Nodame cantabile

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ Jan 22 2007, 11:21 PM) Direct download? Just get it off Fansub TV, really... That's where I'm getting it from... Or do you mean like Megaupload or sth??
I would use torrents for shareaza (p2p) but sometimes its just too slow, if not many ppl are downloading it, so I thought direct downloading it, lik u said other sites and megaupload.

Ja ne

I watched episode 2. I am really starting to enjoy this anime. It's smart and funny

I downloaded both episode 1 and 2 from fansub. And both have the same problem, I can't play them using windows media player, I can play them with kmp. But for the first few minutes (during the opening song), halfway in the opening, it will stop, and then can't continue, after forcing it to continue, it will go back again from the start (but the seek bar still at the last position). And btw I've checked with GSpot codec info, it says that these avi file has "bad chunk in frame data. invalid length" Anyway anyone experience the same thing? or is it just me?

QUOTE (akiraminamoto @ Jan 24 2007, 01:20 PM) I downloaded both episode 1 and 2 from fansub. And both have the same problem, I can't play them using windows media player, I can play them with kmp. But for the first few minutes (during the opening song), halfway in the opening, it will stop, and then can't continue, after forcing it to continue, it will go back again from the start (but the seek bar still at the last position). And btw I've checked with GSpot codec info, it says that these avi file has "bad chunk in frame data. invalid length" Anyway anyone experience the same thing? or is it just me?
I downloaded it at megaupload via cyber12 . It works fine and the one I've got is done by C1 fansubs.

Ja ne.

UPDATE: -
Yup this anime reminds me of Nana mixed with Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (Perfect Girl Evolution). The blonde violin dude reminds me of Nobu and as well they both have similar ear piercing.

ByeBye 4 now!

P.S. Can't wait for episode 3.

I saw the first ep. and it's very musical. I suppose that's a good thing for those who study music, like me. what I really dont get is why the girl (I think her name is Nodame) is so dirty.

QUOTE (kathie007 @ Jan 24 2007, 07:21 PM) I saw the first ep. and it's very musical. I suppose that's a good thing for those who study music, like me. what I really dont get is why the girl (I think her name is Nodame) is so dirty.
I guess she plays on her piano all the time, that she never has time to actually clean her apartment, its also established that shes unable to cook properly, hence, the number of take aways she has.

As well as that, shes someone who holds onto things for unnecessary reasons, like the souvenir of getting soil from a famous stadium, that she keeps, shows this.

To me "Nodame" is kinda of a "chubby" heroine, at times she looks like Hachi's older sister or her mother (characters from the amazing anime, NANA).

ByeBye

I had this anime on the back-burner for the last couple of weeks...I read about it and thought hmm probably a secondary anime, one i could wait until they subbed about 5 eppy's and then start watching it...but decided to give the first two episodes a try a few days ago and found myself laughing...alot...

I like the lead guys, I'm better than you attitude, it seemed to mesh well with Nodame's carefree style...The whole Nodame apartment scene was hilarious, I would like to believe though that there is no girl that messy...scary...but the fact that he was so disturbed by it that he cleaned her place was way too funny...and even shampooed Nodame's hair, I couldn't stop lmao...so the more i watched the funnier it became...So i am now a Nodame Cantabile fan...It was all topped of at the end of eppy 2 when Nodame was on his couch...he was like why are you sleeping on my couch...she was like Senpai *feed me*...that was just too much funny...now I'm excited to see more...

The only downfall is that C1 has been subbing this anime the fastest, and man i am just not a fan of them...There fonts seem to always look a bit off...plus they can be really slow at subbing...hopefully someone else will start subbing this soon...

QUOTE (senpai-kun @ Jan 24 2007, 10:50 PM) I had this anime on the back-burner for the last couple of weeks...I read about it and thought hmm probably a secondary anime, one i could wait until they subbed about 5 eppy's and then start watching it...but decided to give the first two episodes a try a few days ago and found myself laughing...alot...

I like the lead guys, I'm better than you attitude, it seemed to mesh well with Nodame's carefree style...The whole Nodame apartment scene was hilarious, I would like to believe though that there is no girl that messy...scary...but the fact that he was so disturbed by it that he cleaned her place was way too funny...and even shampooed Nodame's hair, I couldn't stop lmao...so the more i watched the funnier it became...So i am now a Nodame Cantabile fan...It was all topped of at the end of eppy 2 when Nodame was on his couch...he was like why are you sleeping on my couch...she was like Senpai *feed me*...that was just too much funny...now I'm excited to see more...

The only downfall is that C1 has been subbing this anime the fastest, and man i am just not a fan of them...There fonts seem to always look a bit off...plus they can be really slow at subbing...hopefully someone else will start subbing this soon...
Yeah, ur right Senpai-kun about this anime being funny and I agree totally but for me the comical scenes of NANA are way funnier than Nodame's, but for the meanwhile its okay for now, as we wait dreadfully long fof NANA 34 (Onegai!.......come out today.....Onegai! Inuyasha "Forever"
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

ByeBye

JCDRANZER Oh don't get me wrong you know where i stand with Nana but I was really suprised how funny this anime was...probably because i just wasn't expecting much...when you have low expectations and you actually get quality then that is a welcomed surprise...so i'm looking forward to more episodes...hopefully they will stay as good as the first two..

