Nodame cantabile

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Aweee, i just finished watching Nodame Cantabile Live Action, i have to say, it's one of my fave EVER stories!!! So far the anime does it justice, i truly, truly recomend it!!!

Thanks for your help guys! I’ll be sure to check it out later after work!^_^ I tried watching the live action in youtube but the quality isn’t that good and my internet is erratic and it freezes the DL! So far I like the actor and actress for chiaki and nodame^_^ I’m definitely going to keep watching this series!

Hmmmm, anyone got an idea when the next Nodame Cantabile eppy will come out ?

Thanx.

Bye

wow, i wasnt surprised to hear that there was going to be an anime based on nodame cantabile, after reading the manga (yay volume 17 will be out in feb in japanese), and watching the live action, both were awsome, i was excited that one of the best josei manga out there was going to be an anime.
And i have to say, i thought that the anime wouldnt be as good as the live action, but ill just have to wait and see, the japanese voice actors for the anime were absolutely fantastic and suited the role of the characters pretty well, especially nodame. Plus i hope that there is going to be a Nodame Cantabile II live action.
BRAVO!
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (x91x @ Feb 03 2007, 06:06 AM) Plus i hope that there is going to be a Nodame Cantabile II live action.
BRAVO!
biggrin.gif

There is gonna be a second season for the live action!

QUOTE (ploumid @ Feb 03 2007, 06:21 AM) There is gonna be a second season for the live action!
really?! so the rumours were right haha thats great!
i hope they have the original cast

I'm still downloading the live action. I've watched the anime first and the anime was really great, very funny as a matter of fact.. I hope I finish downloading it soon, I'm really excited to watch it
laugh.gif

QUOTE (x91x @ Feb 03 2007, 06:31 AM) really?! so the rumours were right haha thats great!
i hope they have the original cast
I read it on the fansub site and most probably it will have the same leading roles.

I still haven't seen the first live action so I'll have to check it out. If the anime is doing justice to it that says the live action is amazing. I guess I can check on Tokyo Toshan unless someone here knows a better place to get it. If I've already asked this then I apologize since my brain is somewhat fried this week from work and tests in school. I need more anime to watch to mellow me out. I'm also hoping the entire end song of this show will be available soon. I listened to music from Crystal Kay before and I like the songs she makes so I was overjoyed to hear it in this anime.
biggrin.gif

Thanks ploumid!
biggrin.gif
I'm going to that page as I type and also checking out photobucket as well. Hopefully I'll be downloading the live action soon since I made some room on my comp and I'll have nice pics for you in the 10 hottest guys thread to look at and enjoy.
biggrin.gif

This isn't double posting since my last post was quite awhile ago. Everyone episode 3 is out. There were problems with animesuki earlier so if you're having trouble there either try this site or scarywater. Go get it!
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (DarkSkyLady @ Feb 04 2007, 09:58 AM) This isn't double posting since my last post was quite awhile ago. Everyone episode 3 is out. There were problems with animesuki earlier so if you're having trouble there either try this site or scarywater. Go get it!
biggrin.gif

Thanx DarkSkyLady, just started downloading it, its downloading pretty fast, I'm guessing more and more ppl are checking it out.

CYA

i'm pleased with this anime, also pleased with C1 anime, like a week between the japanese release and them subing it, pure gold. keep up the work C1

I'm still downloading episode 3... I'm glad that the downloading rate has gotten faster
laugh.gif

Yup episode 3 was great and really funny. That guy is a "he" right, I guess he's gay for being in love with Chiaki. Chiaki is developing feelings for Nodame that he's currently bottling up and pretending that he wants to keep the promise but in fact wants to see her smiling face and he even goes up to the extent of trying find info of her whereabouts by spying and eavesdropping on her friends and eventually eavesdrop in her new jazz ensemble........

Chiaki's ex kinda feel sorry for her coz she wants to go back with him but then again thats for other motives of becoming even more popular but Chiaki is making a right move by joining Nodame...........its kinda obvious that the so-called great Virei-sensei will visit one of Chiaki's performance in the future and complimenting on his hard work in Japan.........its the guy's dream after all.

Waiting patiently for the next eppy, probably be here in a week's time...I think.

Cya

This episode was extremely funny. I understand Nodame rage mode when it comes to food. I actually got like that with a friend once over a hamburger. I don't eat constantly, but when it's food I like, I will eat as much as I can. I once made country fried steak for me and my family. While cooking it I was eating pieces that had just finished being cooked. I had started with about 28 fairly large pieces and by the time I was done there were 11 left and my mom yelled at me as I started to fix myself a plate with mash potatoes at the end too. Sometimes when it's food you love you get the temporary elastic stomach.

I truly don't like Chiaki's ex. She broke it off with him and now that he's over it and not spending as much time with her, she wants him back. I'm not saying she doesn't have any feelings for him, but if she really cared she wouldn't have let him go in the first place. I can't wait till they have the end song for this show. Crystal Kay sings really well. I didn't even know she did music for anime. I know she did the end song for Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, which I also loved. Next ep please come out soon.
biggrin.gif

Nodame live action got taken down by youtube!T_T now I don’t know where to get files for it. Can anyone help please? I know someone gave a link before but the files there don’t have subs yet right? The subs are a different file I think…

Did you try the link that ploumid mentioned? Is that the one you're talking about. I'm not sure if there's any trouble with the link because after I signed up my connection went down temporarily. I still have to go and download the movie. I don't think there's a problem went that link as ploumid didn't mention it. He just said you have to sign up to join. I'll check it out again and see what's up.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back