Nodame cantabile

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

ploumid

-sama
Retired
The story is about two completely different characters. Chiaki, the school`s music prodigy, is the neat, dry, unimotional student with one dream, to be a great contuctor.

On the other hand his nemesis and neighbour, Noda Megumi a.k.a Nodame is a girl that lives literally among garbage, is a flake and doesn`t know her great piano talent.

Some particular circumstances bring these two together and apperently the only thing that keeps them together, is their love for classical music or is there gonna be also something else...
rolleyes.gif

I haven`t read the manga but I `ve learned that it`s one of the most popular shojo. It was also made to an action drama series on Autumn 2006 and it was well received, considering that it got approximately 20% of broadcast ratings.

I`ve only watched the first ep in raw and it really looks promising. The art is somewhat similar to Bokura ga ita but it`s not repulsive...
I hope everyone will enjoy it for the beautifull classical music...

PDVD_052.jpg
PDVD_053.jpg

QUOTE (kaBOTi @ Jan 12 2007, 05:48 AM)another musical, hmm like la corda
laugh.gif
gona try to watch this when it is subbed.

PDVD_054.jpg

It is a musical story but it has nothing to do with Corda d` oro. I mean, yes C d`O is comedy too! But Nodame surpasses it to the point it reaches the absurd (see school rumble)....

I just watched the 1st ep of the live action drama and they surely put a great effort in it! I`m still laughing my tears out
biggrin.gif

Anyway I believe that it`s going to be subbed very soon.
rolleyes.gif

Just saw that C1 has already subbed the 1st episode! they`re quick! I agree mkk2004, this series is gonna be the best of the season!

i watch the first episode it was really nice. I will continue to watch

hmm is the producer/maker of this anime the same with honey and clover? coz the drawing are alike. and the story is somewhat alike too. this is going to be an interesting anime. lol theyre completely opposite. shes being a messy and dirty girl and him being so serious and neat. cant wait to see the next episode. banzai!!

^__^ Squee! I'm hooked on the first eppie! That's something rare! I like how they are sticking close to the original manga.....it covered a lot in one eppie....

It was really funny. I enjoyed watching the first episode.
laugh.gif

I've been watching the live action version of this series til episode 5... or something, and I just love it! I can't wait to watch the anime adaptation! But I have to put it off until I'm finished exams
sad.gif
waaaaaah

QUOTE (julezia @ Jan 18 2007, 05:48 AM) I've been watching the live action version of this series til episode 5... or something, and I just love it! I can't wait to watch the anime adaptation! But I have to put it off until I'm finished exams
sad.gif
waaaaaah
Yea, the live action is really good. I pulled an all-night watching it all the previous Saturday but it was worth it.... I `d say it`s an anime with actors
biggrin.gif
I thing I may have bothered my neighbours with my laughs in the middle of the night....

I just watched the first episode of this in my anime club. It does look promising, so it's on my watchlist now

QUOTE (The Stig @ Jan 19 2007, 02:18 AM) I just watched the first episode of this in my anime club. It does look promising, so it's on my watchlist now
Wow ! Anime club .. I wished I had something like that at school . It does look good . The best 1st episode I have seen this season . Im already hooked .

I've heard C1 is subbing it... Pretty sweet... Finall found a weekly anime to watch^^ The best animation around for this season, I gather. I'll be looking forward to it!

Theres 11 episodes for the live action and for the anime it seems that it is planned to be a 23 episode series.

Hmmm, I may check it out!

the anime is soooo fany
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa haa haa
biggrin.gif

i like it a lote ....
rolleyes.gif
oooh i canot waite
for the next ep

The 2nd episode is out. I just watched it. This anime got to be one of the best this season. I was wow-ed by the music and it was funny as well. ^^

It's fun, and pretty unique, unlike anything I've seen thus far... I wonder where it's going^^ 2nd episode was even better than the 1st, hopefully the whole season is like that. Pretty amazing how accurate they actually are with music played, giving each character a different style, like i.e. Nodame IS pretty simplistic, etc... Gotta be better than anything else right now.

Could u guys please, give a direct download link to all the episodes released so far for this anime.

Arigatou. I would greatly appreciate ur help.

ByeBye

Direct download? Just get it off Fansub TV, really... That's where I'm getting it from... Or do you mean like Megaupload or sth??

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back