LOL your still going with that pun....

I just saw the first ep and am about to watch the second and I'm hooked.
biggrin.gif
I am curious though. Is this from the same people who did Honey & Clover? Because the character drawings are the same and even the styles of the op and ed songs are very similar to those of Honey & Clover. I loved that show and was sad to see it end with such a bittersweet ending. Anyway, this show reminds me of that regardless. I can't wait to see more eps of this. And I love the ending song so I'll be looking for it to download.
biggrin.gif

i always find it strange when people say the charactor designs between this and honey and clover are similar, because i just can't see the resembalence, i always found that honey and clover used teh lighting much more then this series, and all the charactors seemed a tad more... rounded. i just can't see the similarity in drawing between this and that.

Also, i have a feeling whre this is going, but i don't know for sure, so this is just a guess.

gradually he's gonna gather more and more simplistic artists together, and eventaually he's gonna conduct them in a concert or something. Or he's gonna just keep it to those 3 and maybe one or two more, and make a little classical trio or something, y'never know.

oooooooo. I loved her with the red dress in episode 2. i want it

Lighting may be different, but if you want to see some similarity just look at the drawings of the hair especially. Very similar to Honey and Clover in my opinion. Plus look at the designs for the opening and ending songs and how they show the intro to the next show. All of it smacks of Honey and Clover to me. It's a little too obvious.
biggrin.gif

After some research I found the some of the same staff that worked on Honey and Clover are doing the work on Nodame Cantabile. That's probably why it's so similar. I loved the look of Honey and Clover, so no doubt this will be one of favorites this year!
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (DarkSkyLady @ Jan 27 2007, 06:47 PM) Lighting may be different, but if you want to see some similarity just look at the drawings of the hair especially. Very similar to Honey and Clover in my opinion. Plus look at the designs for the opening and ending songs and how they show the intro to the next show. All of it smacks of Honey and Clover to me. It's a little too obvious.
biggrin.gif

After some research I found the some of the same staff that worked on Honey and Clover are doing the work on Nodame Cantabile. That's probably why it's so similar. I loved the look of Honey and Clover, so no doubt this will be one of favorites this year!
biggrin.gif

Yup, Nodame Cantabile is going pretty good, but I would match this anime because of its flavour to "Hataraki Man", just how the shows are both going and stuuf, most of u guys, would say wat bu**sh*t r u talking about, but I don't why I'm putting this weird connection between the 2, I'll probably get the reason in words, when more episodes are released for the two.

I never seen Honey Clover 1 & 2, I've heard of it, its just I never tried watching it for some reasons..........DarkSkyLady, can u give me an example of an anime that is similar to Honey Clover.

Can't wait for eppy 3.

BYE

To an extent Honey and Clover reminded me a bit of Kare Kano. The difference is this takes place in college, not high school. And the cast is mostly guys with a couple of girls. It's all about finding your path, falling in love, letting go of someone you love, that kind of thing. It's a very beautiful show and a bigger tear-jerker than any show I've seen, but it definitely tugs at the wide range of your emotions. Since you liked Kare Kano, I would recommend checking this out.

it took me a while to check out this anime coz at first i didn't like the animation that much. but once i started watching it, i got so hooked! it's definitely a LOL anime so i'm gonna keep watching this^_^

btw, where can i DL the live action series? i'm really curious about it since you guys said it was also hilarious.

QUOTE (DarkSkyLady @ Jan 28 2007, 06:11 PM) To an extent Honey and Clover reminded me a bit of Kare Kano. The difference is this takes place in college, not high school. And the cast is mostly guys with a couple of girls. It's all about finding your path, falling in love, letting go of someone you love, that kind of thing. It's a very beautiful show and a bigger tear-jerker than any show I've seen, but it definitely tugs at the wide range of your emotions. Since you liked Kare Kano, I would recommend checking this out.
Arigatou DarkSkyLady, I will definitely watch Honey and Clover 1 & 2 as soon as can, since it has your sign of approval.

Sorry beingmeyuki, I have no idea where to get the Nodame Canatabile live-action series, all I know is that there's 11 episodes, quite short to be honest, but then again each episode could be like an hour each or something.

ByeBye

I'm so looking forward to the next episode... hope it'll be out soon.

As for the Live-Action, try d-addicts.com, I found the torrents there.

QUOTE (beingmeyuki @ Jan 28 2007, 11:12 PM)it took me a while to check out this anime coz at first i didn't like the animation that much. but once i started watching it, i got so hooked! it's definitely a LOL anime so i'm gonna keep watching this^_^

btw, where can i DL the live action series? i'm really curious about it since you guys said it was also hilarious.
As khanakatze said, the live action is on www.d-addicts.com but you`ll have to download the subs from here, after you register:

http://www.s-projects.org/index.php?catego...1&p13_fileid=35

It`s really ver good series...

It's a really good series. Nodame is so preety in her careless and the main hero is so serious, so mature and they are both is so funny. I reaaly love H&C and I begin to love this series from the first episode. I'm looking forward for next episodes.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back