Nodame cantabile

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I was having problems because my computer was running so slow so I wasn't able to completely load the pages for that link. I have temporarily given up and will make a second attempt later today. I wonder what kind of music they have in the live action. I hope I like the chosen music in there as much as I enjoy the ones in the anime.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (DarkSkyLady @ Feb 05 2007, 08:09 AM) I was having problems because my computer was running so slow so I wasn't able to completely load the pages for that link. I have temporarily given up and will make a second attempt later today. I wonder what kind of music they have in the live action. I hope I like the chosen music in there as much as I enjoy the ones in the anime.
biggrin.gif

Is their a live-action movie for Nodame Cantabile ?

I know there's a live-action TV drama but not a movie.
blink.gif

Bye

It could be live action tv. All I know is it's live action.
biggrin.gif
I'm trying to download it and it's still running very, very slowly. Next ep, please hurry my way, it seems like Chiaki may collect all the special, but alternative students and eventually form his own orchestra. That would be awesome.
biggrin.gif

Nodame is 11 episodes live action series for now there isn`t a movie yet but there are rumors about a second season
cool.gif
cool.gif

QUOTE (ploumid @ Feb 05 2007, 02:16 PM) Nodame is 11 episodes live action series for now there isn`t a movie yet but there are rumors about a second season
cool.gif
cool.gif

I think it is confirmed for a second season to the live-action drama!
smile.gif

OMG! Thanks so much for the link ploumid-san! i'm DLing episode 1 now, i'm so excited!!! only 2 eps are subbed:( i hope they are going to release more hard subs soon...

Man I really like this series so far. Its very entertaining and doesn't feel stale at any point in the episode. To be honest I didn't expect much from this series, but I'm glad I'm wrong. The last series that was better than I thought it was gonna be was School Rumble season 1. Alot of the storyline is more or less predictable, Chiaki will end up with Nodame, Virei will see Chiaki become a conductor, etc etc, but still its quite entertaining. ::Waits patiently for next episode::
biggrin.gif

Oh yea......No-Dummy......
tongue.gif

In the live action I like how chiaki looks cute and yet can act comical too, LOL! I scanned a bit of the manga and here’s what I found which I think will show up in epi 4, that is if they don’t change the sequence of events I think it was new years, nodame didn’t go home and neither did chiaki. Since nodame’s parents sent her ingredients for nabe that is what chiaki makes. Nodame also prepares a kotatsu. They fall asleep after eating and chiaki wakes up to find nodame sleeping beside him near the kotatsu

I'm downloading the live action now, I think. My computer keeps acting wonky for the moment and my connection continuously goes down so we'll see. I'm hoping to watch it maybe when I get home from school tomorrow (hopefully I got another A on my philosophy test
smile.gif
). I curl up and relax with my anime and snuggle up under my soft warm blanket.
biggrin.gif
This show is so cute and I love music so having an anime that focuses on a music school is great.
biggrin.gif

i just finished watching the live action drama. it was very good. i liked the ending very much. i hope a second season comes out soon. if you like the anime version you will definitely like the live action. i just love Ueno Juri and Saeko

. I DLed the anime from C1 fansubs but somehow the quality wasn’t that good, there is a pink line above and the color quality is poor with rainbow shadows all over. Am I the only one experiencing this problem? It was the same when I DLed the 2nd ep. Froth-Bite had better quality but in mp4 format and sometimes the translation were wrong. I hope that AnimeKeep which released episode 1 would be better…

QUOTE (beingmeyuki @ Feb 06 2007, 08:02 AM) . I DLed the anime from C1 fansubs but somehow the quality wasn’t that good, there is a pink line above and the color quality is poor with rainbow shadows all over. Am I the only one experiencing this problem? It was the same when I DLed the 2nd ep. Froth-Bite had better quality but in mp4 format and sometimes the translation were wrong. I hope that AnimeKeep which released episode 1 would be better…
There's nothing wrong with the C1 fansubs I've got, I downloaded as a torrent. Probably ur missing some codecs, I've got both the CCCP and KLCP codec packs, as well as VLC and Media Player Classic.

Where did u download ur's from ?

Can't wait for the next episode..................
laugh.gif

ByeBye

I think id like to watch the Live Action first...

does anybody know where I can get it subbed in english?

I tried searching and couldnt find it...

QUOTE (NTT P702iF @ Feb 06 2007, 12:41 PM) I think id like to watch the Live Action first...

does anybody know where I can get it subbed in english?

I tried searching and couldnt find it...
Look at the previous posts on this thread, someone put up a link to the Live-action TV drama and a seperate link to the subtitles. The anime is also good to.
biggrin.gif

Bye

QUOTE There's nothing wrong with the C1 fansubs I've got, I downloaded as a torrent. Probably ur missing some codecs, I've got both the CCCP and KLCP codec packs, as well as VLC and Media Player Classic.

Where did u download ur's from ?

KLCP means Kodelite right? i don't have CCCP though... i usually DL my anime from either baka-updates.com or at animesuki.com

i'm giving animekeep a try though...

oh, I forgot how cool the opening song was. anyway, does anyone know who sings it?

QUOTE (kathie007 @ Feb 06 2007, 06:58 PM) oh, I forgot how cool the opening song was. anyway, does anyone know who sings it?
Opening Theme: "Allegro Cantabile" by SUEMITSU & THE SUEMITH

Ending Theme: "Konna ni Chikaku de..." by Crystal Kay

I hope thats helpful!
biggrin.gif

Bye

wasn't the scraggly guy hilarious in episode 3. Everytime I think of him I laugh out loud. Him and Nodame
laugh.gif

Love when he called her No-Dummy

The animed facial expressions in this series are great to
laugh.gif

Yeah, the expressions PLUS the voices (esp Nodame) make it so much more interesting, if the storyline wasn't already so funny! It's a great anime.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back