Even if humans could activate the hidden powers in their brain.... how on earth would that lead to the collaps of the body... meaning it would disappear???

I kinda stopped watching it... I'm just so far behind and very busy now, so I'm not going to rush it.... But I'll pick it up again when I got some more time and then I'll watch it in a good pace so that I atleast understand what's been told...

but warita, you got me kinda curious... could you treat me on a little spoiler?
tongue.gif

Hahah, well, uh. I just started watching this series last week =D~
Well, to answer your question, warita, I'm just going to tell you what I think it is. It's probably horribly wrong and full of suck, but whatever. Here we gooo.

(I don't know whether this is a spoiler or not, so... I'll do it to be safe.)
Mikuriya did say that they suspect humans don't come from Earth. So I guess that, in order exist on Earth, that race had to restrict a percentage of their brain functions. For instance, the extra 70% may require different, or a greater amount of elements in the air to work, or something that the Earth doesn't have. So when they need that extra thing once they activate the 70% and Earth doesn't have it, they die...

...if that makes any sense xD

AS FOR THE DISAPPEARING I HAVE NO IDEA! It's probably very scientific. xDDD Like, instead of just dying, your atoms just start drifting further and further apart until you can no longer be seen. Or. something. I just go with whatever theory that sounds like it's possible enough to work xD

QUOTE (Infiny @ Nov 16 2006, 03:25 AM) Hahah, well, uh. I just started watching this series last week =D~
Well, to answer your question, warita, I'm just going to tell you what I think it is. It's probably horribly wrong and full of suck, but whatever. Here we gooo.

(I don't know whether this is a spoiler or not, so... I'll do it to be safe.)
Mikuriya did say that they suspect humans don't come from Earth. So I guess that, in order exist on Earth, that race had to restrict a percentage of their brain functions. For instance, the extra 70% may require different, or a greater amount of elements in the air to work, or something that the Earth doesn't have. So when they need that extra thing once they activate the 70% and Earth doesn't have it, they die... 

...if that makes any sense xD

AS FOR THE DISAPPEARING I HAVE NO IDEA! It's probably very scientific. xDDD Like, instead of just dying, your atoms just start drifting further and further apart until you can no longer be seen. Or. something. I just go with whatever theory that sounds like it's possible enough to work xD
well.......... I understood that about the activation of the brain thingy.... and if the body dies, OK. But how on earth can it disappear? That is scientifically a nonsense. There is the law about preservation of matter. I dont know the english equivalent of the name... but the law more or less says, that matter cannot disappear just like that.

Besides.... humans being aliens.... they really are pushing it. I mean, humans didnt appear suddenly on earth. This somehow spoiled the anime for me. I cant swallow nonsense like this one.
mad.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back