Noragami Aragoto

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Masich

-san
Sempai
A16906-811317796.1443425799.jpg

Title: Noragami Aragoto
Japanese: ノラガミ
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Supernatural
Airing Date: 3/10/2015 (TV series 12 episodes)
Original Creator: Adachitoka
Original Character Designer: Toshihiro Kawamoto
Director: Kōtarō Tamura
Written by: Deko Akao
Music by: Taku Iwasaki
Sound Director: Minoru Yamada
Studio: Bones
Network: MBS, Tokyo MX, BS Fuji
Opening theme: "Kyōran Hey Kids!!" by THE ORAL CIGARETTES
Ending theme: "Nirvana" (ニルバナ) by Tia
nav_yato_img.jpg
nav_hiyori_img.jpg
nav_yukine_img.jpg
nav_bishamon_img.jpg
nav_kazuma_img.jpg

nav_kuraha_img.jpg
nav_kugaha_img.jpg
nav_aiha_img.jpg
nav_ebisu_img.jpg
nav_kofuku_img.jpg

nav_daikoku_img.jpg
nav_tenjin_img.jpg
nav_nora_img.jpg

Yato voiced by: Hiroshi Kamiya
Hiyori Iki voiced by: Maaya Uchida
Yukine voiced by: Yūki Kaji
Bishamon voiced by: Miyuki Sawashiro
Kazuma voiced by: Jun Fukuyama
Kuraha voiced by: Kazuhiko Inoue
Kugaha voiced by: Takanori Hoshino
Aiha voiced by: Hisako Toujou
Ebisu voiced by: Ryōtarō Okiayu
Kofuku voiced by: Aki Toyosaki
Daikoku voiced by: Daisuke Ono
Tenjin voiced by: Tōru Ōkawa
Nora voiced by: Rie Kugimiya
TV PVs & CMs: http://noragami-anime.net/movie/
Official website: http://noragami-anime.net/index.php
Synopsis: In the second season of Noragami the main focus is on Bishamon, god of combat. She has many shinki due to her being unable to abandon spirits attacked by Ayakashi. She has a large group of shinki with her as leader, causing her trouble as she sometimes cannot tend to all of them properly, especially when one of them gets sick or is in pain. She has a strong hate for Yato, as a dark past binds the two of them. How will the horrifying events dated hundreds of years ago in combination with current evil happenings affect Yato and Yukine? (By courtesy of MAL).
Masich Comment: First episode actually felt a lot like as if I'm watching the first season all over again... I don't mean that in a bad way!! Actually makes it feel as if that 1,5 year went by without noticing it, so... cheers to that! On the other hand... I already notice the same chain of events, but with more attention on Bishamon, which is what they said the second season would be most about! Have I been following the original Manga? ... Tabun >.> In any case, let's enjoy!

Well, There is no escaping it!

Firstly, I originally stopped watching this season after episode 4. Not because I already knew what was coming, but It also made me realize how this series is literally repeating itself in the same type of chain of events, over and over again. As to how? Well, I can't be saying that without Spoiling anything but anyone watching this may understand it quickly. I did complete watching it today, but it still made my impression about the series more solid on the fact that it is repeating itself. Now something like character development actually got more clear to many, it sadly enough also once again ended with an open ending, which leaves a lot of questions to be answered but also once again a few plots that are still left open. Which in some cases makes you beg: Please Cut Your Ties Already!! (as example).

My rating for Noragami S2 : 6,6/10
Animation: 7/10
Story: 7/10
Characters: 6/10

It is as if you are continuing the first season, but in cases such as this, it simply makes you feel bored of it.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back